Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

It's time to trade for a 1 technique DT. I'm done with the bad play of Star.

Jungle must have been kidnapped.  Jungle has been regurgitating nonsense about star being good and doing his job well since he's been here.  He's had maybe 1 good game in a Bills uniform

• Like 1

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Star has had two bad games in a row. He has one job and that is to be a run stuffer and he is not doing it well.

It's time for Beane to trade for a 1 technique DT and put Star on the IR or cut him because he is not doing  a good job on the field.

Thank you.  (If this is really you).

Welcome to the band wagon.

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Jungle must have been kidnapped.  Jungle has been regurgitating nonsense about star being good and doing his job well since he's been here.  He's had maybe 1 good game in a Bills uniform

Honestly, Jungle agrees with me on every topic.

It just takes him a couple years to finally catch up and realize that what I told him is true.

I told him about Star last September. 

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Harrison Phillips has been badly missed.

I really wish he didn't tear his knee. 

But he will be the starting 1 technique DT next year and I expect big things from him.

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Star is a role player, but when he can't do his job than he no longer serves his use.

I think he is a good person and good leader, but his play has been unacceptable.

I am allowed to change my opinion if a player stops playing acceptable level of football and starts below replacement level.

Star won't be cut this season because of the dead cap salary ramifications, but I can see him being cut in the offseason or at the absolute worst case scenario at the end of the 2020 season. This is assuming he can contribute as a back up 1 technique DT next season.

Beane should trade for a veteran 1 technique DT before the trading deadline.

6 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Star is a role player, but when he can't do his job than he no longer serves his use.

I think he is a good person and good leader, but his play has been unacceptable.

I am allowed to change my opinion if a player stops playing acceptable level of football and starts below replacement level.

Star won't be cut this season because of the dead cap salary ramifications, but I can see him being cut in the offseason or at the absolute worst case scenario at the end of the 2020 season. This is assuming he can contribute as a back up 1 technique DT next season.

Beane should trade for a veteran 1 technique DT before the trading deadline.

Star hasn’t changed.

This is what he has been since he arrived here.

It’s why I’ve been beating this drum while you kept defending him.

This isn’t new.

At this point i'll eat the dead cap next year and save the 2.3 mil or whatever we can allocate to someone else.  Cut his ass this year

• Thanks 1

Jungle homer loves his scapegoats.

Now that Shady, Ducasse, and Bodine are gone he's found his new target.

He won't turn on Allen til midway through 2020 though.

7 minutes ago, B LO said:

I think turning on Allen midway through 2020 is about where most people will turn on him, officially.

I'll be done with the Allen experiment and ready to get a new QB if I don't see a good Josh Allen by week 4 next season

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, B LO said:

B Lo what the deal with you? Why are you obsessed with me?

BTW, I'm not a homer. A homer would think Buffalo is currently a super bowl contender and could beat New England in the playoffs at Foxborough stadium.

Buffalo is an up and  coming team that has a very good chance of winning 10 games and being a wild card playoff team.

If I see someone playing poorly I call them out. Star had 2 very bad games in a row and the run defense suffered. The entire run defense was bad, but Star played especially bad that is calling it like I see it.

I also called out Bodine, Ducasse and McCoy's bad play last year.

Beane needs to add a true #1 WR and a RB to replace Gore, and a RT via the draft and/or free agency. I like Cody Ford but see him as a natural G. Ty Nsekhe is not the longterm solution at RT but can be stop gap player.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I think turning on Allen midway through 2020 is about where most people will turn on him, officially.

I'll be worried about the QB of the future if I don't see a good Josh Allen by week 4 next season

It's hilarious that people want to give up on a QB that has started 18 games in his career.

Allen has shown improvement from last year and the offense will get even better next year with additions of young RB and WR through the draft.

40 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It's hilarious that people want to give up on a QB that has started 18 games in his career.

Allen has shown improvement from last year and the offense will get even better next year with additions of young RB and WR through the draft.

I'm giving him this full season, and will judge his entire body of work.  Next season if he's not a consistently top 15 QB in the NFL I will be officially worried and looking towards the 2021 draft and free agency.  I just think by next year he will be who he is.  I don't think we can afford to continue to be mediocre at the position past the 2020 season if that's the performance Allen gives.

This Bills team needs OL and a WR.  Next year is THE year for JA to prove if he's worth continuing with, I hope this Bills team doesn't skimp out on giving him every chance possible with even more talent.  RB would be nice too but just get Singletary more involved all over the offense, and sign a guy like Carlos Hyde to be the bruiser.

If Allen is worth moving on from after the 2020 season, with our 2020 schedule our W-L record will show it.

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Star, and the two penalty brothers can disappear ASAP. 

Who you talking bout

Image result for star lotulelei

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Allen has shown improvement from last year 

I'm sorry man, I'm just not seeing it. You can cherry pick little things like not throwing an INT 2 weeks in a row as a victory, but that's like referencing the Chris Rock bit on giving a man credit for taking care of his kids. There's a difference between being a real father and just paying your child support and there's a difference between being the true leader of the offense and just hiking the ball. 

Accuracy, decision making, taking care of the football (9 fumbles and 7  INT's in 7 games), progressing through his reads and every week, he looks less and less comfortable out there. Which is strikingly different than last year when he seemed to gain confidence each week. And which is indicative of every QB we put in that spot. Tyrod faded. EJ faded. JP faded. They all fade and progressively get worse over their short tenures and to me, the eye test says that Allen is fading, too.

Now the one spot I'll reserve in Allen's favor is that Daboll is shit. He relies on the pass WAY too often when we were supposed to be a "Ground and pound" running offense. Gore had 2 good runs in the 3rd and Daboll went right back to the air. His play calling is horrible

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

What is with you and thinking QB's need 50 games or whatever to 'get good'.

Mahomes, Watson, Rivers, Brady, etc etc etc were all good immediately.

• Thanks 1

I’m sure it’s happened, but seriously, how many she died quarterbacks started out like crap? And I don’t mean Brett Favre throwing four interceptions in his first game

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

What is with you and thinking QB's need 50 games or whatever to 'get good'.

Mahomes, Watson, Rivers, Brady, etc etc etc were all good immediately.

You are lying through your teeth. Brady was not good right away, the Patriots won with defense , a strong running game and a conservative passing  offense.

Rivers benefited from sitting 2 years on the bench and learning behind Drew Brees.

Mahomes sat for a year on the bench and learned behind Alex Smith.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

The long TD run was ran right at Star Gap they kept running at him...get him off the field....

And a linebacker was blocked by an OL and Hyde was blocked by an OL. Multiple people to blame on that  run including Star if we are going to be honest.

Still Star had a terrible game, his 2nd bad game in a row after playing mediocre all year before that. IMO it's time for his playing time to decrease or be benched.

17 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

You are lying through your teeth. Brady was not good right away, the Patriots won with defense , a strong running game and a conservative passing  offense.

Rivers benefited from sitting 2 years on the bench and learning behind Drew Brees.

Mahomes sat for a year on the bench and learned behind Alex Smith.

We are talking GAMES played.

Not seasons.

After 18 games (amount Allen has started), Brady already had a SB ring.

Rivers had like 30 TD's.

Mahomes was throwing his 60th TD pass.

Roethlisber was getting ready to put a ring on his finger.

Shall I go on?