Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Edward Snowden on Joe Rogan Experience

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Great episode. Definitely worth listening more than once. 

Edward Snowden is a patriot of the highest form for exposing the corruption of the government.

• Thanks 1

I tried watching all the JRE videos on YT, but FFS, there's over a 1000 of them and most are just clips. I wish I could find a library of all his full interviews. His interview with David Lee Roth was epic, BTW, look for that one!

Say what you will, but know that Snowden is no rock star...that fuckee should be pushing daisies.   The way he chose to divulge what was going on single handedly caused so many folks heartache during the clearance process.  In fact many lost their jobs cause OPM and Security went bonkers after the Snowden debacle.  He could have done it in a way where he could have still been an American and used th he whistleblower status to get him protection.  Yes what our govt had been/ is st ill all doing is fucked up, but dont proclaim that assclown a hero....hes not...hes # 1 with a bullet!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes because exposing how the Government intrudes on, spies on and indexes every aspect of our lives is a bad thing.....

Tell that to the literal thousands of folks with families who now can't work in DOD.  What Snowden did is treason anyway you slice it, but his actions cost thousands there ability to earn for their families.  He could've went whistleblower route he chose to straight leak....

2 hours ago, Down and Out said:

He could have done it in a way where he could have still been an American and used th he whistleblower status to get him protection. 

I doubt he was thinking about that.  Hell, he didn't even know what he was copying to his hard drives.  :niterider:

42 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Tell that to the literal thousands of folks with families who now can't work in DOD.  What Snowden did is treason anyway you slice it, but his actions cost thousands there ability to earn for their families.  He could've went whistleblower route he chose to straight leak....

How many of those people were collecting info on us?

• Like 1

I appreciate Snowden cluing us in on the shenanigans going on in the NSA but don't forget that he was a CIA pawn used to besmirch another alphabet agency. Just keep that in mind when he talks about things especially if they involve politicians.

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

How many of those people were collecting info on us?

How many eula's did you sign for.  You are culpable too.

7 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

How many eula's did you sign for.  You are culpable too.

I never signed one that gave the NSA permission to use my webcam to watch me having sex....

No you signed it with apple, google, Facebook etc who then hands over the meta data in exchange for doing business ( a shakedown).  That is how your data gets compromised.  The govt gets theirs by proxy.  No doubt big data is actually  some seriously scary shit, but while we choose to use these platforms as they exist now, have a hand in relinquishing our privacy and security to it.

1 hour ago, Down and Out said:

No you signed it with apple, google, Facebook etc who then hands over the meta data in exchange for doing business ( a shakedown).  That is how your data gets compromised.  The govt gets theirs by proxy.  No doubt big data is actually  some seriously scary shit, but while we choose to use these platforms as they exist now, have a hand in relinquishing our privacy and security to it.

Just because someone hands me drugs doesn't mean I have to take them....