Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Beasley Threw His Helmet? (CONFIRMED)

Did anyone catch this? This morning listening to the audio clips of game highlights John Murphy’s announcing of the Cole Beasley touchdown he said something to the effect of “Beasley TD!!! Not throwing his helmet anymore”. 

What the fuck was that about? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

13 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Did anyone catch this? This morning listening to the audio clips of game highlights John Murphy’s announcing of the Cole Beasley touchdown he said something to the effect of “Beasley TD!!! Not throwing his helmet anymore”. 

I didn't see it, but I know Cole has a tendency to abuse his helmet when he drops a pass or gets overlooked by the QB when he's wide open.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Since I live in Texas I listen to the games as I get work done on my ranch. Murphy mention Beasley throwing his helmet after a third down play where Allen went deep and overthrow the receiver. Than it wasnt mention again until Beasley caught a TD.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Interesting. 

Is there disgruntlement brewing? Hmmm

Wouldn't surprise me.  Beasley needs to be fed regularly and he gets frustrated when he's neglected.  That's the why he left Dallas.

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I am wondering also where all this great relation from the pre season went. In preseason Allen pretty much only looked at Beasley. And now he ignores him ...

• Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

2 hours ago, Topas said:

I am wondering also where all this great relation from the pre season went. In preseason Allen pretty much only looked at Beasley. And now he ignores him ...

Exactly. As soon as he signed with the Bills, cowboy fans were taunting him on his twitter account saying shit like “have fun catching one pass a game”. 

So far, they’re right.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Stopping Beasley is  big part of opposing defenses. Stopping John Brown will now be the focus.

Also, Devon Singletary IS NOT 100% , he was pretty much running straight ahead and was not a receiving threat against the Dolphins.

When he recovers, Defenses will need to adjust.

Beasley will eventually be free in space, its only a matter of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ok, dont remember you being such an optimist. I hope you are right...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

He was the main target in preseason, now that Daboll is "scheming" in all his genius, Beasley gets nothing.

17 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Yes.

He threw his helmet at the bench/ground because Allen kept not seeing that he was running open.

So when Allen hit him on the TD, that comment was made that he can’t be mad anymore.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

17 hours ago, Woody said:

Wouldn't surprise me.  Beasley needs to be fed regularly and he gets frustrated when he's neglected.  That's the why he left Dallas.

Well he should focus on actually CATCHING the ball when it comes his way!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Perhaps he should have communicated to Allen that he was open and to look his way.

Which I assume he did since he got the TD