Just saw a post where AB would consider going back to the Steelers. I know the guy is a head case grasping for straws. Personally I can't stand him or his antics, and know he spurned us previously. With that being said, should we take another chance expecting a miracle from him. Signing him to a leaque minimum, team friendly contract, giving us his rights once he gets through his league suspensions?

Antonio Brown is bat shit crazy. He has some serious mental healthy issues. Yes he is a good player but is not worth the trouble.

This is not including his outstanding lawsuits and the sexual assault allegations against him.

He is locker room cancer and I want no part of him.

I would rather Buffalo go after Josh Gordon when New England releases him.

• Thanks 2

That dude is so done that he's turned into charcoal by now.  He can go take a knee with Krapperdick.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Antonio Brown is bat shit crazy. He has some serious mental healthy issues. Yes he is a good player but is not worth the trouble.

This is not including his outstanding lawsuits and the sexual assault allegations against him.

He is locker room cancer and I want no part of him.

I would rather Buffalo go after Josh Gordon when New England releases him.

He needs a therapeutic mental rehabilitation, which probably won’t happen until he hits bottom and gains some humility.

Dude needs a QB that can get him the ball too. Not sure why he left Pitt he had it made.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

He needs a therapeutic mental rehabilitation, which probably won’t happen until he hits bottom and gains some humility.

Brown is also an egomaniac and narcissist with zero self awareness so he doesn't see that he has a problem.

53 minutes ago, bv said:

Dude needs a QB that can get him the ball too. Not sure why he left Pitt he had it made.

He created a conflict to leave so he could get paid more money.

Money is the only thing that motivates him.

Then he screws people who work for him out of money.

Even if he came here, we don't have the tools (offensive coordinator, qb, oline, and head coach) to utilize him correctly. Simply having a great player on your team doesn't necessarily translate into success, see the Browns. 

AB isn't worth so much as a look. He is mentally un stable and can destroy a locker room in one day.  Also, his form of revenge is social media which in time will be his ultimate undoing. If he has a half a brain he will retire and write children books, How to be a major pain the ass & somehow get paid"

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, George said:

AB isn't worth so much as a look. He is mentally un stable and can destroy a locker room in one day.  Also, his form of revenge is social media which in time will be his ultimate undoing. If he has a half a brain he will retire and write children books, How to be a major pain the ass & somehow get paid"

LOL we don't need any of those books.  We already have enough peasants in our society who act like AB.  :niterider:

• Thanks 2