Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Buffalo should be 9-3 after the next 4 games and in a great position to win the #5 or #6 wild card playoff spot

Ugly wins still count as wins. Buffalo has Cleveland, Miami, Denver and then Dallas as the next 4 games.

Losing a game to an NFC team is Dallas doesn't hurt buffalo because Best won lost tied percentage in games played within the conference is the 4th tie breaker. So AFC wins are more important than NFC wins for playoff purposes.

If Buffalo can be 9-3 than they only have to win one game out of Baltimore, Pittsburgh, New England and the New York Jets to secure a wild card playoff berth.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Yeah but even if they do that they suck, just ask Lit. Allen sucks, O line sucks D sucks Coach sucks GM sucks...but when they win they are right there cheering. Bills Suck!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I believe 2 & 2 is more likely with Cleveland & Denver being toss ups, Jets W, Dallas L. Wish they would open the offense up more, and featuring Singletary like the did today is a start. Josh has done a great job lately with int's, but has not solved the fumbling problem which is still out of control. The offense seems to work better no huddle opening itup like they did opening day with like 13 straight passes. The offense is to predictable. They have 8 more games to turn it around if they want to be more than one & done in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, Nuke said:

This is the perfect thread to setup a loss to the Browns 

Cleveland has a garbage OL, Baker Mayfield is not good this year because he doesn't have a clean pocket to throw from. 

Cleveland had all the preseason hype by the media to be a playoff team and at the same time Buffalo was being disrespected by the Media as a bad team.

Buffalo is beating Cleveland.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I see the Browns stomping the Bills....I just do. It will be like the eagles game. Our D ain’t stopping Chubb, Landry and OBJ. Our offense better be prepared to get into a shootout.....wait..no...ain’t happening. 

• Haha 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I see the Browns stomping the Bills....I just do. It will be like the eagles game. Our D ain’t stopping Chubb, Landry and OBJ. Our offense better be prepared to get into a shootout.....wait..no...ain’t happening. 

Pathetic

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

The Eagles OL is superior to the Browns OL. The Eagles have a far better QB than the Browns QB.

It doesn't matter that Cleveland has OBJ and Landry when there OL can't keep a clean pocket for Baker Mayfield.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2-2 is more reasonable. Beating Dallas would mean something. A winning team away, and on prime time.

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

2-2 is more reasonable. Beating Dallas would mean something. A winning team away, and on prime time.

Beating Dallas would be great for morale, but I would rather win the other 3 games because they are AFC teams and mean more to making the playoffs.

I don't see how Cleveland, Miami or Denver can beat Buffalo.

Dallas is a better team than Buffalo, and have an extremely good OL. Dallas OL is so good it makes Dak Prescott look like a good QB because they are so dominant. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

29 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Cleveland has a garbage OL, Baker Mayfield is not good this year because he doesn't have a clean pocket to throw from. 

Cleveland had all the preseason hype by the media to be a playoff team and at the same time Buffalo was being disrespected by the Media as a bad team.

Buffalo is beating Cleveland.

Hope you’re right. I remember thinking they would roll over Miami. One week at a time 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

29 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I don't see how Cleveland, Miami or Denver can beat Buffalo.

Lol you don’t see how!?

Well considering that Miami was 10 yards away from going up 2 scores on us just a couple weeks ago...

And this time it will be in Miami.

I fact, 3 of the next 4 are on the road.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lol you don’t see how!?

Well considering that Miami was 10 yards away from going up 2 scores on us just a couple weeks ago...

And this time it will be in Miami.

I fact, 3 of the next 4 are on the road.

The only team out of the next 4 that is better than Buffalo is Dallas.

I am not scared of Cleveland, Miami or Denver. Those are games you win if you want to make the playoffs.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

23 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Hope you’re right. I remember thinking they would roll over Miami. One week at a time 

IMO Buffalo got embarrassed with how bad they played vs Miami, Buffalo got booed of the off the field at the end of the 1st half of that game. The Miami game will be a revenge game for Buffalo.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

IMO Buffalo got embarrassed with how bad they played vs Miami, Buffalo got booed of the off the field at the end of the 1st half of that game. The Miami game will be a revenge game for Buffalo.

Today should have been a revenge game for the Eagles disaster and we let Adrian Peterson run wild.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Should we come out of that stretch 3-1 ? ... we should. I mean even the Dallas game could be had if we get our shit right. But this us fellas. Chances are we drop at least one of the "easy" games. Specially since we are on the road for most of this. Great opportunity for the Bills to finally have a statement stretch and basically lock that playoff spot. Will we rise up to the challenge?

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

At this point we are Boise State or Central Florida.

We literally haven't beaten anyone, and if we win the next 3 we will be 9-2 against one if the worst schedules of all time.

10-6 or 11-5 will be disaster.

10-6 isn't even a lock for the WC, especially if we lose to Pittsburgh.  The Steelers have a soft ass schedule ahead of them.  They easily can finish with 10 or 11 wins.  The Raiders and Chargers both have a lot of winnable games on the schedule.  If LA splits with the Chiefs they've got a road to 10 wins.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:48 PM, junglesouljah said:

The offense still has holes that Beane will fix in the offseason. 

The offense neesd a LG, RT, #1 WR, and RB.

Spain is a stop gap at LG, Nsekhe is the short term answer at RT, Ford should be starting at RG, Gore is on his last legs and Buffalo doesn't have a true #1 WR.

So will take a 6-2 record with the flaws on offense and the young players getting experience winning games and reaching the payoffs.

And who is going to fill the QB hole?

On 11/3/2019 at 6:12 PM, seandelevan said:

How's that blowout going so far? 

how you doin kiss GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network