Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump's approval rating among Republicans has hit a "career low"

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

Actually I work a bout 13 hours a day and your assumptions, again are wrong. I don't watch MSM. As for your "not a Trump Supporter", like GW said, "if you're not with us, you're against us". If you're not against Trump, you're with him and since you're with him, fuck off

pencil me in as a enemy bitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Thank God for the electoral college or else all the liberal cities would vote in whoever they wanted. Your won the popular vote argument is horseshit. The suicider won the popular vote because of all the liberal cities with the main percentage of population. 

And we all know that in the big cities it's very easy to rig votes towards the Blue. Each State should implement an electoral system for State offices like Governor to prevent the same messes.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LIBills said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but if you take your head out of your ass you will see the very things you say about Trump are what is being done by the left.

Maybe you are too stupid or too partisan to see the lefts garbage. 

The REAL Americans know where the truth is.

We ALL know Trump is hardly perfect (I didn't vote for him), but he was voted into office because REAL Americans were sick of the status quo in DC.

Like I said, you wanna say Trump is this, this and this, when in truth the left is EVEN MORE this, this and this. FACT.

Amen

43 minutes ago, HipKat said:

How is it pointless to point out and try to educate people on the things he does wrong? On his lies and contradictions? On everything fucked up about him? That's not crying.

The lies and propaganda of the left far outweigh Trump fabrications. Like Trump is the first president to spin yarns lol

If you're gonna present yourself as this virtuous warrior (virtue signalling) then you need to call out deception and lies where they exist or else you are nothing more than a hypocrite. And that is exactly what you and many are on the left are and that's why moderate centrists like me reject your playbook.

A partisan hack like you isnt interested in the truth, only the pushing your false leftist storyline of orange man bad

That's why, sadly and ironically, YOU AND ALL YOU BELIEVE IS A LIE, something you accuse the man you hate so much of

Its because of assholes like you I hope Trump crushes your hearts next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, HipKat said:

No, I suffer from the love of my country. I suffer from supporting and defending the constitution. I suffer from equality for all, and preservation of the American dream and the American way. I suffer from frowning on bullies who seek to divide us. I suffer from strengthening our position in the world, from supporting our allies and from wanting to spread democracy throughout the world.

I also suffer from detesting liars who sick to manipulate the American people with their lies and with their fear tactics. I suffer from the disgust I feel at the epidemic of ignorance that has consumed the party I once aligned myself with. Mostly though, I suffer from deep-seated hatred for naïve and ignorant motherfuckers like you, who turn a blind eye to the truth while dancing in a frenzy waving your little red Maga hat in the air like it means something

deep seated hatred lol

You've already lost and you don't know it 😃

I feel sad for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

pencil me in as a enemy bitch

Got Grammar?

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

And we all know that in the big cities it's very easy to rig votes towards the Blue. Each State should implement an electoral system for State offices like Governor to prevent the same messes.

That would only hold water if every big city voted Blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Got Grammar?

To thinkthat being on Rachel Maddow and Brian Selter's lying leftist Orange Man Bad propaganda  team wasn't pathetic enough, you resort to correcting people's grammar in an internet chat room when you get clobbered by the truth you falsely claim to be in possession of LOL

How's that grammar and punctuation lame ass?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

The lies and propaganda of the left far outweigh Trump fabrications. Like Trump is the first president to spin yarns lol

This is the epitome of ignorance. Spinning yarns? The rate that he lies is growing daily. Well over 10,000 lies. (verified by multiple fact-tracking sites). His lies are more in credulous than my brother when he was 4 telling us at dinner that he shot a giraffe in the woods. Ridiculous lies and growing more and more insane every day. 

SO you're a piece of shit that supports a piece of shit. You are an enabler by allowing his lies to influence you and not standing up to them nor seeking out the truth. You support a President that puts all of his energy into keeping ALL Americans divided instead of working to unite us, who only caters to his minority special-interest followers. I suppose you still believe the economy is booming (Because Trump tells you it is).

I'n my opinion, you're nothing but a useless, pathetic zombie who chooses to follow instead of lead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HappyWolverine said:

To thinkthat being on Rachel Maddow and Brian Selter's lying leftist Orange Man Bad propaganda  team wasn't pathetic enough, you resort to correcting people's grammar in an internet chat room when you get clobbered by the truth you falsely claim to be in possession of LOL

How's that grammar and punctuation lame ass?

For the 3rd time in less than 24 hours, I don't watch the MSM media outlets. I get it, you been here a week and you THINK you know something but you don't., and you make yourself look dumber and dumber every time you repeat the same stupid thing over and over. Here's a little Newsflash, fuck face, I'm a Moderate Conservative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You 

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

This is the epitome of ignorance. Spinning yarns? The rate that he lies is growing daily. Well over 10,000 lies. (verified by multiple fact-tracking sites). His lies are more in credulous than my brother when he was 4 telling us at dinner that he shot a giraffe in the woods. Ridiculous lies and growing more and more insane every day. 

SO you're a piece of shit that supports a piece of shit. You are an enabler by allowing his lies to influence you and not standing up to them nor seeking out the truth. You support a President that puts all of his energy into keeping ALL Americans divided instead of working to unite us, who only caters to his minority special-interest followers. I suppose you still believe the economy is booming (Because Trump tells you it is).

I'n my opinion, you're nothing but a useless, pathetic zombie who chooses to follow instead of lead. 

I don't follow anybody blindly and that icludes Donald Trump

You promote lies to take down a liar

What does that make you? 

You got NOTHING LOL Take a walk child

You must sit at the computer and froth at the mouth all day and night surrounded with little orange man voodoo dolls 😃

Trump owns your ass, you just cant see see it through the mist of leftism blinding you, promoted by your MSNBC and CNN heroes you strictly adhere to LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HappyWolverine said:

You 

I don't follow anybody blindly and that icludes Donald Trump

You promote lies to take down a liar

What does that make you? 

You got NOTHING LOL Take a walk child

You must sit at the computer and froth at the mouth all day and night surrounded with little orange man voodoo dolls 😃

Trump owns your ass, you just cant see see it through the mist of leftism blinding you, promoted by you MSNBC and CNN heroes LOL

Bullshit. You refuse to acknowledge his short-comings that makes you  Trump supporter now, point out ONE lie I promote? And that's the THIRD time you've accused me of sitting at a computer all day. Typical weak response to a POS that has nothing else to say.

And FUCKING MORON, for the FOURTH time, I DO NOT WATCH ANY MSM NEWS OUTLETS. Get that through your THICK head, you stupid fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HipKat said:

Bullshit. You refuse to acknowledge his short-comings that makes you  Trump supporter now, point out ONE lie I promote? And that's the THIRD time you've accused me of sitting at a computer all day. Typical weak response to a POS that has nothing else to say.

And FUCKING MORON, for the FOURTH time, I DO NOT WATCH ANY MSM NEWS OUTLETS. Get that through your THICK head, you stupid fuck.

Yeah you do

And even if you don't (which you do!) you have the same beliefs LOL

You lose again 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

Yeah you do

And even if you don't (which you do!) you have the same beliefs LOL

You lose again 😃

Spoken like a true 12 yr old.......

 

 

You know what we might have common, the left wing MSM and me? Using Trump's own words and actions to point out how much of a corrupt, lying, destructive Piece of SHIT he is. I've never put words in his mouth or made up anything that wasn't true. Sorry if your hero is letting you down and you're too much of a PUSSY to admit you made a political mistake in supporting him.  (Which you do!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

For the 3rd time in less than 24 hours, I don't watch the MSM media outlets. I get it, you been here a week and you THINK you know something but you don't., and you make yourself look dumber and dumber every time you repeat the same stupid thing over and over. Here's a little Newsflash, fuck face, I'm a Moderate Conservative

Yeah I was born a week ago

Oh wait! By your retarded logic - someone with advanced stage 4 terminal TDS -  the longer you've been a range member, the more political knowledge and wisdom you have LOLOLOL

That's how far gone you are!

I'm sorry, my mother told me not to torment the retards, so I will leave you alone now to drown in your "deep seated hatred".

You have nothing to offer I cant get from your tribal leaders Maddow and Selter

have a good game day! (if you can tear yourself away from CNN that is) LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

Yeah I was born a week ago

Oh wait! By your retarded logic - someone with advanced stage 4 terminal TDS -  the longer you've been a range member, the more political knowledge and wisdom you have LOLOLOL

That's how far gone you are!

I'm sorry, my mother told me not to torment the retards, so I will leave you alone now to drown in your "deep seated hatred".

You have nothing to offer I cant get from your tribal leaders Maddow and Selter

have a good game day! (if you can tear yourself away from CNN that is) LOL

Uh huh, go find someone else to use to get your post count up, moron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh come on,. Dallas, Atlanta, St Louis, Tampa, Whatever city in New Mexico that is, Pittsburgh, et al all voted red and then there's that US map of county by county that's all Red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HipKat said:

How is it pointless to point out and try to educate people on the things he does wrong? On his lies and contradictions? On everything fucked up about him? That's not crying.

It's pointless because everything he does is under a microscope and amplified while past Presidents had blinders on to the shit they'd done which was far worse. Even this impeachment over a phone call is a joke. The transcript shows nothing illegal happened and foreign policy is largely driven by what countries can do for each other. Also, Biden is only running to take the heat off of his crimes and painting the picture as Trump trying to take out a political rival instead of turning the screws on an administration that tried destroying him before the election. Anyone with 2 brain cells can see that he's not really giving his all to this campaign and seems to not even know where the fuck he is half the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh come on,. Dallas, Atlanta, St Louis, Tampa, Whatever city in New Mexico that is, Pittsburgh, et al all voted red and then there's that US map of county by county that's all Red

I see that but look at the margins. The blue cities are REALLY FUCKING BLUE.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

It's pointless because everything he does is under a microscope and amplified while past Presidents had blinders on to the shit they'd done which was far worse. Even this impeachment over a phone call is a joke. The transcript shows nothing illegal happened and foreign policy is largely driven by what countries can do for each other. Also, Biden is only running to take the heat off of his crimes and painting the picture as Trump trying to take out a political rival instead of turning the screws on an administration that tried destroying him before the election. Anyone with 2 brain cells can see that he's not really giving his all to this campaign and seems to not even know where the fuck he is half the time.

The Repubs didn't have Obama under a microscope? The phone call isn't the reason for the impeachment, it was the final reason. The list of impeachable things he's done goes back to day 1.

 

And fuck Biden. I'm looking forward to the day he quits the campaign. The Front Runners all scare me for various reasons. Biden - just not feeling it. Bernie - his health issues are an issue. Warren - the bill for her "plans" is starting to get scary high

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HipKat said:

The Repubs didn't have Obama under a microscope? The phone call isn't the reason for the impeachment, it was the final reason. The list of impeachable things he's done goes back to day 1.

And fuck Biden. I'm looking forward to the day he quits the campaign. The Front Runners all scare me for various reasons. Biden - just not feeling it. Bernie - his health issues are an issue. Warren - the bill for her "plans" is starting to get scary high

Nope not like this and impeachment was never uttered one single time during his 8 years. Trump wasn't even sworn in when they were screaming the I word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nope not like this and impeachment was never uttered one single time during his 8 years. Trump wasn't even sworn in when they were screaming the I word.

Obama wasn't bragging about grabbing chicks by the pussy, catering to extremists and pushing a divisive agenda at the level Trump did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HipKat said:

Obama wasn't bragging about grabbing chicks by the pussy, catering to extremists and pushing a divisive agenda at the level Trump did. 

Well that's because:

A) He's gay.

B) He IS AN extremist.

c) He pushed a divisive agenda utilizing front groups.

And then there's this -

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 3:14 PM, HipKat said:

He's gay?

A lot of allegations but no indisputable proof.

Personally I don't find it too hard of a stretch.

Obama-gay-flag.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...