Sign in to follow this  
bortz

The saddest part of being exposed today was that Allen will still be touted

Some people here have known that Josh isn't the guy and with each passing game of suckage, the excuses get weaker and weaker.  Today we'll hear it was the wind  that caused that performance.  What's it gonna be next week from the deluded fans?  Full moon or sun spots? How about global warming? How about He just out and out sucks and now McBeane has a real dilemma on their hands since they've so vehemently bought into the guy.

4 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

I didn't watch the 4th quarter. he must have really sucked because he was ok for 3 quarters minus the fumble.

He was struggling to even complete a pass in the 4th quarter.

Unless something miraculous happens....he really is turning into Mitch Tribuski 2.0

i think he MAY had success...if he didn’t have an Uber conservative, 1975, predictable play calling coaching staff surrounded by scrubs. 

Pity.

17 minutes ago, George said:

The wind was sucking

Both QBs were in the same weather.

But Allen was the least of our worries this game.  The defense and the offensive play-calling were far worse than Allen today

• Like 1

I don't know yet if allaen sucks or is average or can be great. What i do know is Daboll and/or McDermott handcuffing Daboll are not calling an offense that is going to maximize Allen's game.   He's never going to be better than what you have seen running this old traditional 1970s offense 

Run defense is the concern right now.  That's what will get us 5-11 if we don't improve it.   

1 hour ago, bortz said:

Some people here have known that Josh isn't the guy and with each passing game of suckage, the excuses get weaker and weaker.  Today we'll hear it was the wind  that caused that performance.  What's it gonna be next week from the deluded fansFull moon or sun spots? How about global warming? How about He just out and out sucks and now McBeane has a real dilemma on their hands since they've so vehemently bought into the guy.

How old are you?  12?

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

“He will get better”

Ad Nauseum

Your fail safe solutions, resident genius?  Let's hear it.  You're great at being the ultimate armchair quarterback, now let's hear about the solutions that cannot fail.  Go on record.  Tell us all about how you are superior to the current brain trust.  Don't be a pussy.  We need your plan so that we can all reference it later.  This hindsight/critic routine of yours is more than wearing thin.  Thanks in advance!  LOL.  I predict you'll ignore or tip toe around this.

He’s fixed the INT problems and gone too far to the conservative side. He needs to find the balance and I hope he does. 

He does seem to be more comfortable in a higher tempo (almost no huddle) offense. When they slow the pace it’s like he’s overthinking things. 

Happy to be 5-2. Next week will show a lot about the character of this team. 

25 minutes ago, foster said:

He’s fixed the INT problems and gone too far to the conservative side. He needs to find the balance and I hope he does. 

He does seem to be more comfortable in a higher tempo (almost no huddle) offense. When they slow the pace it’s like he’s overthinking things. 

Happy to be 5-2. Next week will show a lot about the character of this team. 

we played in a hurricane today.  Philly abused us with screen passes and a strong run game that destroyed our DL.  

1 minute ago, Laughing Coffin said:

we played in a hurricane today.  Philly abused us with screen passes and a strong run game that destroyed our DL.  

If anything, one of the biggest issues today was they were out coached. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes Allen is not living up to "standards" thats for sure however todays loss was a team combined effort with a strong influence on the shitty playcalling that was seen today..

2 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

We should of did to Phili what Phili did to us today...

5 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

It took Aaron Rodgers 4 years to impress Packer fans and he’s doing ok

Uh, Aaron Rodgers was like a Pro Bowler in his first year starting...

Oh lordy, lordy.  Let's cut Allen right now and be done with it.  The Jets and Browns can cut their QBs too.  :niterider:

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

Oh lordy, lordy.  Let's cut Allen right now and be done with it.  The Jets and Browns can cut their QBs too.  :niterider:

Thats fine but i dont want spleen boy Darnold.....Or moreso Mayfield did you see that interception he threw today...WTF was that?

2 minutes ago, jpp said:

Thats fine but i dont want spleen boy Darnold.....Or moreso Mayfield did you see that interception he threw today...WTF was that?

Yeah, terrible outings by all.  I'm going to pay a visit to their boards to see if the sky is falling for those guys.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1