Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Tre White had a huge game! Key interceptions and forced a fumble.

Funny how there is not a thread about Tre White having a huge game.

He had a key interceptions near the goal line that prevented Miami from scoring and forced a fumble that was recovered by Jerrry Hughes when Miami was driving down the field.

White has been a solid CB for Buffalo and will be extended by Beane in the near future.

You know how much we hate talking about positive things on this board 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

There’s a very large chance that if Tre didn’t pick that off, we lose.

There is no way for you to prove that Buffalo would lose if that play didn't happen.

The play did in fact happen, and then Josh Allen lead Buffalo on a 99 yard scoring drive capped off with a TD pass to John Brown.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

You know how much we hate talking about positive things on this board 

It's the worst thing when Buffalo wins and players on this team do well.

This is the opinion of the shit colored glasses fans.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I don't know about all that. I think we're just wary of revisiting the past. There are some differences but there's some things that are a little concerting

You have to look at all sides. And there are things worth asking. How has the Defense played into the record? How has the schedule? We've played some of the worst teams in the NFL so far. NY and NY, Miami... Are we winning games because of Allen or in spite of him? Murph named him the key player to the game today, after the game, but was he really? To the whole game?? 

I'll feel more secure when he takes the 2nd half today and applies it to whole games on a regular basis. His mistakes should be the exceptions to his game, not the constants!

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't know about all that. I think we're just wary of revisiting the past. There are some differences but there's some things that are a little concerting

You have to look at all sides. And there are things worth asking. How has the Defense played into the record? How has the schedule? We've played some of the worst teams in the NFL so far. NY and NY, Miami... Are we winning games because of Allen or in spite of him? Murph named him the key player to the game today, after the game, but was he really? To the whole game?? 

I'll feel more secure when he takes the 2nd half today and applies it to whole games on a regular basis. His mistakes should be the exceptions to his game, not the constants!

Do you see how many negative posts Lit makes after every Buffalo win?

No one is saying it was a great game. No one is saying Buffalo played amazing in the first half. Miami played well and Fitzpatrick did everything he could to try and get Miami it's first win of the season.

The defense and offense played better in the 2nd half and Buffalo won. It wasn't the blow out win everyone wanted, but it's still a win and it still counts. Buffalo is 5-1, but you wouldn't' know it with all the negative threads.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The old curmodgeonly poster Pmoon6 would call them antifans

1 hour ago, bcw said:

The Bills better be prepared to make Tre the highest paid cb in the NFL.

I say pay him before Jalen Ramsey and Latimore get their deals because if they get an absolutely insane contract it would effect Tre's asking price.

I agree. Beane should extend his contract now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1