26 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Front Page Live.  Never heard of it.  Not familiar with this clown either.  There are kooks on both sides, friend.  Do you disagree?  Fuck this guy.  Has nothing to do with me and he certainly doesn't represent me or speak for me.  Your point?

That guy is such a prick hahaha

I guess Mongolia is entitled to all of Asia because of Genghis Khan right?  Absurdist rationalization.  This guy is proud of the fact that his white ancestors owned slaves, and clearly feels like that should remain the hierarchy of the world in some sort of global caste system where he is at the top for no damn good reason

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Front Page Live.  Never heard of it.  Not familiar with this clown either.  There are kooks on both sides, friend.  Do you disagree?  Fuck this guy.  Has nothing to do with me and he certainly doesn't represent me or speak for me.  Your point?

Source doesnt matter, just listen to the guys words.

I mean, yea totally nuts on both sides, but one side is talking about enslaving people because of their race. 

He is very popular and coined "alt-right" the new look clean shaven, suite and tie wearing nazis. Also known as "very fine people" from Charlottesville.

11 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I mean, yea totally nuts on both sides, but one side is talking about enslaving people because of their race. 

He is very popular and coined "alt-right" the new look clean shaven, suite and tie wearing nazis. Also known as "very fine people" from Charlottesville.

In many ways source does matter, but like I said above this guy is a pathetic loser.  Are you trying to say he's representative of conservatives or Trump supporters in general?  If so, that's bullshit and you know it.  You know that in reality the President doesn't support this cretin either.  Are we the same because we're both white?  That's a "bit" of a broad brush you're using.

If your point is something else please explain.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

In many ways source does matter, but like I said above this guy is a pathetic loser.  Are you trying to say he's representative of conservatives or Trump supporters in general?  If so, that's bullshit and you know it.  You know that in reality the President doesn't support this cretin either.  Are we the same because we're both white?  That's a "bit" of a broad brush you're using.

If your point is something else please explain.

I'm saying trump called people like him, very fine people. Those were HIS words. 

1 hour ago, Woody said:

mein.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger 

Schvartze - yiddish, disparaging term towards black  people.

negger - 

so basically  ,people are branded at birth in a class system. Mocked right  in their faces.

10 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Arnold Schwarzenegger 

Schvartze - yiddish, disparaging term towards black  people.

negger - 

so basically  ,people are branded at birth in a class system. Mocked right  in their faces.

I remember getting mine like it was yesterday.........

84185BE8-D904-41F3-8545-9DC757131CE6.jpeg

13 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

And you have Black panthers wanting to do the same to whitey. Is this your 1st run in with a racist person?

12 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm saying trump called people like him, very fine people. Those were HIS words. 

When?

in Charlottesville? I disagreed with taking down a statue too. I’m not “alt right”. HipKat agreed that they shouldn’t take down the statue is he “alt right”?

Richard Spencer? Yeah we already knew he was some wannabe Nazi guy but I wouldn't lump him in with the "alt right" because that's just a term to disparage Conservatives. No, he is simply part of the lunatic fringe and a minuscule insignificant group that has zero power in this country but does make a nice boogeyman for the media. The article lies and said he was part of the "fine people" referred to in his post-Charlottesville speech demonstrating their subtle techniques to make the connection between the President and these groups.

He said, "Hail Trump," so what? You could easily find a dozen or so Leftist extreme groups that support your favorite Democrat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not complete context by any means.  He was trying to say there are good people on both sides of the spectrum.  He was not defending any Charlottesville extremists as "the good guys".  There were plenty of left wing whack jobs up there that day too.  To say otherwise is dishonest.  Fact.  Both sides have their crazies.  Crazy isn't limited to one point of view.  

They do that all the time. Trump made a very general statement, and they swooped in and made it sound like he was endorsing nazis. I doubt he was talking about the antifa people who were throwing shit thru windows, overturning cars and lighting fires either. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That's not what he said you fucking lying jerkoff

He clearly condemned the neo's and antifa scum if you watch the full video of his comments on Charlottesville

Never mind, a cocksucking leftist like you isn't interested in the truth. Keep sucking Brian Selter's dick

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Richard Spencer? Yeah we already knew he was some wannabe Nazi guy but I wouldn't lump him in with the "alt right" because that's just a term to disparage Conservatives. No, he is simply part of the lunatic fringe and a minuscule insignificant group that has zero power in this country but does make a nice boogeyman for the media. The article lies and said he was part of the "fine people" referred to in his post-Charlottesville speech demonstrating their subtle techniques to make the connection between the President and these groups.

He said, "Hail Trump," so what? You could easily find a dozen or so Leftist extreme groups that support your favorite Democrat.

Very well said and right on target.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

He clearly condemned the neo's and antifa scum if you watch the full video of his comments on Charlottesville

Never mind, a cocksucking leftist like you isn't interested in the truth. Keep sucking Brian Selter's dick

LOL.  So right.

11 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

And you have Black panthers wanting to do the same to whitey. Is this your 1st run in with a racist person?

I dont support them either. What's your point? They are far less organized as white supremacists.

11 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

When?

in Charlottesville? I disagreed with taking down a statue too. I’m not “alt right”. HipKat agreed that they shouldn’t take down the statue is he “alt right”?

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The dude coined the term alt right lol

2 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

Neos and Antifa scum?

Are the neos not scum?

Do you know anyone who self indentifys as alt right? It’s like 5 internet losers who use it, then CNN calls anyone who is under 40 and conservative an alt right nazi. 

get out and meet some real people. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

27C2D076-D0FA-4C71-A8FC-A763F4DC1695.png

9 hours ago, gunnar_zero said:

Do you know anyone who self indentifys as alt right? It’s like 5 internet losers who use it, then CNN calls anyone who is under 40 and conservative an alt right nazi. 

get out and meet some real people. 

Bingo