“A win is a win...close or not” -homers 

cut the shit already. Dolphins almost beat both skins and Bills.

Our defense is overrated 0-8 vs ave offenses.

our offense is regressing to the point of being the worst in the league. 

How is this team a playoff team? How is this team considered “good”. 

7-9

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

“A win is a win...close or not” -homers 

cut the shit already. Dolphins almost beat both skins and Bills.

Our defense is overrated 0-8 vs ave offenses.

our offense is regressing to the point of being the worst in the league. 

How is this team a playoff team? How is this team considered “good”. 

7-9

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

The wise ones among us are not deluded, however.

Is if fair to live in the space of "we are not good but we can beat bad teams and make the playoffs"?  B/c that's where I am at.  I'm hoping we make the playoffs because it's fun, but I'm not at all of the belief that we are a good team.  We could easily lose any of our remaining games.  I wouldn't be shocked to lose to Washington like 17-13. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

Is if fair to live in the space of "we are not good but we can beat bad teams and make the playoffs"?  B/c that's where I am at.  I'm hoping we make the playoffs because it's fun, but I'm not at all of the belief that we are a good team.  We could easily lose any of our remaining games.  I wouldn't be shocked to lose to Washington like 17-13. 

Sure, but at that point, why even make the playoffs?

I mean, the point of being in the playoffs is to have a chance at the SB.

Bad teams don’t make the SB.

So in our situation were just making the playoffs to lose draft spots.

I'll keep saying it, if we dont finish 12-4 we suck.

Have to go 3-2 vs Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Dallas and Pittsburgh.

That would put us at 3-4 vs teams that don't complety suck orca dick.  That still sucks, but would assuming two of those losses are vs New England it would be forgivable.

Josh going for 50% or less vs decent teams is the biggest indictment of any progression.  If he plays like that vs Pittsburgh with Watt, Dupree and Heyward in his face we are going to get rolled by 20 in that game.

The Bills won't fizzle  because this year is different.

Image result for waynes world gif3

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Beef said:

I'll keep saying it, if we dont finish 12-4 we suck.

Have to go 3-2 vs Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Dallas and Pittsburgh.

That would put us at 3-4 vs teams that don't complety suck orca dick.  That still sucks, but would assuming two of those losses are vs New England it would be forgivable.

Josh going for 50% or less vs decent teams is the biggest indictment of any progression.  If he plays like that vs Pittsburgh with Watt, Dupree and Heyward in his face we are going to get rolled by 20 in that game.

12-4 is a best case scenario.   We are only beating one of those 5 you said 3-2 against, probably Pittsburgh.   I am semi confident they will win the 4 cream puffs and finish 10-6.   11-5 means we surprised somebody.    The only way they are beating any of the good teams is if they not only fix the run defense, but bring it to an elite level against good teams, not just scrubby ones.   Elliott will run for 300 yards the way they defended the run last week.

• Like 1

OMG Zeke is going to eat the whole damn Thanksgiving Dinnet if that D shows up.

• Thanks 1

I just hope the team isn't deluded into thinking they will have it easy and get their shit together.

This is the kind of game good teams come back from a bad loss and dominate, re: the Eagles last week

3 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

Same here. Our schedule is filled with winnable games. Are we gonna win them all ? Probably not, and it wouldn't shock me if we lost more of them than we should. That's just how we roll. But I also believe we'll win just enough to squeak into the big dance. And I know that once there we are likely one and done. But its fun to be there. Certainly better than not. 

Rooting for our team week-by-week not worrying about winning the super bowl by 20 points this year? Well I never!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Rooting for our team week-by-week not worrying about winning the super bowl by 20 points this year? Well I never!

Loser mentality.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheMachinist said:

I wouldn't be shocked if the Redskins demolish the Bills by 6 touchdowns. 

This is most likely to happen because I picked the Bills in my survivor pool this week.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I was bored so I clicked on this thread.  Damn it.  I should know by now that the bag burning on my front porch isn't the only danger.  Well, time to clean my shoe.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Loser mentality.

Can't enjoy the present if you're constantly focused on the future.

• Thanks 1

At the start of the year, EVERYONE knew the Eagle game was going to be really hard, and was considered a loss.

They got off to a crappy start and blown out by the Cowboys, who were blown out by the Jets......so the there was some hope and optomism...oh well, so they lost....boo hoo...GET OVER IT!

Yes, the run D must get fixed and Yes, we must score more points...but why say that 5 wins is pointless?  We may never win a SB in our lifetimes.  Does that mean I should just sit and complain whenever we win a game?  SF would have lost to AZ is Kingsbury wasn’t such a putz, but SF won!  Does that mean that theY are crappy because they almost lost to the Cards?  No.  They held on to win, just like we did against Cin and Athe Fins.  Any given Sunday is a saying for a reason.  The Bills could have lost all those games....but they DIDNT.

Yes we need to improve.  Of course I’m a homer, otherwise, why would I waste my time on a Bills site?  I will take any win, any time.  I don’t care if it’s against Ben Franklin Junior High....a win IS a win!

Hopefully they right the ship on Sun and come back with a strong performance.  But man, this place gets depressing!  

• Thanks 1

We have, in fact, had an easy schedule and should have won a few games easily and didn't but, we almost beat the Pats so, what does that say?

They better rebound and beat the Skins at home. They are a better team... No excuses!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bv said:

They better rebound and beat the Skins at home. They are a better team... No excuses!

But what if it rains?

I predicted a 7-9 season.

They are performing better than I expected.

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2019 at 12:40 AM, LiterateStylish said:

The wise ones among us are not deluded, however.

Its not that I expect them to fizzle out, but I am from Missouri so I am asking them to show me that I am wrong.  They go 11-5 and proceed to win a playoff game or two then I will have no complaints.  However, I have seen this team underachieve for so damn long and not learn from its mistakes that I think its possible on the one hand for them to not win another game this season and yet something tells me they could possibly make 11-5.  I am, if anything, comfortably numb.

• Thanks 1