Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

BREAKING: Cops shoot unarmed white teen in the back; no riots, no protests, nobody cares

guess i should unignore whiteangelkight or whatever. god this one is gonna be tough

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

Lit, can you please give me the ability to ignore users so i can get this ... thing out of my face

I only compared him to You-know-who 2.0

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Ya know, you guys are a dime a dozen. Complain about the system. How’s it’s designed to enslave us. I haven’t seen you use the J word yet, so can’t speak to your views on that. But you never really say what the solutions are. Another revolution?

I don’t think god designed this system, or has any hand in it. Greed and corruption are part and parcel to the human condition. Anything run by human beings are gonna have to deal with that. The government didn’t force me to work, I did it because I didn’t want to a smelly homeless guy dumpster diving for a half-eaten egg McMuffin.

I'm not complaining. I'm stating  exactly  what the system is.

And you are happy feeling superior in your class system warfare. You've been trained to live separatist, ,Instead of a community. As long as your  getting yours, let others suffer because  they weren't a good slave  like you. You fail to realize your thoughts are purely from conditioned response. Not from critical  forethought. 

Me make money.  Me better than you.

Materialism is your god 

=========

The government didn’t force me to work

==================

Lol yes it did. You were born into the system with absolutely  no choice. Your forefathers were forced from farming to comply with city government  and the industrial  revolution. You don't even understand  what you are disagreeing with. You weren't free to choose anything. Govt told you what your choices are and you complied. 

38 minutes ago, Meathead said:

guess i should unignore whiteangelkight or whatever. god this one is gonna be tough

You better.  Ignoring is for pussies.  :niterider:

I certainly don’t think I live in a utopian world, but you’re dystopian view of the world isn’t shared by me. I’ve lived a fulfilling life for the most part, travelled the world, own my own home, and have creature comforts that no king could dream of a few hundred years ago. I don’t like that some people go hungry at night. For the god believers, you need to step up your prayer game. For you TWD, who apparently knows what’s what, you need to get busy solving this problem, instead of admonishing us ig‘ ant country bumpkins to wake up.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:21 AM, SackMan518 said:

Just a friendly stat.

Interracial Crime.jpg

That white on black statistic is disturbing though. Need to get that down if we’re ever going to live in peace and harmony

• Haha 1

that number will come down when we convince blacks to abandon "the struggle" that mostly doesnt exist anymore, and to team up with whites to drive the gangstaholic infection as far to the fringe of blackness as we can

think about it: tens if not hundreds of blacks die every single weekend in america, yet we pretend like it isnt happening. no attention to it except one blurb in the news that somebody died of a shooting. they dont identify the race of the dead person. they usually dont say it was gangsta related (gang related). theres almost no acknowledgement of this huge number of gun carrying, ultra-violent, thieving, just waiting for you to look at them wrong so they can use that illegal pistol burning a hole in their pocket

if we can get blacks and enabling whites to STOP seeking retribution against past whitey sins, get them to abandon their 'blacks over brotherhood' mentality, stop the unfair broadbrushing and one-sided reporting on police, then going after the appalling slaughter of blacks every fucking week for decades now would be relatively easy. its all this other bullshit we have to deal with that prevents us from even acknowledging that blackness has an infection inside it that needs to be excised with agape love and aggressive action