Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bills are 1.5 games back from NE

It’s been a long time since the Bills have had a sniff the division title 

Bal exposed some of the Pats weaknesses...

Watson, Wentz and Mahomes are mobile but still deadly passers....

at Texans and Eagles....

at home to KC and Cowboys...

No way they lose all 4....maybe 2?  Don’t ask me why, I just think at home they are much harder to beat and will look much better than tonight.

Probably still not enough to take the Div unless we upset them at their house.  I doubt it.  Would LOVE it, but doubt it.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bleedzbillz said:

at Texans and Eagles....

Sports fan have short memories.  Must be all the drinking.  Every year the Pats have a bad game and people say the were”exposed” that other teams now have the blue print.  Pats will figure out a way to defend that style of offense.  Remember BB is playing chess and all other coaches are playing checkers.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Sports fan have short memories.  Must be all the drinking.  Every year the Pats have a bad game and people say the were”exposed” that other teams now have the blue print.  Pats will figure out a way to defend that style of offense.  Remember BB is playing chess and all other coaches are playing checkers.  

Football is a dumb,  simple game.  Belichick  is just a dumb old guy on a sideline, on tv. 

The Pats win because  the league deems it so. If the league  were real, Brady would have already been on his back multiple  times in his first 10 years.

It's a tv show and the Pats get to be the lead character  in the series till the new star comes along.  

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Football is a dumb,  simple game.  Belichick  is just a dumb old guy on a sideline, on tv. 

The Pats win because  the league deems it so. If the league  were real, Brady would have already been on his back multiple  times in his first 10 years.

It's a tv show and the Pats get to be the lead character  in the series till the new star comes along.  

Why are you here again?

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why are you here again?

Because  I like sports as entertainment. It's still a male bonding tool. 

6 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

at Texans and Eagles....

No way they lose all 4....maybe 2?  Don’t ask me why, I just think at home they are much harder to beat and will look much better than tonight.

Probably still not enough to take the Div unless we upset them at their house.  I doubt it.  Would LOVE it, but doubt it.

I knew New England's defense would show itself vs a real team.

They've played all cupcakes vs us, and we are the king of the cupcakes.

pipe dreams are better than no dreams.

The Pats wont lose more than 2 and finish 12-3.     Bills would have to knock them to 12-4.

Based on the fact everyone on here thinks the Bills arent going to beat Cleveland and Denver, not sure why this thread is even happening. 

• Thanks 2

Only if Brady gets hurt. And even then its not a sure thing. It never is with us. 

Lets worry about the desperate Brownies first

• Thanks 1

They need to just ride Singletary the rest of the year and they will be fine. And let Allen do his thing in the 4th.

A crazy scenario where the bills win out, I think they edge the patriots for the division because NE  lost to a AFC opponent yesterday. Unless conference record doesn’t come before strength of schedule. Anyone know what comes first in determining division crown in the event of a tie? 

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

And NE still has to play the Eagles, Texans, Chiefs, Cowboys and us.

Could ... we ... possibly ... take the division?

let me guess season 8 GIF by Portlandia

Well that's fun to think about....

Like the Bills, the Pats have enjoyed an easy schedule (maybe even easier than Buffalo to this point). They've looked mortal this year. The Bills have to show improvement. This week was a good start, but they actually need to get better and more consistent, but.... (I wont' say it) 

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

And NE still has to play the Eagles, Texans, Chiefs, Cowboys and us.

Could ... we ... possibly ... take the division?

let me guess season 8 GIF by Portlandia

I crunched the numbers on my new 600 million dollar Cray supercomputer, “ El Capitan”. The likelihood of winning the division.....12.5%

4E5075CB-A983-40B8-99D6-1C5E0846B9B2.png

3 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

Win the division?

I'm worried we are going to go 3-5 and lose a wild card spot to the Raiders or something.  

This is what I see happening.....

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

at Texans and Eagles....

Agreed but the Phins exposed the Bills weekness and the Eagles beat them to death with it!

• Haha 1

I think the Bills would of beaten the Pats if Allen was not knocked out of the game.  Bills are a 4th quarter team with Allen.  I expect the Bills to lose at least 2 more games, just because that is what they do.  The Pats however seem to be mortal after the Baltimore game.  TE's seem to be the way to take away NE's defensive strength.  NE's secondary is great against WR's but against TE's that are big with good hands...they are very mortal.  I think the Bills have a very similar offense to the Ravens.  We have a mobile QB, and we have 3 TE's that can catch the ball.  (well sometimes lol).  NE also has a kicker that is very much a question mark.  

Beating the Pats in NE is a bit harder to do than at home, but I think this Bills team might be able to do it.  Bills need to address their own run defense weakness, or they will have problems.