Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Now That the Cat is Out Of The Bag

33 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Give me a quick take on that.

Great piece by Judge Andrew Napolitano of Fox News

We know from those transcripts that Trump's threat to hold up $391 million in military hardware and financial aid to our ally Ukraine – which is fighting a bloody war with Russia – until the Ukraine government gave him a "favor" by commencing an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, was not a one-off.

We know from the testimony of these witnesses that the demand for the favor was the end part of a months' long concerted effort run by the president's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani – himself now the subject of two federal criminal investigations – to use the government of Ukraine to deliver dirt on Biden for Trump's reelection campaign.

Trump has argued that this was not a quid pro quo, e.g., give me the dirt on Biden, and you will get your American aid. He makes that argument solely on an incomplete transcript of his now-infamous July 25 telephone conversation with his Ukrainian counterpart who, when he asked for the aid, was met with the request for the favor.

In fact, Trump should have known that the act of soliciting assistance for his campaign from a foreign government, whether directly by him or indirectly by Giuliani, is defined as criminal under federal law – a high crime, as the Constitution puts it.

He also should have known that refusing to perform a lawful duty, releasing the $391 million Congress had authorized until a personal favor comes his way, is also defined in federal law as criminal – bribery, as the Constitution puts it.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump should’ve known seeking foreign political aid is a crime

35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Trump Didn’t Bribe Ukraine. It’s Actually Worse Than That.

If the Ukraine allegations are true, there are criminal consequences

Trump’s Ukraine Intervention May Violate FCPA, Arms Export Laws

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT ARTICLES: HERE ARE ALL THE WAYS THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION (old)

While President Barack Obama managed to make it through eight years in the White House with little more than an outlandish sniff of an idea of being impeached, President Donald Trump so far has been formally accused of an impeachable offense for every month of his presidency.

Ok, first of all that was not a quick take but dear Lord where in the Hell did you find this hyper-biased lump of dung of an article at? The very opening statement about Obama never committing an impeachable offense already gives it away that the author is totally full of shit and a Democrat hack. Did he ever hear of the Iran nuke deal, Fast and Furious, skirting immigration law by Executive Orders, recess appointments when Congress was in session, and using Intelligence Agencies to spy on and smear political opponents? Scandal free my ass. That stuff is neither here nor there though since Obama is no longer in office and will never pay for any of it anyway. But alas we're talking about the Don here who is judged by a completely different standard and can't even eat 2 scoops of ice cream without a breaking front page headline coming out.

The Comey firing was not impeachable, will never be impeachable, and in no way constituted obstruction. We had an investigation for 2 years over Russia and the best they could get was "He's not guilty but he's not NOT guilty either." You should know better about throwing out that racist, sexist, istophobe crap by now HipKat and the author even brings up that tired "very fine people on both sides" line which we've all found to be utter bullshit so these so called impeachable offenses of being the Grand Wizard/Fuhrer of some large Supremacist movement are a total joke.

Saying that 3 - 5 million votes were fraudulent (his opinion which I share) is impeachable? Sorry but voter fraud in select areas has already been proven but it's impossible to prove 3 - 5 million infractions. It's like Napster finding everyone who illegally downloaded a Metallica album - it'll never happen. Whether proven or not that's his opinion and isn't impeachable. The emoluments are also a stretch but I agree that he should probably not have people at his resorts purely for the optics of it. Undermining the freedom of the press? They've been proven liars since before he got in, he calls them out on it, but you never see their organizations being thrown out of the White House or rallies (individuals yes but not their employers). Come on man, surely you don't even believe there is a killing blow on this list anywhere...

All I can tell you is that these charges are like a hydra's head. Once one is proven false the person never asserting it gets prosecuted and 2 more bogus ones pop-up in its place and it'll be just like that until they can get rid of the Orange Man.

Shep could never talk Napi into coming out of the closet. 

36 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Ok, first of all that was not a quick take but dear Lord where in the Hell did you find this hyper-biased lump of dung of an article at? The very opening statement about Obama never committing an impeachable offense already gives it away that the author is totally full of shit and a Democrat hack. Did he ever hear of the Iran nuke deal, Fast and Furious, skirting immigration law by Executive Orders, recess appointments when Congress was in session, and using Intelligence Agencies to spy on and smear political opponents? Scandal free my ass. That stuff is neither here nor there though since Obama is no longer in office and will never pay for any of it anyway. But alas we're talking about the Don here who is judged by a completely different standard and can't even eat 2 scoops of ice cream without a breaking front page headline coming out.

The Comey firing was not impeachable, will never be impeachable, and in no way constituted obstruction. We had an investigation for 2 years over Russia and the best they could get was "He's not guilty but he's not NOT guilty either." You should know better about throwing out that racist, sexist, istophobe crap by now HipKat and the author even brings up that tired "very fine people on both sides" line which we've all found to be utter bullshit so these so called impeachable offenses of being the Grand Wizard/Fuhrer of some large Supremacist movement are a total joke.

Saying that 3 - 5 million votes were fraudulent (his opinion which I share) is impeachable? Sorry but voter fraud in select areas has already been proven but it's impossible to prove 3 - 5 million infractions. It's like Napster finding everyone who illegally downloaded a Metallica album - it'll never happen. Whether proven or not that's his opinion and isn't impeachable. The emoluments are also a stretch but I agree that he should probably not have people at his resorts purely for the optics of it. Undermining the freedom of the press? They've been proven liars since before he got in, he calls them out on it, but you never see their organizations being thrown out of the White House or rallies (individuals yes but not their employers). Come on man, surely you don't even believe there is a killing blow on this list anywhere...

All I can tell you is that these charges are like a hydra's head. Once one is proven false the person never asserting it gets prosecuted and 2 more bogus ones pop-up in its place and it'll be just like that until they can get rid of the Orange Man.

Great post SackMan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I gave you a better written, more current quick take from Trump's news channel in the 2nd quote. I notice you didn't comment on it?

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I gave you a better written, more current quick take from Trump's news channel in the 2nd quote. I notice you didn't comment on it?

"Trump's news channel".  LOL.  No mention of the scores of democrat cheerleader/apologists like CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post.......................

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

"Trump's news channel".  LOL.  No mention of the scores of democrat cheerleader/apologists like CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post.......................

I don't watch those

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That wasn't my point.  Do you watch FOX regularly?

Hell no. Not ever

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Hell no. Not ever

You don’t even monitor it? Keep tabs on what’s going on? Even I will see what Rachel Maddow has to say. 

29 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You don’t even monitor it? Keep tabs on what’s going on? Even I will see what Rachel Maddow has to say. 

Exactly.  Dismisses anything they have to say.  Nothing but lies 24/7, right Hip?  LOL.  Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while.  Surely they tell the truth once a day.....

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

I watch morning Joe because I love how me trashes Trump. I used to Watch Maddow, and the way she broadcasts was infinitely more interesting than what she broadcasts, in most cases.

6 hours ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Literally no one cares except for the social justice warriors in the world. 

Literally no one cares Congress is now embroiled in impeachment of the President? ok......

20 hours ago, HipKat said:

The one about foreign political aid? So he wanted help finding out about the criminality of the Biden's and that's a crime? Is it also a crime to seek the help of European nations for intel that is largely made up to smear a man running for President and then conducting a 2 year investigation using this fake intel as the basis? I think you have your priorities mixed up. As President he has every right to look into improprieties done by former administrations and asking the countries involved to do their part is one of the tools at his disposal.

Furthermore, all foreign aid is dictated on doing something on behalf of each other's governments and people, that's how it works. Trump asking Ukraine to investigate crimes is not quid pro quo. Biden saying that if his unqualified son doesn't get a posh job (not to mention Romney, Kerry, and Pelosi's relatives) and then the investigator looking into it isn't fired or a billion dollars are at stake is complete and utter quid pro quo since it's enriching individuals at the expense of the government. The transcript blew this whole angle out of the water and now you have these retarded "witnesses" saying their sources were the NY Times and "I heard it from some guy." Come on man, this impeachment strategy is dead and it's time for Lawfare and the House Majority to find some new thing to get the Left all riled up over. They never expected that transcript to be made public and now have to corral anyone who's willing to claim they saw some secret Trump wink or code word indicating the opposite.

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The one about foreign political aid? So he wanted help finding out about the criminality of the Biden's and that's a crime? Is it also a crime to seek the help of European nations for intel that is largely made up to smear a man running for President and then conducting a 2 year investigation using this fake intel as the basis? I think you have your priorities mixed up. As President he has every right to look into improprieties done by former administrations and asking the countries involved to do their part is one of the tools at his disposal.

Furthermore, all foreign aid is dictated on doing something on behalf of each other's governments and people, that's how it works. Trump asking Ukraine to investigate crimes is not quid pro quo. Biden saying that if his unqualified son doesn't get a posh job (not to mention Romney, Kerry, and Pelosi's relatives) and then the investigator looking into it isn't fired or a billion dollars are at stake is complete and utter quid pro quo since it's enriching individuals at the expense of the government. The transcript blew this whole angle out of the water and now you have these retarded "witnesses" saying their sources were the NY Times and "I heard it from some guy." Come on man, this impeachment strategy is dead and it's time for Lawfare and the House Majority to find some new thing to get the Left all riled up over. They never expected that transcript to be made public and now have to corral anyone who's willing to claim they saw some secret Trump wink or code word indicating the opposite.

Yes, asking a foreign country for dirt on Biden is a crime. There is no way around it, no gray area. It's a crime. Congress passed a resolution to use Tax funds to provide military aide to Ukraine. Not giving them the aid in itself is a crime. (Not to leave out the number of dead Ukranians because they didn't have the weapons to defend themselves) Using that aid to hold over their heads for anything in return is a crime. There are no if's, and's or but's. They are crimes.

Those are crimes and I really don't get why you keep saying impeachment is dead because just the opposite, it's accelerating and picking up momentum. The Senate will put party over morals and not vote to remove him, but he's as good as impeached now, and he knows it and everyone that isn't living in the bubble of where ever you get your news sources from knows it

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Yes, asking a foreign country for dirt on Biden is a crime. There is no way around it, no gray area. It's a crime. Congress passed a resolution to use Tax funds to provide military aide to Ukraine. Not giving them the aid in itself is a crime. (Not to leave out the number of dead Ukranians because they didn't have the weapons to defend themselves) Using that aid to hold over their heads for anything in return is a crime. There are no if's, and's or but's. They are crimes.

Those are crimes and I really don't get why you keep saying impeachment is dead because just the opposite, it's accelerating and picking up momentum. The Senate will put party over morals and not vote to remove him, but he's as good as impeached now, and he knows it and everyone that isn't living in the bubble of where ever you get your news sources from knows it

My god I'm so scared.  Can't stop biting my nails.  What will Trump do? LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My god I'm so scared.  Can't stop biting my nails.  What will Trump do? LOL

74875767-2739186799435825-47960764935223

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yes, asking a foreign country for dirt on Biden is a crime. There is no way around it, no gray area. It's a crime.

You're missing the big picture here. What Biden did in the Ukraine was criminal and it's being investigated as such. Classifying it as political dirt is reducing the severity of the situation. As for the money to Ukraine, they got the money.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:59 AM, HipKat said:

Literally no one cares Congress is now embroiled in impeachment of the President? ok......

sentence structure much?

Since your big on correcting others

Typical hypocritical leftist TDS sufferer.

And a shill for the deep state (otherwise known as a useful idiot by the elites) like yourself, has no business rocking  a Sid Vicious avatar. May I suggest a Hillary Clinton, Brian Selter or Rachel Maddow icon?

Man you're hot mess lol

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

You're missing the big picture here. What Biden did in the Ukraine was criminal and it's being investigated as such. Classifying it as political dirt is reducing the severity of the situation. As for the money to Ukraine, they got the money.

Well, investigations into what Biden supposedly did in Ukraine was found to not be criminal and not to have happened thew way the Right Wing media keeps trying to play it

1 hour ago, HappyWolverine said:

sentence structure much?

Since your big on correcting others

Typical hypocritical leftist TDS sufferer.

And a shill for the deep state (otherwise known as a useful idiot by the elites) like yourself, has no business rocking  a Sid Vicious avatar. May I suggest a Hillary Clinton, Brian Selter or Rachel Maddow icon?

Man you're hot mess lol

Oh, you still here? Does Mr. Irrelevant has something to say?

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Well, investigations into what Biden supposedly did in Ukraine was found to not be criminal and not to have happened thew way the Right Wing media keeps trying to play it

Yeah because the lead prosecutor got fired. You remember? "Either he gets fired by the time I get on this plane or you're not getting the $1B." That's like Trump firing Mueller just as the probe into Russia was just getting off the ground. Can you imagine the MSM howls you would hear because of that? The man's name is Viktor Shokin and according to his sworn statement:

Screen-Shot-2019-09-27-at-11.26.30-AM-e1

• Thanks 1

I think you guys should stop arguing with HipKat.  It's obvious that he has all the answers.  I wouldn't be surprised if he gets called to testify in the coming weeks.  :niterider:

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I think you guys should stop arguing with HipKat.  It's obvious that he has all the answers.  I wouldn't be surprised if he gets called to testify in the coming weeks.  :niterider:

Trump Opinion.jpg

• Haha 2