Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump's approval rating among Republicans has hit a "career low"

On 11/2/2019 at 2:53 PM, HipKat said:

No, I suffer from the love of my country. I suffer from supporting and defending the constitution. I suffer from equality for all, and preservation of the American dream and the American way. I suffer from frowning on bullies who seek to divide us. I suffer from strengthening our position in the world, from supporting our allies and from wanting to spread democracy throughout the world.

I also suffer from detesting liars who sick to manipulate the American people with their lies and with their fear tactics. I suffer from the disgust I feel at the epidemic of ignorance that has consumed the party I once aligned myself with. Mostly though, I suffer from deep-seated hatred for naïve and ignorant motherfuckers like you, who turn a blind eye to the truth while dancing in a frenzy waving your little red Maga hat in the air like it means something

Man.  Was that ever simplistic.  Pretty much hit on most of the left wing talking points too.  Pelosi, Warren, Sanders, Clinton: paragons of virtue all!  LOL.  People in glass houses............

On 11/2/2019 at 4:46 PM, HappyWolverine said:

I'm not a Trump supporter dipshit. I neither hate him or love him. I'm a center libertarian. I'm not even right wing

I have the ability to see the truth unlike you as your views are skewed by TDS and hate. He's done some good things and he's made some mistakes, like any president. He loves to troll his enemies, that's why he's hated by those who hate him. He intentionally torments those like you who believe in the nanny state. 

I don't subscribe to the obvious mainstream media (CNN, MSNBC) anti Trump propaganda that you and others with extreme TDS do. Think about it. You're on Brian Selter and Rachel Maddows team. That's how fucked you are dude LOL You spread and believe the same propaganda as them!  The impeachment talk started as soon as he won the election! And why? Because arrogant progressive regressives that think you know better than everyone else can't accept the fact that YOU LOST. Like I said before, you and other leftards fatal flaw is that your ideology is tied to your identity, that's why you lose your shit and get violent in mobs. You have no good ideas and you know the only possible way to victory over Trump is a undemocratic coup

You must sit at the computer all day  and froth at the mouth thinking of Trump man LOL The sad irony is that he owns you.  Big time

Man alive what a great post!  Fabulous.

On 11/3/2019 at 1:54 AM, BertSquirtgum said:

Thank God for the electoral college or else all the liberal cities would vote in whoever they wanted. Your won the popular vote argument is horseshit. The suicider won the popular vote because of all the liberal cities with the main percentage of population. 

This

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Man.  Was that ever simplistic.  Pretty much hit on most of the left wing talking points too.  Pelosi, Warren, Sanders, Clinton: paragons of virtue all!  LOL.  People in glass houses............

So simple yet still went over your head. Imagine that

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So simple yet still went over your head. Imagine that

Please enlighten us as to how a President Warren (shudder) would be preferable to Trump.  Eagerly awaiting your response.  LOL

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Please enlighten us as to how a President Warren (shudder) would be preferable to Trump.  Eagerly awaiting your response.  LOL

I’m sorry, did I miss the part where I said that’s who I support?

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’m sorry, did I miss the part where I said that’s who I support?

Didn't ask who you supported.  Just assuming you'd cast your vote for "anyone but Trump".  Is that incorrect?????  Change it to Sanders, Biden, gay Mayor or whoever you want.  Who is your 2020 champion, by the way?  Take a stand.  Don't be shy......

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Didn't ask who you supported.  Just assuming you'd cast your vote for "anyone but Trump".  Is that incorrect?????  Change it to Sanders, Biden, gay Mayor or whoever you want.  Who is your 2020 champion, by the way?  Take a stand.  Don't be shy......

Too early to tell. Or year from now, your boy might be in prison, you never know so that could change things

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Too early to tell. Or year from now, your boy might be in prison, you never know so that could change things

In prison?  LOL.  Care to wager on that?  Then it will be GO PENCE all the way!  LOL 🤣

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

In prison?  LOL.  Care to wager on that?  Then it will be GO PENCE all the way!  LOL 🤣

Not if he’s found to be implicit in this corruption. His ass can go to prison also

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Not if he’s found to be implicit in this corruption. His ass can go to prison also

Yep.  Yep.  Yep.  Both doing time by 2021.  Hip has called it.  Even Trump's tailor must be guilty of something, right?  I say we start more investigations.  We'll pay for them by raising taxes on liberals.  Makes about as much sense as any of this.  LOL 

I don't know. President Pence could be epic for the country. Now you've gone from a boisterous businessman to a right-wing Christian fundamentalist. Are you guys sure you want Orange Man impeached?

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't know. President Pence could be epic for the country. Now you've gone from a boisterous businessman to a right-wing Christian fundamentalist. Are you guys sure you want Orange Man impeached?

It's one or the other dammit.  Their pick.  I'm good either way.  LOL

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  Yep.  Yep.  Both doing time by 2021.  Hip has called it.  Even Trump's tailor must be guilty of something, right?  I say we start more investigations.  We'll pay for them by raising taxes on liberals.  Makes about as much sense as any of this.  LOL 

Simple math doesn't make sense to you..... 😎

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Simple math doesn't make sense to you..... 😎

You're a lib so you must be for raising taxes.  My idea is to make paying more taxes voluntary.  If that was the case, how many libs would say "don't worry about anyone else, but please jack my taxes up at least 10%".  Answer is obviously zero. 

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're a lib so you must be for raising taxes.  My idea is to make paying more taxes voluntary.  If that was the case, how many libs would say "don't worry about anyone else, but please jack my taxes up at least 10%".  Answer is obviously zero. 

Your president raised my taxes, so I'm good

On 11/3/2019 at 12:18 AM, thinwhiteduke said:

I don't "believe" anything.  Its,as useless  a word  as coincidence. 

I think" things or I know" things. Belief is a useless  waste of time.

I know for a fact  you can't prove any survey or what ever,  on any national  level. 

Again, I'm not saying Trump us popular  or liked  by any majority.  I'm simply  saying it's all bullshit whether they say he's liked or hated by some limited survey, pole. It's media's job to tell you how and what to think

EB1F58B9-89E8-4B06-886C-64330C2A5B16.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2019 at 5:56 AM, Meathead said:

“In my walks, every man I meet is my superior in some way, and in that I learn from him.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

MLK said something similar

i keep thinking about these quotes when i read twd and i wonder how long im gonna have to keep walking to find something

I once tried to start a continuing thread where people could put thought provoking quotes in. That’s a good one meat. I like to ponder simple small quotes. Sometimes it changes my day. 

P.S., they have to be small quotes anymore, half my brainpower has dissipated 

• Like 1