Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Now That the Cat is Out Of The Bag

2 hours ago, Woody said:

I think you guys should stop arguing with HipKat.  It's obvious that he has all the answers.  I wouldn't be surprised if he gets called to testify in the coming weeks.  :niterider:

LOL

3 hours ago, Woody said:

I think you guys should stop arguing with HipKat.  It's obvious that he has all the answers.  I wouldn't be surprised if he gets called to testify in the coming weeks.  :niterider:

You're the guy that supports a liar who can't keep anyone on his staff and whose own people are testifying against him, not me. 

3 hours ago, Woody said:

You're the guy that supports a liar who can't keep anyone on his staff and whose own people are testifying against him, not me. 

3 hours ago, Woody said:

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Oh, you still here? Does Mr. Irrelevant has something to say?

I clearly said it fuckface

Got any more mainstream media anti-Trump propaganda to regurgitate?

Oh wait, what's this?

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yep.  :niterider:

Yep. Yep. :niterider:

Yep. Yep. Yep.  :niterider:

You're the guy You're the guy You're the guy.  LOL

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're the guy You're the guy You're the guy.  LOL

Not my fault the sites fucked up