Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Wow! Ok, now i’m Impressed. Josh Allen seems to agree with me.

Fox just showed the on-field after game interview with Josh Allen. 

It went like this (paraphrasing)...

Reporter: Josh, the Bills are 6-2, the best record mid-way through the season since 1992. I would think you guys would be euphoric. But it doesn’t seem to be that way.

Josh: *shaking head in agreement / sadness*

Josh: Yeah, I mean, it’s not enough. 24 is not enough. Were not playing well enough. 

I don’t have DVR on this particular TV, so I couldn’t re-wind and write it word for word.

But anyway, I guess it was one of those things you have to see, so I hope some of you saw it.

But when he was shaking his head, you could tell he really didn’t feel happy about the situation.

Made me feel better knowing that he sees what I see. 6-2 is great and all, but not playing well.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

Everyone on the team knows they are capable of playing better. A 6-2 record is even more impressive considering Buffalo hasn't played a complete game all season long.

I would rather win games well trying to improve the offense and defense than loss games.

You can complain after losses and wins on things your team could do better, but I would rather win games.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Nothing wrong with that.  Nobody should be happy with how the offense has played.  

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Fox just showed the on-field after game interview with Josh Allen. 

It went like this (paraphrasing)...

Reporter: Josh, the Bills are 6-2, the best record mid-way through the season since 1992. I would think you guys would be euphoric. But it doesn’t seem to be that way.

Josh: *shaking head in agreement / sadness*

Josh: Yeah, I mean, it’s not enough. 24 is not enough. Were not playing well enough. 

I don’t have DVR on this particular TV, so I couldn’t re-wind and write it word for word.

But anyway, I guess it was one of those things you have to see, so I hope some of you saw it.

But when he was shaking his head, you could tell he really didn’t feel happy about the situation.

Made me feel better knowing that he sees what I see. 6-2 is great and all, but not playing well.

He’s probably pissed that McDermott put the training wheels back on after that New England game. 

Remember the fire he had those first few games? Remember how fun those games where? 

He looks bored out there once the Bills get a lead. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

He’s probably pissed that McDermott put the training wheels back on after that New England game. 

Remember the fire he had those first few games? Remember how fun those games where? 

John Brown is the best WR on the Buffalo Bills, but he is a #2 WR who is being forced to play the #1 WR role.

When Beane gets a #1 WR in the offseason, than Brown will return to his natural #2 WR role.

The output of the offense will be better next year when this happens.

It's easier for Daboll to be more aggressive with his play calling when he has better talent to work with. With that being said Robert Foster and Dawson Knox need to get more targets this year in the short and intermediate area's of the field to help take the pressure off John Brown.

Right now defenses key on Brown because he is the only proven Bills WR, Daboll needs to develop Knox and Foster because the have big play ability.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

17 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

John Brown is the best WR on the Buffalo Bills, but he is a #2 WR who is being forced to play the #1 WR role.

When Beane gets a #1 WR in the offseason, than Brown will return to his natural #2 WR role.

The output of the offense will be better next year when this happens.

It's easier for Daboll to be more aggressive with his play calling when he has better talent to work with. With that being said Robert Foster and Dawson Knox need to get more targets this year in the short and intermediate area's of the field to help take the pressure off John Brown.

Right now defenses key on Brown because he is the only proven Bills WR, Daboll needs to develop Knox and Foster because the have big play ability.

You honestly think the Bills are going to pick a blue chip WR? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Was it McD or is it Daboll trying to pretend he's some crafty OC with tricks up his sleeve because I feel like Daboll is clueless when it comes to game planning with Allen.

• Thanks 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I'm sure most of them in that locker room now that they have to be better. I think they all love the 6-2 record but are perfectly aware that the 2 teams we've faced that are actually worth a damn beat us. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

You gotta love Allen because at least he recognizes it. He truly wants to get better and clean up his mistakes while maintaining a level headed ego which isn't hindering his development by promoting false delusions of greatness.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile