Sign in to follow this  
VolsBillsMagic

Here's an idea for 95% of the board

3 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Instead of criticizing every stat, move, play, call made yesterday and this season,

First time dealing with avid sports fans?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Wouldn't that mean you should post MORE, to offset the stuff you dont like?

Or it’s merely a suggestion to enjoy being a top team in the nfl instead of coming on here after a WIN and seeing nothing but negativity 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Don’t you have an anti trump rally to play with yourself at?

How long did it take you to come up with that lame reply?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Do the Cheatriots ever win convincingly?

Never

I do like that we are 5-1, however, this team has a lot to prove to their fanbase (well, me anyway) with all of the years of selling us an inferior product. I do think we are finally heading in the right direction and playoff birth last year helped but something struck me that deflated my hopes somewhat, and that was hearing our strength of schedule is the second easiest in the league. When I saw that stat on some sports (can't remember but I think it was NFL Network) show it deflated my hope somewhat. Add to that, the teams we should be doing really well against, we are barely squeaking by. I am a BIlls fan but a critical one until they start doing the things we know they should be doing to be successful. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

How long did it take you to come up with that lame reply?

About as much time and thought you put into one of your rambling incoherent political posts on here

35 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

About as much time and thought you put into one of your rambling incoherent political posts on here

Lol...

think I’ll go cry now

4 hours ago, SabreBill30 said:

I do like that we are 5-1, however, this team has a lot to prove to their fanbase (well, me anyway) with all of the years of selling us an inferior product. I do think we are finally heading in the right direction and playoff birth last year helped but something struck me that deflated my hopes somewhat, and that was hearing our strength of schedule is the second easiest in the league. When I saw that stat on some sports (can't remember but I think it was NFL Network) show it deflated my hope somewhat. Add to that, the teams we should be doing really well against, we are barely squeaking by. I am a BIlls fan but a critical one until they start doing the things we know they should be doing to be successful. 

No doubt. We aren’t playing a complete game against inferior teams. There’s a lot of room for improvement but we’re still taking care of business and winning games. There have been teams in the past that have looked ugly at times in the regular season but go on and win the super bowl 

• Thanks 1