Sign in to follow this  
miamibillsnut

Where did this Offense Go???

https://www.espn.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=401128106

See the number of pass attempts and long pass plays especially in the first half.  Yes remember those?

As Sean said yesterday the Pats game has made the coaching staff's nuts shrivel up.     And before anyone says it was the Giants, The giants are probably tied for the 3rd best team they have played this year. 

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I also suscribe to that theory. 

They were a lot more "bold" before that game. They are looking too conservative right now. They really should let Allen loose a bit more. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

The last 2 game their was really bad winds. that makes the deep ball even harder to throw. 

I frankly do not care.  I mean they could win some 2-0 and 3-2 decisions and as long as they did enough to win I don't care.  Now we don't stop Chubby's and lose to the factory of sadness then I will complain.  I think, however, that they will turn Allen on sooner or later. 

I have zero problem with the game plan this week.  Gore wasn't successful but he had been most of the year.  Washington wasn't good so run the ball.  

I think they'd better be able to run it this coming week to avoid the pass rush in Cleveland.  

inconsistent and sometime non-existent OL. 

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015