OK, Sack....

Something happened here recently. Maybe it's the software change and reformat of the forum. Maybe more-so it was the long discussion a bunch of us had in the shoutbox Saturday night, but something changed.

Yesterday we had actual conversations, which was mind blowing, so I'm going to go back on something I said I'd never do. I'm going to apologize. I've been unusually harsh on both of you and while I may have had my reason, it's still uncalled for. We're never going to agree on politics and the other things that divide us, but it's hypocritical for me to harp on a President for his divisiveness if I'm being divisive in my own life, so I'm sorry. Truly. I actually feel kind've like a dick for seeing forum user names as faceless people instead of as human beings and lacking empathy while being a childish keyboard bully.

Hopefully we can call a lasting truce on here.

(And to StraightJ when you read this. Fuck you and I don't want to hear it)

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

OK, Sack....

Something happened here recently. Maybe it's the software change and reformat of the forum. Maybe more-so it was the long discussion a bunch of us had in the shoutbox Saturday night, but something changed.

Yesterday we had actual conversations, which was mind blowing, so I'm going to go back on something I said I'd never do. I'm going to apologize. I've been unusually harsh on both of you and while I may have had my reason, it's still uncalled for. We're never going to agree on politics and the other things that divide us, but it's hypocritical for me to harp on a President for his divisiveness if I'm being divisive in my own life, so I'm sorry. Truly. I actually feel kind've like a dick for seeing forum user names as faceless people instead of as human beings and lacking empathy while being a childish keyboard bully.

Hopefully we can call a lasting truce on here.

(And to StraightJ when you read this. Fuck you and I don't want to hear it)

Apology accepted bro. Sorry for posting your pic. Let's keep it civil and go Bills!

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Woody said:

So how many hours will this truce last?

Taking bets?

39 minutes ago, Woody said:

So how many hours will this truce last?

Probably until Sack's next Pro-Trump post.

1 hour ago, Crinoline said:

Probably until Sack's next Pro-Trump post.

How about “damn dude, nice move. Nice manning up.” And so on, and so on

• Thanks 2

wow, kudos to both ... assuming Lit did not hack both your accounts ;D

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Topas said:

wow, kudos to both ... assuming Lit did not hack both your accounts ;D

No hacking. Total sincerity. Should I say Fuck just to prove it’s me? LOL