Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Not Making Excuses For Allen But

In the last two series of this Browns and Broncos game...I’ve seen 2 absolute shit passes by Mayfield...similar kind of passes made by Allen...turned into HUGE plays by OBJ. Must be fucking nice right? Plays I’ve been DYING to see a Bills WR make. 

This is why you draft WR in the first round. This is what Allen needs. 

But no.

the Bills won’t do this....because that’s not McDermotts way....instead they’ll sign a guy like Robbie Anderson and say it’s all good. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

If they don't go out of their way to give him an elite pass catcher as soon as possible, they are killing their own careers.  They have a nice collection of "other guys" in the WR room at this point.  They need a center piece.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome, so they won right?

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Watching highlights today there's so many plays by WRs that would not be catches on our team

• Like 1

And now I’m seeing Hollywood Brown.....a guy we passed on...twice...has bailed out Lamar Jackson twice. Both dump offs. One when Lamar was about to be sacked and was an absolute shit throw but Brown made a nice catch the other a 2 yard pass that went like 50 yards. 

Lamar did nothing at all on those plays. His elite rookie WR did.

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

In the last two series of this Browns and Broncos game...I’ve seen 2 absolute shit passes by Mayfield...similar kind of passes made by Allen...turned into HUGE plays by OBJ. Must be fucking nice right? Plays I’ve been DYING to see a Bills WR make. 

This is why you draft WR in the first round. This is what Allen needs. 

But no.

the Bills won’t do this....because that’s not McDermotts way....instead they’ll sign a guy like Robbie Anderson and say it’s all good. 

A stud #1 WR is a must in the draft next year. That and serious effort to build a dominating O-line. Hopefully Daboll's replacement will have a real plan for that

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

25 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Awesome, so they won right?

I think they did.  You'd never know it by hanging around this place, though.  LOL

56 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

If they don't go out of their way to give him an elite pass catcher as soon as possible, they are killing their own careers.  They have a nice collection of "other guys" in the WR room at this point.  They need a center piece.  

The 2020 draft class has a lot of talent at the WR position. 

The 2019 draft didn't have the talent that the 2020 draft will have at WR.

I really liked Hollywood Brown but he had ankle surgery, missed the combine and there were question marks wither he could return to his old form. I would have taken Hollywood if he feel to the 2nd round but Baltimore took him at 25th overall.

Beane must acquire a #1 WR via a trade or by signing Amari Cooper if he hits free agency  or draft one in the 1st round.

Getting a #1 WR means John Brown can return to his natural position the #2 WR spot and makes the passing offense more explosive.

Mahomes is a great QB but he wouldn't be as good with out Hill. Watson is a great QB but he wouldn't be as good with out Hopkins. Beane needs to get Allen a #1 WR in the offseason by any means necessary. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

12 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The 2020 draft class has a lot of talent at the WR position. 

The 2019 draft didn't have the talent that the 2020 draft will have at WR.

I really liked Hollywood Brown but he had ankle surgery, missed the combine and there were question marks wither he could return to his old form. I would have taken Hollywood if he feel to the 2nd round but Baltimore took him at 25th overall.

Beane must acquire a #1 WR via a trade or by signing Amari Cooper if he hits free agency  or draft one in the 1st round.

Getting a #1 WR means John Brown can return to his natural position the #2 WR spot and makes the passing offense more explosive.

Mahomes is a great QB but he wouldn't be as good with out Hill. Watson is a great QB but he wouldn't be as good with out Hopkins. Beane needs to get Allen a #1 WR in the offseason by any means necessary. 

Welp, here is my obligatory response (i’ve said this about a dozen times but Jungle doesn’t understand it).

Even great rookie WR’s don’t make immediate impact.

Hopkins for example.

WR’s typically need 2-3 years after being drafted to do much.

PS, Mahomes has played without Hill and has had 300+ yard, 3 TD performances without him.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

34 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Welp, here is my obligatory response (i’ve said this about a dozen times but Jungle doesn’t understand it).

Even great rookie WR’s don’t make immediate impact.

Hopkins for example.

WR’s typically need 2-3 years after being drafted to do much.

PS, Mahomes has played without Hill and has had 300+ yard, 3 TD performances without him.

#1 WR's come in different shapes and sizes with different skill sets but they can all dominate the game. Having a #1 WR makes the QB's life easier and makes the offense more efficient. 

All of the following WR's are match up nightmares and defensive coordinators have to game plan to stop them. With all the attention paid to them the other players on offense benefit to make plays off single coverage. All of the following WR's made an impact in their rookie years.

Tyreek Hill , DeAndre Hopkins, Marquise Brown(not a #1 WR yet but has the potential to be one), Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Michael Thomas, Kennan Allen, etc.

Mahomes also has other talent on offense with pro bowl TE Travis Kelce, very good WR's in Sammy Watkins, Mecole Hardman. It's important to have talent and depth at WR and TE so your offense is not reliant on one player. Kansas City's offense is better with Tyreek Hill playing in it than with out him.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Even Brown who has been a pleasant surprise for us dropped a couple of easy ones yesterday. We do need a stud WR. Right now its Brown who is a 1ish, Beasley who is your classic comfort slot guy and a bunch of average to below average guys 

Kudos to Daboll for another week of not featuring the TE's at all !! ... I know neither Knox nor Kroft are Travis Kelce but they gotta be able to give us a bit more right ??

John Brown needs to get 10 targets a game. Dawson Knox needs to get 5 to 7 targets a game. Robert Foster needs to gt 5 to 7 targets a game.

Daboll needs to call more play action passes and screen passes.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

17 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

John Brown needs to get 10 targets a game. Dawson Knox needs to get 5 to 7 targets a game. Robert Foster needs to gt 5 to 7 targets a game.

Daboll needs to call more play action passes and screen passes.

That alone is 20 passes a game. Without considering Beasley (who's also being under used) or anyone else. You are on drugs if you think we need to be passing that much. 

And again with the Foster thing. He's just not this elite WR waiting to be unleashed. He's average at best. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

3 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Even Brown who has been a pleasant surprise for us dropped a couple of easy ones yesterday. We do need a stud WR. Right now its Brown who is a 1ish, Beasley who is your classic comfort slot guy and a bunch of average to below average guys 

Kudos to Daboll for another week of not featuring the TE's at all !! ... I know neither Knox nor Kroft are Travis Kelce but they gotta be able to give us a bit more right ??

He definitely had the TEs involved because I distinctly remember on 2 occasions yelling at the screen because one of the TEs went down too early (once on a 1st down and once for a TD). Just a small kick with their legs and they would have had both.

30 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

That alone is 20 passes a game. Without considering Beasley (who's also being under used) or anyone else. You are on drugs if you think we need to be passing that much. 

And again with the Foster thing. He's just not this elite WR waiting to be unleashed. He's average at best. 

At some point Daboll needs to open up the offense and have a modern NFL offense.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

54 minutes ago, theAteam said:

He definitely had the TEs involved because I distinctly remember on 2 occasions yelling at the screen because one of the TEs went down too early (once on a 1st down and once for a TD). Just a small kick with their legs and they would have had both.

That was early on wasn't it ? ... It sort of died down (along with the entire O) later in the game. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I’m sorry....Brown and Beasley are average at best...the rest are fucking trash. We ignored this position for the last 4 years....for absolutely no reason other than to build this epic defense we don’t have. Fuck.

30 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I’m sorry....Brown and Beasley are average at best...the rest are fucking trash. We ignored this position for the last 4 years....for absolutely no reason other than to build this epic defense we don’t have. Fuck.

Bills D is #3 yds/g...#3 pts/g  #3 psyds/g......you act like they are absolute trash??

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In response to Brown and Beasley being average:

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

33 minutes ago, DeRokerij said:

Bills D is #3 yds/g...#3 pts/g  #3 psyds/g......you act like they are absolute trash??

Did not say our D was “trash”. 

But with all the resources thrown at it for the last 3 years, you’d think they wouldn’t get run over like they have the last two weeks or getting a fucking turnover once in awhile. 

5 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

In response to Brown and Beasley being average:

You think nfl defenses are shitting their pants over John Brown and Cole Beasley?? Just because they are good on the Bills and in recent Bills history....doesn’t mean jack.