Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Wouldn’t Have Been Nice To Have This Guy....

25 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Wouldn’t be hilarious/ironic/sad if Fant has a career day against the Bills?

And we’ll watch Tre Edmunds and Ed Oliver chase him around the field like punks. 

Ok huckleberry...I'll take the bait...what if Fant does Jack shit against the Bills... you still gonna be gurgling his nuts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Yes, that is what Sean does. He over reacts and has knee jerk reactions to everything. The sky is always falling with him. He might even say the game is over before the Cleveland game has even been played.

Sean actually called the Cleveland game on Sunday, a record 7 days before the game. 

I made a thread about it here:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Sean actually called the Cleveland game on Sunday, a record 7 days before the game. 

start new game over GIF

• Thanks 1

On 11/5/2019 at 6:44 PM, Laughing Coffin said:

Fant has been bad this year.  But ya you sure can cherry pick the one play he's made all year and then talk about how we fucked everything up and should just jump off a bridge

I would've thanked this post, but it had me rolling.

Either way, co-signed

On 11/6/2019 at 8:39 AM, daryls61 said:

LOL

Sean also has called season with Bills at 6-3. Not sure what that means but maybe that they won't win another game or wont make playoffs but season has been called. 

Sean, what about next season?  Is that still alive or should it be called as well?

18 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Sean also has called season with Bills at 6-3. Not sure what that means but maybe that they won't win another game or wont make playoffs but season has been called. 

Sean, what about next season?  Is that still alive or should it be called as well?

Next season....I call more defensive signings. More defensive draft picks. More of the fuckimg same. More of the same games like today. More of the same 6-10, 7-9, 8-8 bullshit.