Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

“Easy” Schedule LOL

All this talk about the Bills having an easy schedule makes me laugh. Who the fuck are the bills to judge which opponents are “easy”?

I guarantee the Browns, Cowboys, Steelers, Ravens, Pats, Broncos, and maybe even the Skins...think of their upcoming game with the Bills as “easy”  too. Then you got the dolphins who played the Bills close as well. They’ve obviously seen the Bills get “exposed” as the frauds they are this past Sunday. They know the offense fucking sucks. And now the defense is stumbling thanks in part of the shitty offense. 

Heard the same optimistic bullshit in 2011 AND in 2008. But has really changed? 

They - the media are the ones claiming it to be easy based on W-L record.  You know that.  The Bills like all teams say their next opponent is a good team and they have a great deal of respect for their players and coaches.

Having an easy schedule (Heck Miami's schedule was easy too) doesn't have anything to do with whether your team is any good.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

All this talk about the Bills having an easy schedule makes me laugh. Who the fuck are the bills to judge which opponents are “easy”?

I guarantee the Browns, Cowboys, Steelers, Ravens, Pats, Broncos, and maybe even the Skins...think of their upcoming game with the Bills as “easy”  too. Then you got the dolphins who played the Bills close as well. They’ve obviously seen the Bills get “exposed” as the frauds they are this past Sunday. They know the offense fucking sucks. And now the defense is stumbling thanks in part of the shitty offense. 

Heard the same optimistic bullshit in 2011 AND in 2008. But has really changed? 

I remain pessimistically optimistic that maybe they are, but they need to show me they are.  They have lots of "winnable" games left on this schedule, and over the next month they need to win at at least 3 games.

• Thanks 1

Teams go up and down all season. It's a week by week league. Houston was what, 1-5 last year then figured their shit out and won the division.

We're on a down part of the season and if we don't right the ship we could sink. 

• Thanks 1

Its easier than other possibilities which is not the same as easy. Besides that's a media angle for when they wanna say we are not for real. Us fans know better. We know the Bills have never had an easy game in the past 20+ years. We are just not that team that walks all over a rival, even the ones that are clearly worse than us. Lots of winnable games coming right up, and yes the other teams probably think the same. Time to prove once and for all if the hot start was just a flash in the pan or if they can sustain success.

• Thanks 1

I've been saying need to win the supposed easy games:

Washington, Miami, NYJ and Denver.

Anything worse than 3-3 vs Philly, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New England, Baltimore and Dallas isn't acceptable.

If you want respect you have to win at least half of those games.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Chosen said:

The Titans are still pissed they lost to the Bills. 

Deep down inside the Titans are pissed off about being the Titans.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1