Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Mayor Pete Speech in Iowa

Fuck this guy. He's a corporate elitist piece of shit.

He loses against trump, no doubt in my mind.

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Fuck this guy. He's a corporate elitist piece of shit.

He loses against trump, no doubt in my mind.

How exactly is he a corporate elitist?

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

How exactly is he a corporate elitist?

He is taking corporate money and running a campaign based on their interests. He's not trying to do anything for every day americans. He cant even run a city either.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He cant even run a city either.

That's the dealbreaker for me.  He takes better care of illegal immigrants than he does his citizens.  The Police don't even want to work with him.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

That's the dealbreaker for me.  He takes better care of illegal immigrants than he does his citizens.  The Police don't even want to work with him.  :niterider:

Exactly.  Chances of ever becoming Prez?  ZERO.  His whole candidacy is a joke.  

Throw in Cory Booker as well. 2 guys who have been in charge of 2 of the worst cities in America running for President? GTFO.

I think both of those guys are set for the long haul.  Hell,  DeBlasio would still be in the race if he were gay or vegan.  :niterider:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Uh, NO THANKS!!!!!  LOL

Well, if YOU don’t like him....

1 minute ago, Woody said:

I think both of those guys are set for the long haul.  Hell,  DeBlasio would still be in the race if he were gay or vegan.  :niterider:

Cory Booker is almost out of money so he doesn’t have much time left.

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He is taking corporate money and running a campaign based on their interests. He's not trying to do anything for every day americans. He cant even run a city either.

Dude, it’s not like he’s running Fort Collins Colorado. It was one of the worst cities in America long before he got there and it will be long after he’s gone because it’s a fucking hole in the wall. It’s really nothing more than a suburb of the southside of Chicago hopeless. Same thing with Cory Booker in Newark New Jersey. It’s very easy to say that those guys are mayors and two of the worst cities in America. But those cities are just horrible fucking places. As for the corporate money, until this weekend I didn’t really pay much attention to him, so I don’t know much about that yet. You could be right.

Just now, HipKat said:

Cory Booker is almost out of money so he doesn’t have much time left.

You never know, somebody could bail him out.  I doubt it was grass roots donors who kept him afloat the last time he was in distress. :niterider:

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

You never know, somebody could bail him out.  I doubt it was grass roots donors who kept him afloat the last time he was in distress. :niterider:

Anything is possible, but I don’t think he has a realistic shot anyway

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Dude, it’s not like he’s running Fort Collins Colorado. It was one of the worst cities in America long before he got there and it will be long after he’s gone because it’s a fucking hole in the wall. It’s really nothing more than a suburb of the southside of Chicago hopeless. Same thing with Cory Booker in Newark New Jersey. It’s very easy to say that those guys are mayors and two of the worst cities in America. But those cities are just horrible fucking places. As for the corporate money, until this weekend I didn’t really pay much attention to him, so I don’t know much about that yet. You could be right.

Not saying running a city is easy...but president of the US isn't easier. And yes, he is getting all of his money from big donations. Buttigieg and Biden are Hilary 2.0. They are corprotists. The will LOSE to trump.

Yeah we get that but neither of them did anything to improve those dumps. If Bloomberg  jumped in he could point to many improvements he made in NYC.

Weak loser politician that threw the police under the bus to appease the mob before getting the facts 

I'd love him to get the nomination so your daddy Trump can eviscerate him

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Woody said:

Good for you Hip.  I'm glad you found a candidate who you can get behind.  :niterider:

60277692-7425-4527-B093-B589544B1F20.jpeg

• Haha 1

Would you call them “shithole cities”? You’re just about there with your descriptions 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Woody said:

B43B002B-EC76-4335-B8D2-748EAF9A3E99.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Would you call them “shithole cities”? You’re just about there with your descriptions 

There is no doubt that I would call them shit hole cities. And the reason for that just because I don’t believe it’s possible for anybody to make them better.

i’ve been to both several times and they are fucking terrifying places to be