Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

can you get the old flashing hockey goal smilie on here?

none of the current ones are nearly as good

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

If someone can get me the image, yes.

I'm not sure which one we had.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

ive looked for hours. its like its disappeared from the fucking internet

youd think it would be easy to find but i havent even come close. everything ive tried has failed

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

this is the closest i can find

if you have an animated gif editor and could make it smaller (and cropped) that would be pretty close. it not, i guess we could use it as is

]goalster_goal_light.gif

https://eastyorkbulldogs.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/goalster_goal_light. gif (remove the space before gif)

790516445_goallight1.gif.d6bafb1f48ae3322ebceded33d413bd7.gif

i found a gif editor online. i think this would work, but sometimes theres a little 'bump' that appears on the right edge when the light flashes that way. idk why. its not doing it now, but if it reappears i will try the whole thing over again

• Thanks 1

Test

:goal:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

It's done.

Simply type:

:goal:

Into any post or chat.

finally

now the sabres will go scoreless for the rest of the season

• Haha 2