Sign in to follow this  
That Guy

I don't remember a 6-2 team being this bad

Offense is average at best.    Below average QB.  Run defense is terrible.   Can't tackle to save our lives.

We could have a 2-6 record and I wouldn't be surprised.

Nah. We’re just good... not great. Yeah run D sucked in the first, but was fine in the second. We fuck up some and don’t dominate on offense but get it done. It’s stressful, but they can beat ANY team.  They’ll make the playoffs and i won’t be surprised if they win a close one OR lose 35-9. This team was a fucking disaster and is a work in progress. Enjoy the wins a little bit while realizing we need more

6-2 is 6-2. Anther ugly win but it's a win. 

Trust me I want a dominating win but that's not happening until the holes on offense are filled, and that's not happening until the offseason.

Getting a #1 WR in the draft or Amari Cooper in free agency if Jerry Jones can't re-sign him and moving Ford to G and getting a RT , will improve the production of the offense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Guinnessron said:

Nah. We’re just good... not great. Yeah run D sucked in the first, but was fine in the second. We fuck up some and don’t dominate on offense but get it done. It’s stressful, but they can beat ANY team.  They’ll make the playoffs and i won’t be surprised if they win a close one OR lose 35-9. This team was a fucking disaster and is a work in progress. Enjoy the wins a little bit while realizing we need more

This is a typical post by a fan that's misled just because we are 6-2. 

This team is NOT good just very lucky. 

Don't be fooled. 

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Trust me I want a dominating win but that's not happening until the holes on offense are filled, and that's not happening until the offseason.

Getting a #1 WR in the draft or Amari Cooper in free agency if Jerry Jones can't re-sign him and moving Ford to G and getting a RT , will improve the production of the offense.

I keep telling you this, but you dont learn.

Drafted WR’s dont make immediate impacts.

Even the BEST (like Hopkins) take 2-3 years.

Drafting a WR will do NOTHING for 2020.

MAYBE 2021 or 2022.

So Seattle's 6-2 is the same as the Bills 6-2 don't think so.

6 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Well it's not like he's going to come out and say "we aren't as good as our record"

Yeah, a team that has really played to a 3-5 ish record is somehiw 6-2.  So much luck and a shit load of FGs missed against them has been helpful.

30 minutes ago, theAteam said:

I had them at 8-8 preseason so I can't complain.

I had them 10-6 and they are right on schedule for that

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, That Guy said:

Well it's not like he's going to come out and say "we aren't as good as our record"

Buffalo can't control who they play. They are 6-2 and lost games to New England and Philadelphia who won the Super Bowl in the past 3 years.

It sucks that Buffalo doesn't have a dominate win, but I don't have a problem with being 6-2.

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Buffalo can't control who they play. They are 6-2 and lost games to New England and Philadelphia who won the Super Bowl in the past 3 years.

It sucks that Buffalo doesn't have a dominate win, but I don't have a problem with being 6-2.

First time to 6-2 in 26 years

1 minute ago, Herodotus said:

First time to 6-2 in 26 years

Imagine how good this team will be next year with more weapons added to the offense.

• Thanks 1

Imagine how good this team will be next year with more weapons added to the offense.

I am just happy they decided to make adjustments at the half, because Peterson was carving them up like a pie coma day turkey.  We have to stop Chub to beat Cleveland, we also need to watch our game tapes about Miami and we can beat Denver too.  This is not the playoff window just yet.  I think we make the playoffs, but this is not the playoff window yet.  We need to build along the line.  Keep Morse, but we need to move Ford to G and draft a Tackle.  Hell, if I had my way, the Draft would be WR, OL, DE, TE or OL, WR, TE, DE, and then pick up depth.

• Like 1

This team can get a lot better. The first step is to make Devon Singletary the feature RB, the next step is for Daboll to use playaction passes to set up the passing game off the running game.

3 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I am just happy they decided to make adjustments at the half, because Peterson was carving them up like a pie coma day turkey.  We have to stop Chub to beat Cleveland, we also need to watch our game tapes about Miami and we can beat Denver too.  This is not the playoff window just yet.  I think we make the playoffs, but this is not the playoff window yet.  We need to build along the line.  Keep Morse, but we need to move Ford to G and draft a Tackle.  Hell, if I had my way, the Draft would be WR, OL, DE, TE or OL, WR, TE, DE, and then pick up depth.

The defense allowed 100 yards rushing in the first half and 26 rushing yards in the 2nd half according to McDermott, so that is a positive.

I agree 100 % about Ford, he needs to be the LG or RG. Spain is a stop gap at LG. Nsekhe is a short term solution at RT.

Buffalo badly needs a #1 WR, it will be hard to get Amari Cooper from Dallas, but if Jerry Jones is stupid enough to give Dak Presscot $40 million/season, it may prevent Dallas from being able to sign Cooper. If Buffalo can't get Cooper, than Beane can draft one of the many good WR in a WR deep draft class.

Allen is showing signs of improvement, but he will get better when he has a true #1 WR to throw to. Watson has Hopkins, Mahomes has Hill , and Allen needs a #1 WR.

14 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

People been saying this in 2016...and 2017...and in 2018...and now. Ain’t happening. 

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

People been saying this in 2016...and 2017...and in 2018...and now. Ain’t happening. 

I only hold this administration responsible for 2017 and forward.  It may happen.  They did start addressing the O this past off season to some decent results.

20 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

McD likes 1975 football!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Buffalo is better at the QB position now than it was in 2016 and 2017 and 2018.

Getting Allen a #1 WR will take his game to the next level.

Just now, the climber said:

McD likes 1975 football!

The offense will be more explosive when John Brown is the #2 WR and Buffalo has a real #1 WR.

• Thanks 1