Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

If a grown man beats up a 7 year old...

If a grown man beats a 7 year old in a boxing match - But it takes 10 rounds to win, and he was actually losing at one point - Do you feel confident that grown man can still win when it comes time to face other grown men (instead of children)?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Depends on the man. If the new opponent is Mike Tyson then probably not gonna win. If it’s Danny Devito, I’m feeling a little more optimistic

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fitzpatrick is not a 7 year old.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

23 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

If a grown man beats a 7 year old in a boxing match - But it takes 10 rounds to win, and he was actually losing at one point - Do you feel confident that grown man can still win when it comes time to face other grown men (instead of children)?

Wasn't this basically the plot to Rocky I?  Nobody whined about Creed and in the second nobody said Balboa blows because he beat Creed.

Why do the Patriots plow through their schedule every year, but lose against the inferior Phins in Miami most years when they're not full on tanking? Any given week any team can beat a superior team, or at least give them a decent game. Some teams match up better against other teams. Plus Fitz magic and the chip on his shoulder.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

i really hope the 7 year old knocks someone out soon before November 17th or this will be a Rocky 2 scenario.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

3 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

i really hope the 7 year old knocks someone out soon before November 17th or this will be a Rocky 2 scenario.

Could you imagine how the amount of cognitive dissonance would be required of Lit if we actually won in Foxsboro?  I don't think we will, but could you imagine?  Dear God, the rest of the world would take us seriously and the sad sack of crap would be moaning

Does this grown man have the ref in his pocket deducting points from the 7 year old for rule violations that aren't there?

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

27 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Does this grown man have the ref in his pocket deducting points from the 7 year old for rule violations that aren't there?

Does boxing even have refs?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Just goes to show you that the WAY in which you win, DOES matter.

A grown man winning against a 7 year old, is different than winning against a championship fighter.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Does boxing even have refs?

Yes, and there are rules like no hits below the belt, no hits on the opponent's back (especially the neck), no biting, no head butts, and no hitting the opponent once they're on the mat.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Yes, and there are rules like no hits below the belt, no hits on the opponent's back (especially the neck), no biting, no head butts, and no hitting the opponent once they're on the mat.

Lol you clearly missed the analogy. You’re in some other universe.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

This is professional football.  This isn't child abuse lol.

Once again a pointless hypothetical.  I'm sure we are all waiting for a game where we win by 21+ points.  Not sure if we get one this year, but I'm happy with wins in the meantime

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Great analogy!  Snicker, snicker.

24 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

This is professional football.  This isn't child abuse lol.

Once again a pointless hypothetical.  I'm sure we are all waiting for a game where we win by 21+ points.  Not sure if we get one this year, but I'm happy with wins in the meantime

Lol at least you understood it.

better than some others in this thread 

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

42 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lol you clearly missed the analogy. You’re in some other universe.

Nah, another dimension is more like it. 🤣

• Haha 1

- Howard Beale, Network

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Straw man question.

You can't say that, the Dolphins for example, are a 7 year old kid in a league of grown men. These are all NFL players on NFL teams. There are no high school athletes in the NFL. The Dolphins are struggling mightily, but they are still a team of athletes playing at the highest level. It's amazing how a winless start to the season will make folks forget that.

• Like 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

The Dolphins are bad.  But you insert a good QB, and Fitz can be good, and look what happens.  Darnold breathed life into the Jets and they beat the Cowboys.  Then they came back down to earth.  Fitz had the Phins ready to roll.  Buffalo took their best punch and won the game.  If Fitz plays the rest of the season, the Dolphins will win a game or maybe two.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mainejays said:

Why do the Patriots plow through their schedule every year, but lose against the inferior Phins in Miami most years when they're not full on tanking? Any given week any team can beat a superior team, or at least give them a decent game. Some teams match up better against other teams. Plus Fitz magic and the chip on his shoulder.

Because  sports is staged  entertainment. It's that simple. No coach can fool people that long. Same goes for the Browns in the 40s through the 60s.

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lol at least you understood it.

better than some others in this thread 

I understood it, hence my response

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

We have a winning record but don’t deserve it. We get it. Hey, if a guy runs a website, and does an okay job, but nobody like him, should we praise him on his success, or pick apart the things he does wrong? This bills team is not great, but it’s good. Can’t you enjoy we’re not in the gutter? Jeez Lit

5 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Because  sports is staged  entertainment. It's that simple. No coach can fool people that long. Same goes for the Browns in the 40s through the 60s.

Holy fuck you’re StraightJ 2.0. Please don’t instantly hate me like you-know-who does if you criticize him. I just like jumping on you conspiracy guys. Everything is a fucking conspiracy. You know what else was a conspiracy? Judas betraying Jesus. Oh wait, did that happen?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, jc856 said:

Holy fuck you’re StraightJ 2.0. Please don’t instantly hate me like you-know-who does if you criticize him. I just like jumping on you conspiracy guys. Everything is a fucking conspiracy. You know what else was a conspiracy? Judas betraying Jesus. Oh wait, did that happen?

Halas, Rooney, Bidwell  etc. All linked to mafia. Pro sports has been fixed since day one. And bible stories  can't be proven by anyone. Yeah, a girl named Bathsheba, just happened to be taking a bath when David saw her.. and someone actually found out and wrote about it? What a load of hooey.. how do you think I won the jersey? I picked 20-9 and the score was 16-10.  Because  I base it off sports being staged.