Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Earl Thomas: Lamar Jackson is the best player in the NFL

Im not even going to click that shit and give him credit.  Just get the fuck outta here with that garbage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll give the man some credit.  The dude is a playmaking machine.  Would the Ravens have won last night if they still had Flacco as QB1?  I doubt it.  :niterider:

So was Michael Vick.

It amounted to highlights  but lots of nothing in the post season.

Just like a Dominique Wilkins of the nfl.

• Like 1

I'm glad he's doing well after all that shit he had to deal with leading up to the draft. However, I see him being like Vick and RG3, he'll have some success but I see injuries playing a part in his career. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No. 

Fun to watch, electric, amazing. But also not sustainable long term and nothing new no matter how hard Dion Sanders creams his pants every time he talks about him. This will pass. It always does with the running QB's. 

9 minutes ago, theAteam said:

It's like everyone forgot about Mahomes and Wilson over the course of one week.

Notice how the most successful  black QBS are on native American  indian themed teams..?..well, Mahomes, not yet. 

Williams, Redskins 

Wilson, Seahawks 

4 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Notice how the most successful  black QBS are on native American  indian themed teams..?..well, Mahomes, not yet. 

Williams, Redskins 

Wilson, Seahawks 

What?? Lolll dude you love to draw your own dots just so you can connect them huh

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

What?? Lolll dude you love to draw your own dots just so you can connect them huh

Um,yeah....only two Black  QBs have won a SB.. both on Indian themed teams in States  called  Washington. Thats  a pattern.  A distinct premeditated  conclusion. I'm not making anything up. That's exactly  what happened. There is no such thing as coincidence. 

It's pure premeditated  bullshit that  in the last 50 years, they've made absolutely  sure that black QBS never/ hardly ever , win or even go to SBs. If the league were real, more than 5 would have  been in a SB in 55 years and more would have won one.  

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Um,yeah....only two Black  QBs have won a SB.. both on Indian themed teams in States  called  Washington. Thats  a pattern.  A distinct premeditated  conclusion. I'm not making anything up. That's exactly  what happened. There is no such thing as coincidence. 

It's pure premeditated  bullshit that  in the last 50 years, they've made absolutely  sure that black QBS never/ hardly ever , win or even go to SBs. If the league were real, more than 5 would have  been in a SB in 55 years and more would have won one.  

lmaooo, a superbowl win in 1988 and 2013 have ZERO to do with each other.  This is unreal hahaha

1 minute ago, Laughing Coffin said:

lmaooo, a superbowl win in 1988 and 2013 have ZERO to do with each other.  This is unreal hahaha

What difference  does the year make?

That has absolutely nothing to do with it.

It doesn't disprove  or counter what I said. 

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

What difference  does the year make?

That has absolutely nothing to do with it.

It doesn't disprove  or counter what I said. 

You can't just throw out some baseless conspiracy theory and say it's true until proven false.  And if you can't prove it's false, it must be true.  Absolutely ridiculous take, you're full of them lolll

they each were wearing Hanes underwear.  therefore Hanes for sure had money on the game and paid the other team to throw the game.  It's all a set up.

You can't disprove it so it must be true.

12 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

So was Michael Vick.

It amounted to highlights  but lots of nothing in the post season.

Just like a Dominique Wilkins of the nfl.

This.

He will get figured out sooner than later.

And that's if he doesn't get hurt, which looks like a pretty safe bet with that style of play with his slight frame.

9 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

There is no such thing as coincidence? I am not sure if you are kidding or trolling. 

30 minutes ago, Topas said:

There is no such thing as coincidence? I am not sure if you are kidding or trolling. 

its as useless a word as belief/believe.

that's taught in all military and police spy training.

this has nothing to do with you running into a friend at the super market at the same time.

11 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Williams, Redskins 

Wilson, Seahawks 

AA13B1F4-0BD7-473C-BE93-DEAD459C73EE.jpeg

• Haha 1