Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

If we lose to Dwayne freaking Haskins...

He didn't even know his own plays last week!!!

"But when Haskins replaced Keenum in the second half of last Thursday’s 19-9 loss at Minnesota, he looked confused.

Several times, players scrambled as Haskins called signals at the line of scrimmage, with some appearing to be confused over what play Haskins was calling.

After the game, one player said he didn’t think Haskins had been prepared to play.

Haskins has had trouble running the Redskins offense going back to training camp where he appeared uncomfortable and made many bad throws.

Multiple people with knowledge of Haskins’s development said Haskins is struggling to learn the team’s plays, and they expressed surprise that he doesn’t know them yet."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/10/29/dwayne-haskins-could-start-sunday-questions-remain-about-how-ready-he-is/

Just a  counter article vs the one that said he has great practices now. Just fueling  the pro/con gossip.

So, this is the guy who might suck?  Even though the the league  is now full of rookies, back ups and second  year guys, who are starting and  winning games, on multiple  teams.

Building up that drama and toying with the betting lines!

Mcd needs to be fired for losing to the skins.  No excuses...this team should have beaten the eagles, though I think daboll deserves the lions hare of blame for the playcalling.  Frazier was equally as bad in that he would not adjust to those fucking screens.  I mean 1 play the eagles ran the most that game was screens.

• Thanks 1

Agreed. Haskins is as bad as it gets for the QB position. Although I expect them to run heavy and often. Bill Callahan is an OL coach. You bet your ass he saw what the Eagles did to us last week and will try to follow suit with AD. We need to get an early lead and force them into 3rd and long situations where we can feast on the failure that is Haskins. 

• Thanks 2

The Bills should be more concerned with Old Man Peterson.  After last week you know the Skins are going to try to exploit the Bills' run defense.  Haskins is small potatoes in comparison. :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

How many negative threads will Lit make if Buffalo beats Haskins?

Line set at 8. I'm taking the over. 

If we lose line set at 12 and I'm also taking the over. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Taking the over is always the safe play with negative Lit threads.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, bv said:

Hope they feel like tacking.

Damn right.  That was so disappointing to hear.  This team needs to get its' heart back.  :niterider:

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Just a  counter article vs the one that said he has great practices now. Just fueling  the pro/con gossip.

So, this is the guy who might suck?  Even though the the league  is now full of rookies, back ups and second  year guys, who are starting and  winning games, on multiple  teams.

Building up that drama and toying with the betting lines!

His teammate said he isn't ready...

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

I hope it's more than just me making negative threads if we lost to the 2nd worst team in the NFL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

His teammate said he isn't ready...

no, an article with words typed, said he wasnt ready. You have no clue where it comes from.

both sides are completely made up.

2 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

no, an article with words typed, said he wasnt ready. You have no clue where it comes from.

What are you talking about?

A teammate said after the game that he wasn't ready.

You realize that post-game interviews are videotaped, right?

48 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I hope it's more than just me making negative threads if we lost to the 2nd worst team in the NFL.

Good point ...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

What are you talking about?

A teammate said after the game that he wasn't ready.

You realize that post-game interviews are videotaped, right?

Videotaped = pre rehearsed. They are told exactly  what to say to create tv show controversy. Some is true to the narrative that they carry out, some is moving the shell to give you gossip. Sports is entertainment  ,not competition. It has been only that since tv became god.

Example=Tv tells you the Saints are a strong team for a super  bowl. I already know they won't make it there. I won't be wrong.

If Haskins is to fail, it's because  he is practicing being bad right now,  not because  he'll actually be bad.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

A142BEA8-A172-4CBC-9150-ED1C26871DE0.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Videotaped = pre rehearsed. They are told exactly  what to say to create tv show controversy. Some is true to the narrative that they carry out, some is moving the shell to give you gossip. Sports is entertainment  ,not competition. It has been only that since tv became god.

Example=Tv tells you the Saints are a strong team for a super  bowl. I already know they won't make it there. I won't be wrong.

If Haskins is to fail, it's because  he is practicing being bad right now,  not because  he'll actually be bad.

Yo....wtf are you saying here?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Psssst, watch the Matrix

• Haha 1

The problem is the Redskins D, because the Bills offense sucks. That and turnovers could lose them the game. And now a defense that doesn't want to tackle? Even during the really bad years the Bills didn't quit.

9 minutes ago, bv said:

The problem is the Redskins D, because the Bills offense sucks. That and turnovers could lose them the game. And now a defense that doesn't want to tackle? Even during the really bad years the Bills didn't quit.

It was a bad day for the defense after literally  like all of last year and then 1 game and the sky is falling.  The D will bounce back.  Oline I'm extremely worried about, more so than Allen.

20 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

pro sports is a billion dollar, tv entertainment industry. Not a competition where the outcome is randomly in doubt till the game is played.

its been that way since bookies invented pro sports leagues

23 minutes ago, jc856 said:

A142BEA8-A172-4CBC-9150-ED1C26871DE0.jpeg

to be technical , its not remotely paranoia. Its disagreeing with others about the origin of a entertainment business.

• Thanks 1