Sign in to follow this  
theAteam

Midseason Poll: Playoffs or Bust

Ok, halfway through the season, we making playoffs or not?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Simple Yes or No. Do we make the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

Yup. Too big a lead at 6-2 to not make it. And yes I know its us, if anyone can blow it, its us. I know I know. But I still think the schedule gives us enough "winnable" games left to get to 10 wins which should be enough. 

• Thanks 1

When does anything fall in place for the Bills? I agree with Joe. The Bills will get thumped Sunday and the wheels will begin to fall off.

why? 

Because ive seen this movie 1126 times before. The offense is TRASH and the defense they spent years giving it whatever it wanted looks average AT BEST. 

Ed Oliver has been bested by street free agents....unfuckingbelievable 

• Thanks 1

I actually think we will start improving for some reason. I think they start to play angry. 

17 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Minimum 10-6.  Lose to pats, boys, ravens, and Steelers or brown. 

Cowboys are overrated as usual.  Beatable.  Not at all sure we lose to Pittsburgh.  Nothing ever goes as you expect it to.

• Thanks 1

I vote yes. 6-2 right now. I think they go 4-4 or 3-5 in the 2nd half so they will finish either 10-6 or 9-7. With the AFC having a down year I think 9-7 would get them #6 seed. I see the Bills playing WC weekend but after that who knows.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bufbills said:

I actually think we will start improving for some reason. I think they start to play angry. 

I think the defense stops their bleeding and stabilizes while the offense and Allen gets better. They haven't been satisfied with their own performances so far.

Question is whether it'll be enough when we start playing the likes of NE and DAL.

• Thanks 1

Is Star playing DT? If so we are fucked, if we get someone who can clog the run and contain Chubb then I do see us winning.  I m going 30-21.  Solid win, but just enough errors to keep Lit posting 10 to 2000 threads

I voted no because I have all the optimism of 10,000 seandelevans, which is to say, not much. Because the Bills

23 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Is Star playing DT? If so we are fucked, if we get someone who can clog the run and contain Chubb then I do see us winning.  I m going 30-21.  Solid win, but just enough errors to keep Lit posting 10 to 2000 threads

Lit will post at least 10-12 negative threads even if we beat the Browns by 457 points. That's what he does. 

Last week we set the line at 8 negative threads if we won and 11 if we lost. He went over the 8 with ease. So this week the line will be 11 in a win and 13 for a loss. Make your picks !

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Lit will post at least 10-12 negative threads even if we beat the Browns by 457 points. That's what he does. 

Last week we set the line at 8 negative threads if we won and 11 if we lost. He went over the 8 with ease. So this week the line will be 11 in a win and 13 for a loss. Make your picks !

Lits threads are a universal constant, much like the speed of light in a vacuum🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 4:43 PM, seandelevan said:

When does anything fall in place for the Bills? I agree with Joe. The Bills will get thumped Sunday and the wheels will begin to fall off.

why? 

Because ive seen this movie 1126 times before. The offense is TRASH and the defense they spent years giving it whatever it wanted looks average AT BEST. 

Ed Oliver has been bested by street free agents....unfuckingbelievable 

Also, I wonder which posters on here voted no......hmmmmm?

I think they'll back into the playoffs, going 4-4 down the stretch.

10 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Also, I wonder which posters on here voted no......hmmmmm?

Wonder no more and find out. Just click on the number of voters and it opens a window showing you

2 hours ago, bv said:

I don't trust this team.

Exactly, ask me in 3 weeks and I will be able to answer this poll.  Right now I have insufficient data.  My take is that they could go anywhere from 0-3 to 3-0 in the next three games.  2-1 or 3-0 means playoffs.  They finish the next three at 1-2 or 0-3 this season is over.