I personally, think this stuff they're wearing is ridiculous. But I thought that art (fashion is an art) was supposed to push boundaries and make people think differently. The Beatles could have kept pumping out formaliac hit after hit teeny-bopper songs. But they wanted to do something different. And I haven’t a clue what the fuck Picasso was thinking with his art. But I just know when I see it, I’ll spend more time looking at it than some beautiful landscape painting. Maybe that’s what art is for. I dunno. Anyone remember Piss Christ?

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm a pretty good art critic.  That ain't art.  It's deviant nonsense.

Ok, there you have it kids, TBB is the range expert on art. Any art questions should be directed to him.

• Confused 1

Almost everything has a quality of "Art" to it, this stuff included. But the topic is 2020 Men's Fashions. Fashion models, wear this shit in the hopes someone will buy it. Regardless, the feminization of the male gender is out of control. This promotes 1 agenda, submissive, effeminate twink-males. That's not fashion. It's a social agenda

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Almost everything has a quality of "Art" to it, this stuff included. But the topic is 2020 Men's Fashions. Fashion models, wear this shit in the hopes someone will buy it. Regardless, the feminization of the male gender is out of control. This promotes 1 agenda, submissive, effeminate twink-males. That's not fashion. It's a social agenda

8D5FF0BF-46D4-4030-92D6-95872B945797.jpeg

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

None of those runway pieces are for sale for 99.9% of the consumer public

• Thanks 1

The fact  is, most of what  YOU think is normal, was just you reactin to stimulus /influence provided  for you. This is just an extreme version  of that.  Youre dumb enough  to believe  there's really a two party system  thst competes with each other and it matters  who wins. While others are dumb enough to believe these fashions.

It's all in the same box. We're  just dumb goy for the elite to mock.  

.....men looked like women in the 16/1700s,  no one called them sissys  🙂 just saying.

Lol 

17 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You sure you're not Straight J?

50 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

The fact  is, most of what  YOU think is normal, was just you reactin to stimulus /influence provided  for you. This is just an extreme version  of that.  Youre dumb enough  to believe  there's really a two party system  thst competes with each other and it matters  who wins. While others are dumb enough to believe these fashions.

.....men looked like women in the 16/1700s,  no one called them sissys  🙂 just saying.

Lol 

6485E3C7-910F-4C1A-8F3A-258DF2AF49BC.jpeg

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lol 

This ain’t the 16/1700’s

On 11/6/2019 at 9:17 PM, HipKat said:

Fuck that. This shit needs to be stopped immediately.

I don't have issues with LGBTQ but when it turns into flaming fucking faggots, I draw the line

disgusting

Why do you have such a problem with their freedom of expression?

I mean just as a basis, they have a right to express themselves. If they want to do it in bizarre fashion show then I don't see why that's a problem

It's only a problem if you make it one. It's like a self-inflicted wound when it happens

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Why do you have such a problem with their freedom of expression?

I mean just as a basis, they have a right to express themselves. If they want to do it in bizarre fashion show then I don't see why that's a problem

It's only a problem if you make it one. It's like a self-inflicted wound when it happens

Because I'm a 55 yr old man that grew up in an era where men were friggin' MEN. It's been a stretch for me coming from my background to to first accept and then stand up for the LGBTQ Community in itself. One of the fears of the generations that were not hip to the growth and acceptance of the Gay community had one common fear; that it go from acceptance and equality to being lowered for being straight.THIS shit, is an affront to the male gender. If this is representative of male fashion for 2020, as it;s promoted, were are the clothes that aren't associated with the Transgendered community? This is an agenda to promote demasuclinization (sic) of the male gender

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

As always,  you miss the point. The year is irrelevant. Perception.....

As usual, with you, there is no point

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

Because I'm a 55 yr old man that grew up in an era where men were friggin' MEN. It's been a stretch for me coming from my background to to first accept and then stand up for the LGBTQ Community in itself. 

its only you that allows that to exist in your mind. you could rid yourself of it permanently right now if you just willed yourself to. its a destructive imaginary construct that you keep alive, similar to blacks that want to pretend "the struggle" still exists because they are familiar with it

just let it go. it doesnt serve you. in fact, YOU are serving IT

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

One of the fears of the generations that were not hip to the growth and acceptance of the Gay community had one common fear; that it go from acceptance and equality to being lowered for being straight.THIS shit, is an affront to the male gender. If this is representative of male fashion for 2020, as it;s promoted, were are the clothes that aren't associated with the Transgendered community? This is an agenda to promote demasuclinization (sic) of the male gender

thats ridiculous. they are two different things.

males in general are too macho anyway, too undeveloped emotionally. the expression of gayness isnt going to turn men into sissies. but the practice necessary to achieve compassion and respect for lbgtz4vq will help males shed some of their over-macho beliefs and behavior

15 minutes ago, Meathead said:

its only you that allows that to exist in your mind. you could rid yourself of it permanently right now if you just willed yourself to. its a destructive imaginary construct that you keep alive, similar to blacks that want to pretend "the struggle" still exists because they are familiar with it

just let it go. it doesnt serve you. in fact, YOU are serving IT

thats ridiculous. they are two different things.

males in general are too macho anyway, too undeveloped emotionally. the expression of gayness isnt going to turn men into sissies. but the practice necessary to achieve compassion and respect for lbgtz4vq will help males shed some of their over-macho beliefs and behavior

Bullshit. The blending of racial boundaries is enough to embrace in one lifetime. Men can develop emotionally without wearing garter belts and oral speculums

On 11/6/2019 at 8:17 PM, HipKat said:

Fuck that. This shit needs to be stopped immediately.

I don't have issues with LGBTQ but when it turns into flaming fucking faggots, I draw the line

So intolerant,  hate the sin not the sinner.