Sign in to follow this  
zanthrax54

Bills face three teams with a current winning record in last ten games

Philadelphia Eagles v Dallas CowboysPhoto by Richard Rodriguez/Getty Images

The Bills strength of schedule down the stretch is ridiculous.

The Buffalo Bills sit at 5-1 and second place in the AFC. While fans may not be thrilled with how they earned their fifth win (or any of their wins, really), you are what your record says you are. And looking at the records of Buffalo’s upcoming opponents, the Bills have a good shot at making a legitimate run to the playoffs in 2019.

After hosting the 3-4 Philadelphia Eagles and a currently 1-6 Washington squad, the Bills travel on the road to play the 2-4 Cleveland Browns and the 0-6 Miami Dolphins. A return home for a game against the 2-5 Denver Broncos is their seventh game in a row against a team with a losing record, dating back to their game against the Tennessee Titans.

A Thanksgiving date in Dallas against the Cowboys is the next game Buffalo is likely to see a team above .500 (and that’s no guarantee, with Dallas coming off a three-game skid).

Facing the 5-2 Baltimore Ravens at home the following week will almost assuredly be against a team with a winning record, but they get a couple extra days to prepare for the big AFC showdown.

After a trip to the 2-4 Pittsburgh Steelers, they travel to the New England Patriots for another game against a formidable opponent before heading home to finish the season against the struggling New York Jets.

In all, Buffalo has a relatively easy path to the playoffs. The Patriots, by contrast face the Houston Texans and Kansas City Chiefs plus the Cowboys and Ravens in a five-week stretch. The Bills face the Ravens, Cowboys, and Patriots in a four-week span.

View the full article

Get to 10 wins by Thanksgiving and we won't have to worry about any of those good teams.

8 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

yes, I think the Redskins may pull a 2010 Seahawks with Haskins at QB. therefore they may beat Bills

billlssssswwww.png

Wow.

We have a winner for stupidest comment of the day and it’s only Noon.

9 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Wow.

We have a winner for stupidest comment of the day and it’s only Noon.

Yeah, well, you believe  Belichick  can fool other coaches for 20 years. 

If this happens,  you won't question it either. But hey, it's not like i a said Buffalo  would lose alot in remaining games

6 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Yeah, well, you believe  Belichick  can fool other coaches for 20 years. 

If this happens,  you won't question it either. But hey, it's not like i a said Buffalo  would lose alot in remaining games

My comment was harsh; so I apologize for that.

But there is 0% chance Haskins is beating the Bills.

Redskins with another QB? Maybe. Like 5%?

Haskins ... 0.

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

My comment was harsh; so I apologize for that.

But there is 0% chance Haskins is beating the Bills.

Redskins with another QB? Maybe. Like 5%?

Haskins ... 0.

Lol I know you were kidding. I didn't take it personal. Not entirely anyway lol 

Buffalo will help Skins by beating Dallas  etc

• Thanks 1

NO fucking way Redskins beat the Bills with whoever they have on the roster this year. I saved that pick in my survivor pool because it's a sure win for the Bills. The Redskins are terrible. 

50 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Still believe we lose a game we shouldn’t and win one we probably shouldn’t either

I pray the latter is New England 🤞🏼

I am about ready to be run out of here, but I think Miami is going to be the team who upsets us.  They won't lose them all.  I think we could beat New England, but Miami games are always too close for comfort.

7 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I am about ready to be run out of here, but I think Miami is going to be the team who upsets us.  They won't lose them all.  I think we could beat New England, but Miami games are always too close for comfort.

I don't disagree with that especially if we play Fitz again. Reality is he will probably lose the job again before we play them in Miami.

7 hours ago, Herodotus said:

So you think the best team in the league is one we can win, but the worst team in the league scares you... very odd.

I would be OK losing to Washington is we can beat the Patriots

• Thanks 2

4 or 5 different comments mentioning we might beat the Pats. 

Lol

We won't. Why do people still think that will ever happen? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, theAteam said:

Because we almost did already?

Hmm, is that like saying Allen is almost as good as Brady?

And if the Bills beat all 3 the sports writer will call terrible teams. Take it to the bank

Beating the Pats would be epic. The Bills had a chance to last game

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Allen almost didn't throw 3 INT's lol

Well 2, the one on the sidelines should not have been an INT.