Sign in to follow this  
bortz

Did Bills whiff on Sanu and is this why Pats stay great?

It seems the Pats are always able to fill a need with a vital replacement at just the right time and don't seem to overpay in the process.  This is what has separated themselves from the also-rans, as well as great coaching and a top tier "process" of sustainability.  Of course, this is just my perception of how the Pats keep their roster strong.  And relating this to the Bills: we've all scratched our heads when the Pats have made an acquisition and said things like "Nope, the Bills couldn't have used that guy" ,(in sarcasm of course).  So do you think Sanu would have been a good pick-up for the Bills considering what we have on the roster now and what they've accomplished through the air to date?

I think the sense of urgency is a little different when one team has an aged HOF QB and the other has a 2nd year QB that’s 0-14 career on go routes lol 

bills are still focused on setting themselves up for perennial contention

Sanu is not worth a 2nd round pick to the buffalo bills. Especially since Qb play is not very good. 

Do we really need another receiver? I mean if a bonafide #1 is available sure but wouldn't it help more for our existing unit to build cohesion together?

2 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Do we really need another receiver? I mean if a bonafide #1 is available sure but wouldn't it help more for our existing unit to build cohesion together?

A true #1 opposite brown would be nice. But I wouldnt burn a pick Sanu. This draft class is deeper at WR.

Buffalo has a player better than Sanu, Robert Foster who they badly need to involve in the offense ASAP.

Sanu is a 2/3.  He would get 4 or 5 balls a game here.  Not worth a 2nd.

A big time WR would be great.

In the meantime I'd rather McD and Daboll stop getting cute.  Yeldon is a beast in the passing game, and Foster can stretch the field.  Inexcusable for them both to be healthy scratches.

• Like 1

Solidify and get consistant in the QB play (if they can)....until than it would be unreasonable to waste a 2nd rounder on a WR now......our current core of WR are not that bad at all....sorry to say its the QB play we are currently seeing that is making the Bills bottom 10 in the league in overall offence.....this is the main issue now.....JA needs to really really step it up NOW and i mean consistancy....without that you really got nothing special......Personally im still giving the kid a BIG chance to improve but growing very impatient....

18 minutes ago, jpp said:

Solidify and get consistant in the QB play (if they can)....until than it would be unreasonable to waste a 2nd rounder on a WR now......our current core of WR are not that bad at all....sorry to say its the QB play we are currently seeing that is making the Bills bottom 10 in the league in overall offence.....this is the main issue now.....JA needs to really really step it up NOW and i mean consistancy....without that you really got nothing special......Personally im still giving the kid a BIG chance to improve but growing very impatient....

Would rather have OT help.

45 minutes ago, The Beef said:

Sanu is a 2/3.  He would get 4 or 5 balls a game here.  Not worth a 2nd.

A big time WR would be great.

In the meantime I'd rather McD and Daboll stop getting cute.  Yeldon is a beast in the passing game, and Foster can stretch the field.  Inexcusable for them both to be healthy scratches.

I agree wholeheartedly. Both Foster and Yeldon should be on the game day active roster and getting targets . 

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sanu is not worth a 2nd round pick to the buffalo bills. Especially since Qb play is not very good. 

Buffalo is not 1 player away from the Super Bowl like the Patriots are.

Josh Allen is an improving QB and you are wrong in your assessment of his play.

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Buffalo has a player better than Sanu, Robert Foster who they badly need to involve in the offense ASAP.

Yeah, Fosters numbers are off the charts this year! 

1 hour ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Would rather have OT help.

yes agreed.....a better line way more important now

2 hours ago, theAteam said:

We are actually okay at WR.  We need better OL people.