Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bortz

Did Bills whiff on Sanu and is this why Pats stay great?

Recommended Posts

It seems the Pats are always able to fill a need with a vital replacement at just the right time and don't seem to overpay in the process.  This is what has separated themselves from the also-rans, as well as great coaching and a top tier "process" of sustainability.  Of course, this is just my perception of how the Pats keep their roster strong.  And relating this to the Bills: we've all scratched our heads when the Pats have made an acquisition and said things like "Nope, the Bills couldn't have used that guy" ,(in sarcasm of course).  So do you think Sanu would have been a good pick-up for the Bills considering what we have on the roster now and what they've accomplished through the air to date?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the sense of urgency is a little different when one team has an aged HOF QB and the other has a 2nd year QB that’s 0-14 career on go routes lol 

 

bills are still focused on setting themselves up for perennial contention

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanu is not worth a 2nd round pick to the buffalo bills. Especially since Qb play is not very good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we really need another receiver? I mean if a bonafide #1 is available sure but wouldn't it help more for our existing unit to build cohesion together?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Do we really need another receiver? I mean if a bonafide #1 is available sure but wouldn't it help more for our existing unit to build cohesion together?

A true #1 opposite brown would be nice. But I wouldnt burn a pick Sanu. This draft class is deeper at WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buffalo has a player better than Sanu, Robert Foster who they badly need to involve in the offense ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanu is a 2/3.  He would get 4 or 5 balls a game here.  Not worth a 2nd.

 

A big time WR would be great.

 

In the meantime I'd rather McD and Daboll stop getting cute.  Yeldon is a beast in the passing game, and Foster can stretch the field.  Inexcusable for them both to be healthy scratches.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solidify and get consistant in the QB play (if they can)....until than it would be unreasonable to waste a 2nd rounder on a WR now......our current core of WR are not that bad at all....sorry to say its the QB play we are currently seeing that is making the Bills bottom 10 in the league in overall offence.....this is the main issue now.....JA needs to really really step it up NOW and i mean consistancy....without that you really got nothing special......Personally im still giving the kid a BIG chance to improve but growing very impatient....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jpp said:

Solidify and get consistant in the QB play (if they can)....until than it would be unreasonable to waste a 2nd rounder on a WR now......our current core of WR are not that bad at all....sorry to say its the QB play we are currently seeing that is making the Bills bottom 10 in the league in overall offence.....this is the main issue now.....JA needs to really really step it up NOW and i mean consistancy....without that you really got nothing special......Personally im still giving the kid a BIG chance to improve but growing very impatient....

Would rather have OT help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, The Beef said:

Sanu is a 2/3.  He would get 4 or 5 balls a game here.  Not worth a 2nd.

 

A big time WR would be great.

 

In the meantime I'd rather McD and Daboll stop getting cute.  Yeldon is a beast in the passing game, and Foster can stretch the field.  Inexcusable for them both to be healthy scratches.

I agree wholeheartedly. Both Foster and Yeldon should be on the game day active roster and getting targets . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sanu is not worth a 2nd round pick to the buffalo bills. Especially since Qb play is not very good. 

Buffalo is not 1 player away from the Super Bowl like the Patriots are.

Josh Allen is an improving QB and you are wrong in your assessment of his play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Buffalo has a player better than Sanu, Robert Foster who they badly need to involve in the offense ASAP.

Yeah, Fosters numbers are off the charts this year! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Would rather have OT help.

yes agreed.....a better line way more important now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, theAteam said:

Do we really need another receiver? I mean if a bonafide #1 is available sure but wouldn't it help more for our existing unit to build cohesion together?

We are actually okay at WR.  We need better OL people.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...