Cole Beasley too!

When asked about Josh trying to throw the ball out of the stadium, Beasley said something along the lines of “I guess he was trying to do that on the long pass to Roberts too”.

Insinuating that he was overthrew him.

Damnnnn.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

It's funny that you post Sal Maiorana who is one of the most negative Bills reporters out there.

Do you think Allen can't improve his deep ball throwing?

Just now, junglesouljah said:

It's funny that you post Sal Maiorana who is one of the most negative Bills reporters out there.

Do you think Allen can't improve his deep ball throwing?

Did you see Cole Beasley’s quote too?

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Cole Beasley too!

When asked about Josh trying to throw the ball out of the stadium, Beasley said something along the lines of “I guess he was trying to do that on the long pass to Roberts too”.

Damnnnn.

It's called making a joke. You grasp at straws to criticize everything Allen does. It's laughable how transparent your hatred of Allen is.

2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It's called making a joke. You grasp at straws to criticize everything Allen does. It's laughable how transparent your hatred of Allen is.

Grasping at straws? Lol

i have a laundry list of complaints.

16 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Cole Beasley too!

Damnnnn.

Until the 3rd Q, I forgot Beasley was on the team

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Josh Allen looks just as bad as he did when he walked on the field as a rookie. Not good. 

That is an out right lie. 

5-1 is a reminder to you little bitches that winning matters

Allen is a terrible deep ball thrower.  It's hard to improve it when he's taking 1-2 shots a game, he just keeps piling onto his terrible % of deep ball accuracy at this point.

5 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Allen is a terrible deep ball thrower.  It's hard to improve it when he's taking 1-2 shots a game, he just keeps piling onto his terrible % of deep ball accuracy at this point.

Practice is where you improve, games are where you produce.  That like saying a golfer won't imprive with their driver because they only use it 12 times a round. 

Well......

who woulda thunk Allen would have hit that pass down the sideline to McKenize a year ago? 

6 hours ago, Skooby said:

5-1 is a reminder to you little bitches that winning matters

I'd like to think winning for years to come matters, too

57 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Well......

who woulda thunk Allen would have hit that pass down the sideline to McKenize a year ago? 

You mean the roll out throw to our 5’9 midget wr in the end zone?  Nobody

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

That is an out right lie. 

Not in my opinion. He's just running less. His play is exactly the same as a rookie. 

That's a real shame there isn't any improvement.  Its his job.

So one deep ball miss to Beasley defines Allen's entire outing? That's the whole conversation? How shallow. I get it, there's more than the one throw, even more than the one throw in this one game. Name a QB who doesn't miss ever. There were at least 5 great passes (2 for TDs) that made the highlight reel. 5:1 is a pretty good ratio. I'll take five good passes to one whiff every time. This is the kind of player Allen is. He's the "gunslinger" type QB and there's risk that comes with that. Yes, Allen needs to move past the "backyard football" approach, but so far, the wins outnumber the losses, literally, and that's not a bad place to be. Besides, it's a whole lot more entertaining to watch...

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Hayward89 said:

So one deep ball miss to Beasley defines Allen's entire outing? That's the whole conversation? How shallow. I get it, there's more than the one throw, even more than the one throw in this one game. Name a QB who doesn't miss ever. There were at least 5 great passes (2 for TDs) that made the highlight reel. 5:1 is a pretty good ratio. I'll take five good passes to one whiff every time. This is the kind of player Allen is. He's the "gunslinger" type QB and there's risk that comes with that. Yes, Allen needs to move past the "backyard football" approach, but so far, the wins outnumber the losses, literally, and that's not a bad place to be. Besides, it's a whole lot more entertaining to watch...

It was to Roberts this game, had him wide open about 2 strides behind the nearest defender

I can name a QB that hasn't hit ever (this year) on deep balls.  Josh Allen.  That's the problem lol.

All we want to see is 1-2 deep ball connections in a game, a lot of us will sleep a lot better even after just seeing one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

It was to Roberts this game, had him wide open about 2 strides behind the nearest defender

I can name a QB that hasn't hit ever (this year) on deep balls.  Josh Allen.  That's the problem lol.

All we want to see is 1-2 deep ball connections in a game, a lot of us will sleep a lot better even after just seeing one.

My bad on Roberts. Lit shared a quote from Beasley, so I guess I had that in me head.

First of all, Allen is 26.1% on the long ball this year (https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/josh-allen/#!#current-year) which is bad, but it's not "never." Secondly, my challenge was to name a QB who never missed, not who never hit. And despite what our emotional torrent might say, it's not never with Allen (it's just close to never at 26.1%)

Personally, I'll take 10-15 yd passing TDs over deep balls every game. Allen's TD strike to Brown (which was 20 yards btw, one yard short of being considered a "deep ball" by most metrics), and the 3 yard TD to Beasley were good stuff! I'll take more of that... but he overthrew a dude earlier, so I guess those don't matter? 

Would definitely love more consistency. If "2nd half Allen" could play both halves, that would be swell.

I'm not concerned about technicalities.  The throws in question are the ones 35-40+ yards down the field.  He's never been accurate at em, and he needs to get better.  Otherwise the only reason for him to have the arm talent he has is if we need a hail mary from our own 40 lol

The hate Josh Allen receives is crazy. We are now to the point where the biggest talking point is “he can’t hit the deep ball” WOW. That just shows you certain people just want to criticize Allen for something.

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:35 PM, BertSquirtgum said:

Josh Allen looks just as bad as he did when he walked on the field as a rookie. Not good. 

That's nonsense