Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Browns open as favorites over Bills - Vegas shows what people really think of the fake Bills

This tells you everything you need to knows about the 2019 Buffalo Bills folks.

A 6-2 team as an UNDERDOG to a 2-6 team.... that is CRAZY.

Despise their record the Bills are just not a good football team. 

11 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

The more commercials  a player is in, the better his career  is going to be. They need to keep him in the public  eye to endorse  the product. 

It’s not rocket science.........

7FE33B23-64E4-49F8-BF3D-64157DA8D1C2.jpeg

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Wait, what!?!?

You deleted that!

I assumed you did it because this thread was here too.

vic.png

I deleted a duplicate post. Not the whole thread. 

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

You accidentally deleted the whole thread.

My bad. 

I apologize for doing that and for saying you did. Just wanted to delete my duplicate post. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

More motivation! #NoRespect

NFL Week 10 odds: Buffalo Bills open as underdog to two-win Cleveland Browns

It’s safe to say that Las Vegas does not believe in the Buffalo Bills.

Despite their 6-2 record, Buffalo will open as a slight underdog to the 2-6 Cleveland Browns in Week 10.

SportsLine shared the NFL Week 10 opening lines and Buffalo is a 2.5 point underdog on the road according to Super Book USA.

NFL Week 10 Opening Lines

LAC at OAK (-1)
BAL (-10) at CIN
BUF at CLE (-2.5)
DET at CHI (-3)
NYG (PK) at NYJ
KC (-3.5) at TEN
AZ at TB (-6)
ATL at NO (-13.5)
MIA at IND (No Line)
LAR (-3.5) at PIT
CAR at GB (-5)
MIN at DAL (-3)
SEA at SF (-6.5)

Odds via @SuperBookUSA

— SportsLine (@SportsLine) November 4, 2019

Buffalo enters the matchup following a 24-9 win over Washington. Josh Allen accounted for two touchdowns in the victory while rookie running back Devin Singletary recorded 140 total yards on offense. The Bills struggled in run defense early in the game, but made some strong second half adjustments in the victory.

Cleveland will be coming off of a 24-19 loss to the Denver Broncos. The Browns allowed Brandon Allen to throw for two touchdowns in his first NFL start while Phillip Lindsay averaged over 10 yards per carry (9-92). Baker Mayfield finished the game with 27 completions on 42 attempts for 273 yards and one touchdown.

Much like the Bills’ matchup against Philadelphia two weeks ago, Cleveland will enter the game playing with plenty of desperation as they look to salvage their season.

Even if the Browns are playing with desperation, it’s a bit surprising to see the Bills as the road underdog. Cleveland is 0-3 at home this season while the Bills are 3-0 away from New Era Field.

Let's look at it this way since everyone is not up to date on the roll oddsmakers play in regard to the point-spread.

Teams coming home after a road loss as a home dog win the point spread most of the time and also win the game outright most times also. It is a bet all savvy players make.

So be thankful Browns are favored. It trends better for a Bills win.

FYI: oddsmakers set the point spread based on how they think the betting public will wager. Goal is to get perfectly even dollar amounts bet on each team and bookies then are happy to book the vig. No risk. They don't care if the point spread was correct in regards to score or who wins outright. They only have one care. $$$$.

I like them being Rodney Dangerfield in this situation.  Some 18 years ago there was this one team that people treated in a similar manner.  They won a lot of close and ugly games.  Hell, they were only 4-4 at the mid season point and then they pieced together 7 very ugly looking wins in their final 8 games.  Then they won 3 ugly playoff games to win their first ever world championship.  I don't care about how ugly or pretty a win is, I will only criticize this team if they lose bad.  There has only been one time this season where I can say they did not try and simply mailed it in. 

On 11/4/2019 at 8:21 PM, miamibillsnut said:

All emotion aside i would bet a lot of money on Cleveland if i was a betting person 

Yeah Baker has been bad and Kitchens seems to be a buffoon, but Cleveland isn't that far off.

I can throw the week 1 loss vs Tennessee out the window.  Week 1 can be very fluky and Baker was atrocious.

The last 4 however, there isn't much to fault.  They lost 3 in a row to Seattle, SG and New England.  That's a nasty stretch.  Then they lose on the road to Denver sans Flacco, which is basically bad luck for Cleveland.  Denver has lost a bunch of one score games outside of getting molly whipped by KC and handled by GB.

Cleveland isn't Washington, NYJ or NYG who are just regularly getting pasted by everyone.

If we don't force turnovers we're going to lose.  Chubb is a fucking beast and we've played shit, especially on offense vs the 2 above average (talent wise) teams we've faced this year.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:07 AM, jc856 said:

It’s not rocket science.........

7FE33B23-64E4-49F8-BF3D-64157DA8D1C2.jpeg

I think Allen has a far more likeable personality for commercials than Mayfield does.

• Like 1

Weak schedule vs strong schedule. Don’t let the records fool you... Cleveland will be tough 

Oh, Vegas doesn’t respect the Bills. Guess what? Vegas wins again. I get it, you want to believe in this team. As a fan of this team for 30 some years so do I. But, Vegas knows and the see the Bills are barely beating the bottom teams in the NFL. They know they aren’t as good as their record. And this team will have a real challenge making the playoffs. Miami, Denver, the Jets aren’t sure wins and they only get you to 9 wins. The Bills will have to beat someone good to get in.