Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

We would be 6-0 with Tyrod Taylor right now

And the games wouldn't even be close.

Tyrod hit ALL of those deep passes that Josh misses.

There is MINIMUM of 35 points that Josh has left off the board this season on deep passes he overthrew or underthrew. 

And 70% of the points our defense has given up, has come off of Josh turnovers.

The Tyrod LIE

All the homers say "Tyrod wouldn't throw the ball".

Well, if that was true, why does Tyrod have:

MORE Passing Yards

MORE Passing TD's

MORE Rushing Yards

In his first 16 games than Allen? 

If Tyrod wouldn't throw the ball, what does that say about Allen that Tyrod STILL had more Yards and TD's than him?

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 2

Hahahahahaha

Unless this was a joke I gotta say your trolling has seen better days man. 

• Like 1

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh man do yourself a favor and delete this shit......Maybe the Chargers should sit Rivers and start Taylor......LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Hahahahahaha

Unless this was a joke I gotta say your trolling has seen better days man. 

I'm not trolling.

Tyrod threw more TD's, threw for more yards, and even rushed for more yards.

He was just on a worse team.

9 minutes ago, jpp said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh man do yourself a favor and delete this shit......Maybe the Chargers should sit Rivers and start Taylor......LOL

Care to actually challenge my point? 

or do you have no challenge so you hide behind this ^^^

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Care to actually challenge my point? 

or do you have no challenge so you hide behind this ^^^

No i do not....taking about Tyrod Taylor is a waste of my time and i do not revisit our shitty past QB and try to make an arguement on how good they would be if we still kept them..LOL!!---get over it he's gone and he stunk here----you wanna talk about past QB's maybe fitzy than --Taylor stunk in the 2 games he played for cleveland and if god forbid something happens to Rivers he will no doubt continue to stink there.....Your delusional and overly fucking obsessed.....get a grip man i know you hate our QB but holy crap this thread??.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jpp said:

No i do not....taking about Tyrod Taylor is a waste of my time and i do not revisit our shitty past QB and try to make an arguement on how good they would be if we still kept them..LOL!!---get over it he's gone and he stunk here----you wanna talk about past QB's maybe fitzy than --Taylor stunk in the 2 games he played for cleveland and if god forbid something happens to Rivers he will no doubt continue to stink there.....Your delusional and overly fucking obsessed.....get a grip man i know you hate our QB but holy creap this thread??.....

Translation: I have no rebuttal. My brain is mush.

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

Translation: I have no rebuttal. My brain is mush.

Yeah must be mush after reading this fucking stupid thread......I laughed so hard i think i lost some oxygen in my brain there.......thanks for the laugh anyways....you are truly the "expert" when it comes to QB's in this league.....dude you would of been better off sticking to your other boy there Rosen instead of this....LOL!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Beef said:

There's no way we're 6-0 with Tyrod.

We were like 0 for the fucking world whenever we went down by 7 or more in a game.

We would be 3-3 if Tyrod was the QB.

At best. Probably more like 2-4 or 1-5. Taylor is the biggest coward this team has seen along Trent. His "cool" demeanor was nothing of that and just a big fat "I don't give one single tiny fuck" .... here's a checkdown. Lets jog off the field. I've never seen anyone care so little about winning. 

Never forget that Taylor is the guy that couldn't win a playoff game in which his defense held the Jags to 10 freaking points. Ten !! On the road

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Beef said:

We were like 0 for the fucking world whenever we went down by 7 or more in a game.

....and he would be under a 4th OC to add......maybe there's an OC somewhere out there that can make him a legit starter in the league?

6 minutes ago, The Beef said:

Odd thing to say when:

1) Our offense averaged more points per game with Tyrod than with Allen.

2) Tyrod scored more TD's per game than Allen.

This is a case study in people using negative confirmation bias.

We would be 6-0 if we had kept Ryan Fitzpatrick all those years ago.  That said, I think why it feels this way is we have been here before and ended poorly.  Until we get to 10-11 wins, Bills fans won't relax.

• Thanks 1

Lit, give me the stats on Tyrod from the playoff game vs. the Jaguars.

And why is Tyrod not playing this year? 

I can tell you this, Allen will be waaayyyy better in the playoffs than Tyrod ever did.

43 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Extremely terrible take lmao

Everyone says this but lists ZERO reasons.

Tyrod threw MORE TD's, MORE Yards, and MORE rushing yards.

36 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Everyone says this but lists ZERO reasons.

Tyrod threw MORE TD's, MORE Yards, and MORE rushing yards.

Isn't this a what have you done for me lately league?  His last game action he was 4/14 for 22 yards.  Pulled and never played again.  Unreal that we got a top 3rd round pick for him in the 2017 offseason

13 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Isn't this a what have you done for me lately league?  His last game action he was 4/14 for 22 yards.  Pulled and never played again.  Unreal that we got a top 3rd round pick for him in the 2017 offseason

Lol we are seriously talking about ONE game?

When you compare their 16 game starts, Tryod beats Allen in literally EVERY category.

Completion %, Yards, TD's, Rushing, etc.

The Bills would still be 5-1 with Tyrod.  Coach Daballz would neuter him and turn him into a conservative QB.  Now if Tyrod was allowed to ball out like he did in 2015 it would be a different story.

16 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lol we are seriously talking about ONE game?

When you compare their 16 game starts, Tryod beats Allen in literally EVERY category.

Completion %, Yards, TD's, Rushing, etc.

5 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Question - How many games would we have been losing in (and thus need a comeback) if it wasn't for Allen's turnovers.

Here, i'll give you the answer.

NONE of them. 

70% of the points the Bills defense has given up this season has been off of turnovers. 

Tyrod didn't turn the ball over. there wouldn't be any comeback needed.

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Question - How many games would we have been losing in (and thus need a comeback) if it wasn't for Allen's turnovers.

Here, i'll give you the answer.

NONE of them. 

70% of the points the Bills defense has given up this season has been off of turnovers. 

Tyrod didn't turn the ball over. there wouldn't be any comeback needed.

He certainly turned it over in the 4th quarter.  10 INTs in the 4th quarter.

Also since you love to just throw out pointless hypotheticals.  If we had any other QB in the NFL against Jacksonville in the playoff game besides Tyrod, we win that game

Just now, Laughing Coffin said:

He certainly turned it over in the 4th quarter.  10 INTs in the 4th quarter.

Also since you love to just throw out pointless hypotheticals.  If we had any other QB in the NFL against Jacksonville in the playoff game besides Tyrod, we win that game

That may be true!

I have no problem admitting when something is true.

Something most posters (including you) are struggling with in this thread.

These are FACTS.

Tyrod threw MORE TD's, MORE Yards, and MORE Rushing Yards than Allen. 

That's MORE points, and MORE offense traveled.

Bottom line:  Tyrod Taylor is terrible.  Enough said on this stupid topic.

Frawk will probably say TT is hall of fame worthy.  LOL

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

And the games wouldn't even be close.

Tyrod hit ALL of those deep passes that Josh misses.

There is MINIMUM of 35 points that Josh has left off the board this season on deep passes he overthrew or underthrew. 

And 70% of the points our defense has given up, has come off of Josh turnovers.

The Tyrod LIE

All the homers say "Tyrod wouldn't throw the ball".

Well, if that was true, why does Tyrod have:

MORE Passing Yards

MORE Passing TD's

MORE Rushing Yards

In his first 16 games than Allen? 

If Tyrod wouldn't throw the ball, what does that say about Allen that Tyrod STILL had more Yards and TD's than him?

I don't know about that. What I do know is that Tyrod worked with at least 3 different offensive coordinators, the last two (and McDermott) tried to force him into being a pocket passer, which he isn't. Tyrod's strength's are moving around in the pocket, creating havoc, and either running or passing to an open receiver.

This is where I give Rex Ryan credit, instead of neutering Taylor, he allowed him to play to his strength's. Under McDermott, not so much. Taylor was a better QB under Ryan.

I can see some similarities between Allen and Taylor under McDermott. Stay in the pocket, and if it's not there throw it away or take a sack, don't turn the ball over and let the defense handle things. At that time under McDermott, it was a game of field position low scoring games. Taylor listened, Allen is a QB with a gun slinger mentality. It takes him longer.

IMO, Tyrod was given a raw deal, and I'd love to see what he can do under someone like Pete Carroll.