Sign in to follow this  
Flan

Cover 1 analysis Josh Allen's game against the Redskins

5 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

he certainly has no idea what he is talking about because the Message board head coaches all said he was garbage on Sunday.

LOL.  Exactly.  Real experts that lot.

• Like 1

I have no problem with an efficient game with low yards when we are ahead and  win.  It’s when we are behind and continue to call check downs and not let her rip.

4 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

he certainly has no idea what he is talking about because the Message board head coaches all said he was garbage on Sunday.

I don’t think i’ve seen a single poster say he was garbage on Sunday.

He blows overall, but he was fairly invisible on Sunday.

• Confused 1

The game plan by Daboll and the strong winds lead to run heavy play calling vs Washington.

Allen was in rhythm had great footwork and throwing darts in his limited pass attempts.

Allen hasn't thrown an interception in 89 pass attempts, Allen has thrown for 7 TD and 1 interception in his past 4 games, and is doing what is asked of him ,which is not to make bad decisions or bad throws. IMO he is capable of playing in a wide open, pass heavy offense but he hasn't been asked to do so due to a lot of reasons including a great defense meaning Buffalo is rarely trailing by a lot of points, a lack of dynamic play makers on offense, and an OL well improved is not the best it could be in terms of talent.

I expect Beane to add a RB, #1 WR, RT and LG in the offseason to fill holes in the line up on offense and the offense playbook opened up to allow for a more aggressive passing offense in 2020. People forget that Allen was supposed to sit the entire 2018 season but was forced to start because of how badly Peterman played. Allen is ahead of schedule and has improved from last year, but is still developing and getting better and Buffalo is winning games when he is being coached up and developed.

People can hate on Allen because he isn't at Mahomes or Watson's level, but both of those QB's were more pro ready and further along in their development before the draft than Allen was pre draft. Both Watson and Mahomes have #1 WR's in Hopkins and Hill, and Allen has Brown a #2 WR being forced to play #1 WR role. Buffalo's offense will become exponentially better the more experience Allen gets and when Beane gets him a #1 WR in the offseason. The future is bright for Allen and Buffalo.

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Exactly.  Real experts that lot.

Lit has atleast 5 anti Allen threads after every game and tells you how much he sucks. Sean, Joe Ferguson and other experts her will tell you how much Allen sucks.

All I know is that Allen is a winner, he is a great leader, he is tough, a good teammate, and is improving each game he plays. 

Allen has played better than Rosen, Mayfield and Darnold this season.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

There is a thread started by YOU titled Allen fucking blows. Did you get hit in the head with an anvil since Sunday like Wiley Coyote??

Lit likes to lie a lot and tell a lot tall tales.

25 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

There is a thread started by YOU titled Allen fucking blows. Did you get hit in the head with an anvil since Sunday like Wiley Coyote??

Let me literally copy and paste...

I don’t think i’ve seen a single poster say he was garbage on Sunday.

He blows overall, but he was fairly invisible on Sunday.

Read each word carefully. You can do it!

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit started a thread called Allen fucking blows, which was made Sunday.

Yes, that’s correct...

This is why I love football. There's always so much more going on than you'll ever notice watching the game live.

• Thanks 1