Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump's approval rating among Republicans has hit a "career low"

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-republican-approval-rating-career-low-1469226

President Donald Trump's approval rating among Republicans has hit a "career low" after sliding 13 percentage points in just three months, according to a new poll.

The commander-in-chief still enjoys the approval of most Republicans, but satisfaction with his performance in office among the GOP dropped from a "career-high" 87 percent in July to 74 percent at the end of October, the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll has found.

The survey conducted by Langer Research Associates between October 27-30 also found that 67 percent of conservatives, a separate group to Republicans, approved of Trump's performance, a fall from 77 percent in July.

More than a quarter of Republicans and 32 percent of conservatives further said they disapproved of Trump's handling of impeachment proceedings when they were polled in the run up to the House vote to formalize the inquiry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 2

orange man bad, quid pro quo, impeachment, orange man bad. quid pro quo, impeachment

all day long every day

You must be a really sad person to spend your life with

5 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

orange man bad, quid pro quo, impeachment, orange man bad. quid pro quo, impeachment

all day long every day

You must be a really sad person to spend your life with

dat punctuation......

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Serious questions for the OP?

Do you suffer from TDS?

Are you obsessed with Trump 24/7/365?

Did Trump pick on you in high school or something?

Did Trump shortchange you on a construction project?

Did Trump insult a family member of yours?

Are you a typical leftist who sees nothing but #orangemanbad?

Do you really wanna go thru life the next 5 years obsessing about impeaching a President you hate, which will never happen?

I am not a Republican or.a Democrat, so I ask these questions as a non-political hack.

I have to work and support my family no matter who the President is.

So, I don't give a flying fuck who the President is. Maybe you should do the same. You will be much happier.

Amen my friend but these leftists aren't interested in the truth

They want their self righteous anger and they won't stop until you accept their authoritarian leftist world view

Their ideology is attached to their identity. It's all they have

Ain't no sunshine when it's on. Only darkness everyday

1 hour ago, HappyWolverine said:

Amen my friend but these leftists aren't interested in the truth

They want their self righteous anger and they won't stop until you accept their authoritarian leftist world view

Their ideology is attached to their identity. It's all they have

Ain't no sunshine when it's on. Only darkness everyday

Funny you should mention the truth when you’re a Trump supporter, a man who does not know the truth, does not admit to the truth and does everything he can to shield stupid people like you from the truth. If you put half the time into finding the truth that you do into following your little cult leader, it might just open your eyes to a few things

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Funny you should mention the truth when you’re a Trump supporter, a man who does not know the truth, does not admit to the truth and does everything he can to shield stupid people like you from the truth. If you put half the time into finding the truth that you do into following your little cult leader, it might just open your eyes to a few things

I'm not a Trump supporter dipshit. I neither hate him or love him. I'm a center libertarian. I'm not even right wing

I have the ability to see the truth unlike you as your views are skewed by TDS and hate. He's done some good things and he's made some mistakes, like any president. He loves to troll his enemies, that's why he's hated by those who hate him. He intentionally torments those like you who believe in the nanny state. 

I don't subscribe to the obvious mainstream media (CNN, MSNBC) anti Trump propaganda that you and others with extreme TDS do. Think about it. You're on Brian Selter and Rachel Maddows team. That's how fucked you are dude LOL You spread and believe the same propaganda as them!  The impeachment talk started as soon as he won the election! And why? Because arrogant progressive regressives that think you know better than everyone else can't accept the fact that YOU LOST. Like I said before, you and other leftards fatal flaw is that your ideology is tied to your identity, that's why you lose your shit and get violent in mobs. You have no good ideas and you know the only possible way to victory over Trump is a undemocratic coup

You must sit at the computer all day  and froth at the mouth thinking of Trump man LOL The sad irony is that he owns you.  Big time

4 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

I'm not a Trump supporter dipshit. I neither hate him or love him. I'm a center libertarian. I'm not even right wing

I have the ability to see the truth unlike you as your views are skewed by TDS and hate. He's done some good things and he's made some mistakes, like any president. He loves to troll his enemies, that's why he's hated by those who hate him. He intentionally torments those like you who believe in the nanny state. 

I don't subscribe to the obvious mainstream media (CNN, MSNBC) anti Trump propaganda that you and others with extreme TDS do. Think about it. You're on Brian Selter and Rachel Maddows team. That's how fucked you are dude LOL You spread and believe the same propaganda as them!  The impeachment talk started as soon as he won the election! And why? Because arrogant progressive regressives that think you know better than everyone else can't accept the fact that YOU LOST. Like I said before, you and other leftards fatal flaw is that your ideology is tied to your identity, that's why you lose your shit and get violent in mobs. You have no good ideas and you know the only possible way to victory over Trump is a undemocratic coup

You must sit at the computer all day  and froth at the mouth thinking of Trump man LOL The sad irony is that he owns you.  Big time

Actually I work a bout 13 hours a day and your assumptions, again are wrong. I don't watch MSM. As for your "not a Trump Supporter", like GW said, "if you're not with us, you're against us". If you're not against Trump, you're with him and since you're with him, fuck off

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

No, I suffer from the love of my country. I suffer from supporting and defending the constitution. I suffer from equality for all, and preservation of the American dream and the American way. I suffer from frowning on bullies who seek to divide us. I suffer from strengthening our position in the world, from supporting our allies and from wanting to spread democracy throughout the world.

I also suffer from detesting liars who sick to manipulate the American people with their lies and with their fear tactics. I suffer from the disgust I feel at the epidemic of ignorance that has consumed the party I once aligned myself with. Mostly though, I suffer from deep-seated hatred for naïve and ignorant motherfuckers like you, who turn a blind eye to the truth while dancing in a frenzy waving your little red Maga hat in the air like it means something

I hate to burst your bubble, but if you take your head out of your ass you will see the very things you say about Trump are what is being done by the left.

Maybe you are too stupid or too partisan to see the lefts garbage. 

The REAL Americans know where the truth is.

We ALL know Trump is hardly perfect (I didn't vote for him), but he was voted into office because REAL Americans were sick of the status quo in DC.

Like I said, you wanna say Trump is this, this and this, when in truth the left is EVEN MORE this, this and this. FACT.

• Thanks 1

Lol there's absolutely  no way of proving and such statistic. The people who made this up don't even care  if it's true.

This just hilarious  bullshit from all directions.  I'm not saying this in support of any president.  I'm saying it's allllll  bullshit. 

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but if you take your head out of your ass you will see the very things you say about Trump are what is being done by the left.

Maybe you are too stupid or too partisan to see the lefts garbage. 

The REAL Americans know where the truth is.

We ALL know Trump is hardly perfect (I didn't vote for him), but he was voted into office because REAL Americans were sick of the status quo in DC.

Like I said, you wanna say Trump is this, this and this, when in truth the left is EVEN MORE this, this and this. FACT.

This may be the single most misinformed, bullshit laden post ever posted on here. Real Americans?? That's a fucking laugh. Please, do enlighten us to what you consider 
"real Americans". Because if it was Real Americans that voted him in, for one thing ,you were outnumbered since he got less votes than his opponent and 2, you're still out numbered since barely more than a third of the country have ever supported him.

So what defines a "real American" to you? Someone who believes his lies? Who believes he doesn't lie? Someone who thinks the US should isolate itself form the rest of the world? Someone who thinks people who aren't white are bad? Or aren't rich? Because that's who Trump stands for. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lol there's absolutely  no way of proving and such statistic. The people who made this up don't even care  if it's true.

This just hilarious  bullshit from all directions.  I'm not saying this in support of any president.  I'm saying it's allllll  bullshit. 

You're fucking bullshit. You don't believe in anything, remember? By the way, you Range noobs are about 3 years behind on this conversation. You two make yourselves look like morons with every accusation

42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You're fucking bullshit. You don't believe in anything, remember? By the way, you Range noobs are about 3 years behind on this conversation. You two make yourselves look like morons with every accusation

I don't "believe" anything.  Its,as useless  a word  as coincidence. 

I think" things or I know" things. Belief is a useless  waste of time.

I know for a fact  you can't prove any survey or what ever,  on any national  level. 

Again, I'm not saying Trump us popular  or liked  by any majority.  I'm simply  saying it's all bullshit whether they say he's liked or hated by some limited survey, pole. It's media's job to tell you how and what to think

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I don't "believe" anything.  Its,as useless  a word  as coincidence. 

I think" things or I know" things. Belief is a useless  waste of time.

I know for a fact  you can't prove any survey or what ever,  on any national  level. 

Again, I'm not saying Trump us popular  or liked  by any majority.  I'm simply  saying it's all bullshit whether they say he's liked or hated by some limited survey, pole. It's media's job to tell you how and what to think

Gee, got Meth?? 

Seriously, you're a moron. I'm done with you now, you're excused.....

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

This may be the single most misinformed, bullshit laden post ever posted on here. Real Americans?? That's a fucking laugh. Please, do enlighten us to what you consider 
"real Americans". Because if it was Real Americans that voted him in, for one thing ,you were outnumbered since he got less votes than his opponent and 2, you're still out numbered since barely more than a third of the country have ever supported him.

So what defines a "real American" to you? Someone who believes his lies? Who believes he doesn't lie? Someone who thinks the US should isolate itself form the rest of the world? Someone who thinks people who aren't white are bad? Or aren't rich? Because that's who Trump stands for. 

Misinformed?????

Ok, got it.

I'm an not going to waste my time arguing with someone who OBVIOUSLY suffers big time from TDS.

Good luck bro.

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Thank God for the electoral college or else all the liberal cities would vote in whoever they wanted. Your won the popular vote argument is horseshit. The suicider won the popular vote because of all the liberal cities with the main percentage of population. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Misinformed?????

Ok, got it.

I'm an not going to waste my time arguing with someone who OBVIOUSLY suffers big time from TDS.

Good luck bro.

Your 14 posts really intimidate me. You been here what, a day? Come back when you know what the fuck you're talking about. Lying fucktard.... Kiss my ass

35 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Thank God for the electoral college or else all the liberal cities would vote in whoever they wanted. Your won the popular vote argument is horseshit. The suicider won the popular vote because of all the liberal cities with the main percentage of population. 

It's telling that every Republican in recent elections lost the popular vote, not just the last one. And all of them did major damage to the economy, mostly. BTW< Trumpsters, have you looked at the economy? Unemployment went up. GDP is down to 1.9%. 4,000 manufacturing jobs lost and the deficit crossed over 23 Trillion dollars. 

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Gee, got Meth?? 

Seriously, you're a moron. I'm done with you now, you're excused.....

“In my walks, every man I meet is my superior in some way, and in that I learn from him.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

MLK said something similar

i keep thinking about these quotes when i read twd and i wonder how long im gonna have to keep walking to find something

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

It's telling that every Republican in recent elections lost the popular vote, not just the last one. And all of them did major damage to the economy, mostly. BTW< Trumpsters, have you looked at the economy? Unemployment went up. GDP is down to 1.9%. 4,000 manufacturing jobs lost and the deficit crossed over 23 Trillion dollars. 

I didn't like Trump. I didn't vote for him. I think he is a clown but the trolling he does is funny to me. I didn't vote for the suicider either. I thought Trump was the lesser evil. All this crying about Trump is pointless. Get your fellow citizens off of their asses and vote him out in 2020. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

I didn't like Trump. I didn't vote for him. I think he is a clown but the trolling he does is funny to me. I didn't vote for the suicider either. I thought Trump was the lesser evil. All this crying about Trump is pointless. Get your fellow citizens off of their asses and vote him out in 2020. 

How is it pointless to point out and try to educate people on the things he does wrong? On his lies and contradictions? On everything fucked up about him? That's not crying.