Victor7

Bills vs Eagles .... what say you?

Oh right dudes. Lets hear it. What happens on sunday vs the Iggles ?

I've got 2 roads ...

1. Philly 34 .... us 13 

Complete annihilation. A desperate Eagles team puts it all together and take us down in comprehensive fashion. Our defense suddenly plays average, Allen looks lost. Our run game disappears and nothing goes right. 

2. Bills 23 ... Philly 20

Another close game. Our defense comes up with the goods when it matters most and Josh does his 4th quarter acrobatics. 

There's no scenario I see in which we runaway with this game. Its either gonna be close or we are gonna get demolished. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Oh right dudes. Lets hear it. What happens on sunday vs the Iggles ?

I've got 2 roads ...

1. Philly 34 .... us 13 

Complete annihilation. A desperate Eagles team puts it all together and take us down in comprehensive fashion. Our defense suddenly plays average, Allen looks lost. Our run game disappears and nothing goes right. 

2. Bills 23 ... Philly 20

Another close game. Our defense comes up with the goods when it matters most and Josh does his 4th quarter acrobatics. 

There's no scenario I see in which we runaway with this game. Its either gonna be close or we are gonna get demolished. 

I see it the same way, I was thinking 27-13 Eagles or 20-13 Bills, but I suspect this one will be the one the turnovers come back to bite Allen.

I’m thinking because their secondary is supposedly so bad, Robert Foster finally dresses ...and Josh hits him deep TWICE.  This opens up the rest of the offense and Bills win easily. 31-10.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, theAteam said:

Same old themes

Offense shits all over itself for most of the game, defense keeps us in it. We go down early but come back in the 4th.

20-17 Bills

Half the fans cry about the lack of passing against a depleted secondary. The other half plug their ears and scream 6-1! 6-1! 6-1!

This right here, I couldn't have said it any better. :niterider:

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Bills 31

Philly 19

I'm shocked.

I feel like Philly takes this one.  They are battle tested and have their backs against the wall.  Eagles 24-16.  

• Disagree 1

Any decent team in the NFL doesn't usually lose three in a row. The Eagles have their backs against a wall. I'm not feeling it, but I haven't all year lol.

Bills D prevails

17 -14

I'm not liking this game. Defense will have to bail the Bills out to get a win. it would be nice to see some power running

I just hope they allow a short field period after the game so the Bills can sign autographs for the Eagles players. 

1 hour ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

Any decent team in the NFL doesn't usually lose three in a row. The Eagles have their backs against a wall. I'm not feeling it, but I haven't all year lol.

Bills D prevails

17 -14

There is a lot of in fighting in the Eagles locker room. RT Lane Johnson was calling out players for showing up late to meetings. 

Orlando Scandrick had a very bad day versus Dallas and was cut. Scandrick was calling out Melcom Jenkins and the Eagles organization.

An anonymous Eagles player is being very critical of Carson Wentz and blaming him for the Eagles offensive problems.

There are a log of drama and distractions from the locker room and they have lost 2 straight games. 

This will be a Buffalo win probably by 10 points.

Close as hell game, 21-17.  I want it to be Bills but I have been predicting the Eagles taking this since the schedule came out.  

I believe the season is on the brink for the Bills....if they lose...it all goes to shit. If they win....it’s all good here on out.

They don’t win games like this. Ever. So I say Bills lose.

and the world will point and laugh ‘see the Bills are frauds’. 

I say this because this is what always happens. Tell me I’m wrong. 

I've watched 2 Eagles games this year.

They looked like a solid, playoff team against the Packers. If that team shows up we are screwed. 

I'm hoping we get the Eagles who were dominated by Dallas last week.

Injuries favor the Bills.

BUFFALO: 27

PHILADELPHIA: 20

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bcw said:

I've watched 2 Eagles games this year.

They looked like a solid, playoff team against the Packers. If that team shows up we are screwed. 

I'm hoping we get the Eagles who were dominated by Dallas last week.

Injuries favor the Bills.

BUFFALO: 27

PHILADELPHIA: 20

That is the nature of the NFL this year.  Nobody really impresses me and there is far too much season left for us to get a sense of where people are going.  Frankly the Eagles are a challenge.  That said, I am going to post some cliches here because I happen to agree with them

1. To win you have to run and stop the run.  Well, Marv this is a new league predicated on the short pass, but yeah we need to get Gore, Singletary, Yeldon, and Allen on smart slides going.

2. Smart football, way too damn many fucking drive killing penalties game in and game out.  We need to stop that.  IF the Eagles beat us, fine make them beat us.  Lets not giftwrap the game in yellow wrapping paper

3. Smart football II, no turnovers, we have only had one turnover in the past two weeks and we need to keep it like that.  Again, IF the Eagles beat us, well fine, but lets not beat ourselves

4. Half time adjustments.  We seriously need to get better at this.  All season, with the exception of the Pats game, we have been getting our asses handed to us in the third quarter of every game.  I would love to see that change.

5. Keep the pressure off of Allen

6. Get the crowd in early, keep the crowd in the game

7. IF we get a lead, work to build the lead and don't take your foot off their neck

I think this game is going to be close and right now my take is 21-17 Bills. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I believe the season is on the brink for the Bills....if they lose...it all goes to shit. If they win....it’s all good here on out.

They don’t win games like this. Ever. So I say Bills lose.

and the world will point and laugh ‘see the Bills are frauds’. 

I say this because this is what always happens. Tell me I’m wrong. 

Maybe at 4:30pm Sunday...

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

49 - 9 Eagles 

You paint the fence, uuuuppppp dooowwwnnn

Related image