Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Philadelphia is getting blown out by Dallas. Buffalo has a very winnable game.

The Eagles have not looked good vs Cowboys.

I think Buffalo has a better defense than Dallas, and Dallas has shut down Philadelphia today.

Philadelphia's secondary looked very bad and think John Brown and Robert Foster can exploit mismatches.

4 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

The Bills were trailing against a winless team in the 4th quarter. I will be not  surprised  if Eagles  win by 4 touchdowns.

Look at the score board of the Buffalo and Philadelphia games.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Look at the score board of the Buffalo and Philadelphia games.

I think Fergy is Sandbagging, and in part for levity.  Remember, he is the same guy who said we would be mathematically eliminated from the playoffs by week seven.  The only teams who are in that boat are Cincy and Miami

On the other hand, if we are still taking teams lightly then yes the Eagles game could be very ugly for us.  If we take them seriously we may be able to silence a few critics.  We keep up this pace we could be bitching about being unconvincing at 10-1.

Fletcher Cox is a beast and Daboll has to game plan minimize the damage he can do.

Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert are the players Frazier has to game plan to stop.

We'll have to wait and see how many turn overs Allen forces the defense to overcome.  I'd say hes good for at least 1 fhmble and a pick.

We’ve seen this shit before....fuck we saw it yesterday.

The eagles god awful secondary will all of a sudden become amazing this Sunday...book it. 

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

We’ve seen this shit before....fuck we saw it yesterday.

The eagles god awful secondary will all of a sudden become amazing this Sunday...book it. 

The Eagles are winning this game.  Mark it down for several reasons.

First and foremost, I live in the heart of Eagles country and the football gods will never allow me to enjoy a win over that team.  It just won't happen.  Philly will torch our D and I'll have to listen to how we are a shitty team that just doesn't have to play against anyone.  And also that if the Patriots played in the NFC East, they'd have way fewer Super Bowls.  The douche-baggery of Eagles fans knows no limits.  If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and an Eagles fan, I'd shoot the Eagles fan twice.  

As for real football reasons, we are going to lose because Philly has a really good QB and coach, and their backs are against the wall.  They've won bigger games against better teams than this so they will be laser focused and ready to roll.  Meanwhile, Buffalo will still be trying to prove they can beat anyone who is even halfway good. I'll bet they get D-Jax back and it makes all the difference for them.  Get ready for disappointment.    

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

The Eagles are winning this game.  Mark it down for several reasons.

First and foremost, I live in the heart of Eagles country and the football gods will never allow me to enjoy a win over that team.  It just won't happen.  Philly will torch our D and I'll have to listen to how we are a shitty team that just doesn't have to play against anyone.  And also that if the Patriots played in the NFC East, they'd have way fewer Super Bowls.  The douche-baggery of Eagles fans knows no limits.  If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and an Eagles fan, I'd shoot the Eagles fan twice.  

As for real football reasons, we are going to lose because Philly has a really good QB and coach, and their backs are against the wall.  They've won bigger games against better teams than this so they will be laser focused and ready to roll.  Meanwhile, Buffalo will still be trying to prove they can beat anyone who is even halfway good. I'll bet they get D-Jax back and it makes all the difference for them.  Get ready for disappointment.    

I also live in Eagles country and this game terrifies me.

They are gonna be playing for their season for all intents and purposes against us, and that is bad news.

This team is gonna have to come out matching their fight for us to win. They will be ready to go.

I was really hoping Phili would beat Dallas so some pressue would be off.....however this will be the game they go all out and unfortunately we have to play them this weekend.....If we continue putting up a mediocre offence yet again WE WILL GET SMOKED!!!  i have no doubt the defence will play up to their competition but this offence really needs to pick it up big time this weekend!

Frankly I had this game as a loss before the season. It sucks that it's a completely winnable game if they play like they did in Dallas last night but it doesn't change my outlook on the season.

This year we're a team that plays at the level of our competition. I suspect it will be another close game with a lot of head scratching moments but don't count us out just yet. If it's within 10 in the 4th quarter we'll have a shot with Allen.

To those saying they are desperate and will come in guns blazing I say perhaps Dallas broke them.

If they play like yesterday forget it. Eagles won't be as forgiving as the fish. 

Defense needs to go back to the shutdown mode of the previous weeks and for fucks sake can our offense for once play a full game ?? Not bits and pieces here and there. 

It is winnable. But its one of those who the fuck knows games. Anything could happen. We could annihilate them or get killed just was well. Close game ? Sure. Ugly ass 10-9 game ? sure. Shootout ? Sure. I have no clue what to expect. 

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I also live in Eagles country and this game terrifies me.

They are gonna be playing for their season for all intents and purposes against us, and that is bad news.

This.

Philly is in a must win situation.  That WC race is going to be a beast in the NFC.

Seattle, LA, Minnesota, Carolina, Minnesota all have at least a game on Philly.

The Bears, Arizona, Detroit are lurking as well.

After Preston Williams came out and bodied Levi Wallace expect a heavy dose of Alshon Jeffrey.

The offense has to start fast in this one.  Philly is coming off back to back atrocious efforts and have been hemorrhaging points all year.

This could be our second loss of the season but I give us way more of a shot than most of the people in this thread. Philly just hasn't looked that great and Wentz was especially atrocious last night in a game that their coach guaranteed a win in.

Everyone keeps talking about how Philly is going to come in angry what about us? We just got booed off the field at halftime and are getting reamed for barely beating the worst team in the league.

We should be going out there with a chip on our shoulder.