Sign in to follow this  
Herodotus

So how good of a record do the Bills need to have before you stop whining?

Lots of anti-fans/shit colored glasses wearing people here, and so I am curious, and don't lie to me, how good do the Bills have to be for you to stop complaining? Does a playoff spot do it?  What about a playoff win?  IF they won the Superbowl, would that be enough?  I am just curious, because honestly way too many people on here seem genuinely and bitterly unhappy that this team is 5-1.  I am not saying this team does not have lots of room for improvement, it clearly does.  However, why the hell are you so pissed at us being 5-1? Please explain your reasoning because I cannot understand it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They've been bad for at least 20 years, they just have to get better. And then get even better next year.

In my opinion, with a lot of room for improvement

What team hasn't had down moments this year?

I'm freaking pumped that we are 5-1.

Bring on the Eagles!

• Like 1

Lit and the other haters would find something to complain about even if Buffalo makes the playoffs for the 2nd time in McDermott's 3 years of coaching here.

The scary part about Buffalo being 5-1 is they haven't played a complete game yet this year. The offense hasn't played to it's potential yet. Allen hasn't reached his ceiling yet.

This team is going to be scary good.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The scary part about Buffalo being 5-1 is they haven't played a complete game yet this year. The offense hasn't played to it's potential yet. Allen hasn't reached his ceiling yet.

This team is going to be scary good.

Next year or maybe even the year after.  This team reminds me of a squad we had about 31 years ago.  A young gun and cocky QB who had the heart of a champ, a bone crushing D, and a solid running game.  This year I think they get in at 11-5 or even 12-4, and they win a game in the playoffs before losing to our old foes from Bahstun

• Like 1

Enjoying the ride not sure when it will end.

I have to admin 17 point favorites I was like no way in hell we cover that then when I heard Fitz was starting I was like ohh crap.

Game went how about how I expected  there are no easy wins in the NFL Dolphins will beat someone this year glad it wasn't us.

I would be disappointed with no playoff wins and really disappointed with no playoffs period.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

I am not that focused on the Win Loss record.

My eyes have to see better play,

This.

this.

a thousand times THIS.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Next year or maybe even the year after.  This team reminds me of a squad we had about 31 years ago.  A young gun and cocky QB who had the heart of a champ, a bone crushing D, and a solid running game.  This year I think they get in at 11-5 or even 12-4, and they win a game in the playoffs before losing to our old foes from Bahstun

That would be an accomplishment for this team. 

Beane and McDermott have changed the culture of this team and brought winning football back to Buffalo.

a lot of people let out their lifes frustrations through sports

so to answer your question, for a lot of people nothing would ever be enough. if their team wins the title, in about two weeks they will be back bitching about something

There will always be whining.  Heck, people whined during the Super Bowl years.  Bills fans are very critical of their team.

I can tell you a couple of posters who will complain no matter what. That's just what they do.

For the rest of us what else is there to say? ... We are 5-1. With a lot of luck and playing an easy schedule. But hey. That's who we had to play and for once the lucky bounces seem to be falling our way. I can remember tons if seasons in which the ifs and whats and would have's had us thinking we deserved a better record.  I am enjoying it while also keeping my reservations in regards to the things that we all see should be improved. 

12-4.

There's a legit chance to get to 10-1.

If that happens and we end up 11-5 it's going to be an ugly December.

Some discuss the good along with the bad and thats fine....you have to be objective and there is nothing wrong with that....there are some things they do really well and some things that really need more improvement.....all this makes for a good discussion and an honest one too........its only a few with the HOT TAKES on here that clearly discuss the negative aspects and fail to mention anything good that is being done.......

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jpp said:

Some discuss the good along with the bad and thats fine....you have to be objective and there is nothing wrong with that....there are some things they do really well and some things that really need more improvement.....all this makes for a good discussion and an honest one too........its only a few with the HOT TAKES on here that clearly discuss the negative aspects and fail to mention anything good that is being done.......

And we all know who the hot take kings are in here.