Jump to content
Crazy Legs

What ONE player could we trade for tomorrow to improve this team?

Recommended Posts

What could improve the Bills most if we could trade for one player before Tuesday?

I don't think a WR will move the needle.   We didn't lose to the Eagles because we didn't have AJ Green.

OLine.   Is there any chance we can improve our Pass Pro?  Would OT Trent Williams have an impact this year?  

DLine.   I don't think he is available, but I do like DL Yannick Ngakoue.   He would help us right now.

A Linebacker that can really cover TEs would be a luxury. Vic Beasley is apparently available but not sure if he is a fit.

GO BILLS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody. 

I mean come the fuck on now. 

I got to this point years ago......whoever we add...will suck too. Who cares. We could trade for Tom Brady, DeAndre Hopkins, and Saquan Barkley....and they would, defying all logic, turn to complete shit. 

This team does something to guys. The suck cancer spreads. I have ran out of legitimate excuses for this team. I don’t know what to say anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

An o-line. 

A DT would be good too.

Maybe a WR?

Dang, that’s a lot.

Trades at this point of the year are possible, but not a slam dunk.   I hope we can find someone, and don't have to give up too much.

I hold strong on my desire to get either Trent Williams or Yannick Ngakoue.   For a fair price.

Ngakoue especially.  He is only 24 years old.  If we got him, and kept him for 4 years, he is more productive that Trent Murphy or Shaq Lawson.  It would be a clear upgrade.

PS Send Star for a beer run - then change the locks.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A horse of a rb.  Frank gore is a nice story and Singletary is a nice 3rd down back but neither is a feature back.  A rb that teams need to worry about is the only single player that could make a major difference 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, RJ Loserman said:

Just put in the backup QB.

instant improvement.

Hope he can play DT too, because we got shredded today.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to give up high draft picks because of the talent at WR and RB in the draft. I want Beane to surround Allen with playmakers on offense to make the the offense more explosive and help with his development.

I like players with value that may need a change of scenery. With Atlanta's season over, and dealing with serious salary cap issues in 2020, I could see them wanting to dump a player like Vic Beasley for a low 2020 draft pick. The speed and athleticism of Vic Beasley would help the pass rush.

 

I would also trade 2020 6th round pick or a 2021 6th round pick for a run stuffing 1 technique DT.

The offense will improve the more everyone plays together and they build chemistry. Motor Singletary missed a big chunk of time. Same for Robert Foster. Same for Tyler Kroft.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, junglesouljah said:

I don't want to give up high draft picks because of the talent at WR and RB in the draft. I want Beane to surround Allen with playmakers on offense to make the the offense more explosive and help with his development.

I like players with value that may need a change of scenery. With Atlanta's season over, and dealing with serious salary cap issues in 2020, I could see them wanting to dump a player like Vic Beasley for a low 2020 draft pick. The speed and athleticism of Vic Beasley would help the pass rush.

Vic Beasley is a name I have heard as "possible" trade material.   

Age 27, 6'2", 236lbs  In the last year of his contract, so he will be a Free Agent in February.

5.0 sacks in back-to-back seasons.    

So I don't think he would command a high pick.  On the other hand, who would he take snaps away from?  And would it be an upgrade?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

A horse of a rb.  Frank gore is a nice story and Singletary is a nice 3rd down back but neither is a feature back.  A rb that teams need to worry about is the only single player that could make a major difference 

Lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crazy Legs said:

Vic Beasley is a name I have heard as "possible" trade material.   

Age 27, 6'2", 236lbs  In the last year of his contract, so he will be a Free Agent in February.

5.0 sacks in back-to-back seasons.    

So I don't think he would command a high pick.  On the other hand, who would he take snaps away from?  And would it be an upgrade?

Shaq Lawson or Darryl Johnson.

Buffalo currently lacks a quick twitchy edge rusher.

If Vic Beasley plays well and is a good fit in Frazier's defense then they can re-sign him. If not you lose a low draft pick for a former 1st round draft pick that didn't work out. Low risk, high reward trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Shaq Lawson or Darryl Johnson.

Buffalo currently lacks a quick twitchy edge rusher.

If Vic Beasley plays well and is a good fit in Frazier's defense then they can re-sign him. If not you lose a low draft pick for a former 1st round draft pick that didn't work out. Low risk, high reward trade.

I wonder if the Bills were to lose Vic Beasley in Free Agency in February, if he would go into their Compensatory Pick calculation.

I am okay if Shaq's snaps go down as it appears Vic Beasley would be an upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

A horse of a rb.  Frank gore is a nice story and Singletary is a nice 3rd down back but neither is a feature back.  A rb that teams need to worry about is the only single player that could make a major difference 

Might help if they actually more than just a hand full of touches per game??

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

How about Mike Evans!  You know the guy we should have drafted over Sammy Watkins.  Dude is a beast! I would give up two first for him in a heartbeat.

I don't think Tampa Bay is trading Mike Evans but I would trade for him for a 2020 1st round pick and a 2021 3rd round pick.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 6:30 PM, LiterateStylish said:

An o-line. 

A DT would be good too.

Maybe a WR?

Dang, that’s a lot.

Yeah, we need at least 3.

Trent Williams

whatsisname Yannik DE

Ted Washington-like DT

Mike Evans

EDIT: SORRY, FORGOT TO HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2019 at 3:29 PM, Buffalochief2 said:

How about Mike Evans!  You know the guy we should have drafted over Sammy Watkins.  Dude is a beast! I would give up two first for him in a heartbeat.

Mike Evans is a beast.  I wanted him bad in that draft.

He has been great year in and year out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well too late now....jack shit was done today......fuck getting players....wished it was possible to trade out OC's......cant believe i read before the Phili game that there may have been speculation after the season that Daboll might be considered for a HC job....LMFAO......please yes someone take him...please....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jpp said:

Well too late now....jack shit was done today......fuck getting players....wished it was possible to trade out OC's......cant believe i read before the Phili game that there may have been speculation after the season that Daboll might be considered for a HC job....LMFAO......please yes someone take him...please....

I like the deal today where the Dolphins got a 5th round pick for taking on Rams CB Aqib Talib (and his salary).  They have to pay him to be on IR, but the Dolpins received a pick for taking Talib.  Basically the Dolphins bought an extra pick.

They will just release Talib after the year is over.  Heck maybe they get some points towards a comp pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...