Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Browns open as favorites over Bills - Vegas shows what people really think of the fake Bills

More motivation! #NoRespect

NFL Week 10 odds: Buffalo Bills open as underdog to two-win Cleveland Browns

It’s safe to say that Las Vegas does not believe in the Buffalo Bills.

Despite their 6-2 record, Buffalo will open as a slight underdog to the 2-6 Cleveland Browns in Week 10.

SportsLine shared the NFL Week 10 opening lines and Buffalo is a 2.5 point underdog on the road according to Super Book USA.

NFL Week 10 Opening Lines

LAC at OAK (-1)
BAL (-10) at CIN
BUF at CLE (-2.5)
DET at CHI (-3)
NYG (PK) at NYJ
KC (-3.5) at TEN
AZ at TB (-6)
ATL at NO (-13.5)
MIA at IND (No Line)
LAR (-3.5) at PIT
CAR at GB (-5)
MIN at DAL (-3)
SEA at SF (-6.5)

Odds via @SuperBookUSA

— SportsLine (@SportsLine) November 4, 2019

Buffalo enters the matchup following a 24-9 win over Washington. Josh Allen accounted for two touchdowns in the victory while rookie running back Devin Singletary recorded 140 total yards on offense. The Bills struggled in run defense early in the game, but made some strong second half adjustments in the victory.

Cleveland will be coming off of a 24-19 loss to the Denver Broncos. The Browns allowed Brandon Allen to throw for two touchdowns in his first NFL start while Phillip Lindsay averaged over 10 yards per carry (9-92). Baker Mayfield finished the game with 27 completions on 42 attempts for 273 yards and one touchdown.

Much like the Bills’ matchup against Philadelphia two weeks ago, Cleveland will enter the game playing with plenty of desperation as they look to salvage their season.

Even if the Browns are playing with desperation, it’s a bit surprising to see the Bills as the road underdog. Cleveland is 0-3 at home this season while the Bills are 3-0 away from New Era Field.

• Haha 1

This is one of those games, for me. Yes, the Browns have been losing and have myriad problems internally, but they also have a lot of real talented players. I don't think the Browns are as bad as their record, and if the Bills aren't on their game, McDermott may be borrowing from Gase's week 9 speech.

I like the Browns to win.  Feels just like the Eagles game where everything is going wrong for them so this is where it will go right.  Too much talent.  They are due to win at home and we are due to lose on the road.  Of course, our offense is also due to score a bunch of points but I don't see it happening.  Give me the Browns 26-17.

I like the that vegas doesn't believe in Buffalo. This is disrespectful and should be on the bulletin board.

8 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Because  the Buffalo QB isn't in 300 commercials. Follow the money.

Oh C'mon man.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Oh C'mon man.

The more commercials  a player is in, the better his career  is going to be. They need to keep him in the public  eye to endorse  the product. 

4 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

The more commercials  a player is in, the better his career  is going to be. They need to keep him in the public  eye to endorse  the product. 

LOL, that isn't working so well for him.

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, that isn't working so well for him.

Is the season over?.these are just the early build up episodes. It's working  out just as it needs to. 

Is the nfl putting any Bills defense players in any/many national commercials?  Nope. A sign that it won't last.

16 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Or rather the sponsors hope that Mayfield will stay relevant.  Creature comforts come and go and for corporate entities, drops I. The bucket to them, they just need a face, doesn't really matter who it is, but it helps for that person to be a "star".  Bro you are seriously jaded.

20 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Is the season over?.these are just the early build up episodes. It's working  out just as it needs to. 

Is the nfl putting any Bills defense players in any/many national commercials?  Nope. A sign that it won't last.

LOL, lets see what the record of Cleveland and Buffalo is at the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Or rather the sponsors hope that Mayfield will stay relevant.  Creature comforts come and go and for corporate entities, drops I. The bucket to them, they just need a face, doesn't really matter who it is, but it helps for that person to be a "star".  Bro you are seriously jaded.

No one's hoping anything. The nfl already knows. They choose  and tell the players to endorse  what they tell them.

How many ugly super stars do you know? Isn't it amazing that the best players never look like you or your dumb ass neighbors?  Are all people  with athletic ability  ,good looking? 

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

I like the that vegas doesn't believe in Buffalo. This is disrespectful and should be on the bulletin board.

Just for the record the post title is NOT what I typed in. Someone on here edited it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Just for the record the post title is NOT what I typed in. Someone on here edited it.

So Lit is back to his old tricks of abusing his admin powers and editing posts, that's great.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

So Lit is back to his old tricks of abusing his admin powers and editing posts, that's great.

Whoever has the power to do it is the one who did it, I know when I posted it the thread title was verbatim what the title of the article was.

50 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

That would be LiterateStylish. Owner of this board and No. 1 troll of anything Bills related. 

53 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow!

This Lit guy is the biggest fucking loser one could come across on the internet.

I see that he also deleted another similar thread in which some of us had already posted. 

I'll repost what I had over there. 

The Browns being 2 or 2.5 point favorites mean its really a toss up or a slight favoring of the BIlls given how home teams are given 3 points. This of course does not fit the Lit trolling agenda so he ignored it. Now he'll probably come back with either of these ...

1) The whole 3 point thing isn't real. 

2) They 2-6 we are 6-2 its embarrassing we are not favored by 75630 billion points. Its because we suck

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

I see that he also deleted another similar thread in which some of us had already posted. 

Wait, what!?!?

You deleted that!

I assumed you did it because this thread was here too.

vic.png

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Thread title wasn't good. Just fixed it.