What the FUCK was up with the defense? 

Allen and the offense did what it normally does. Dick around for 3 quarters. Not shocked.

But the defense. My god....was getting GASHED....on the ground and in the air. By the fucking fish. 

Even when McD elected to run three times and punt...and let his D win the game...a scenario you know he got hard on for...they scored a TD with fucking ease. 

Not good. Not good at all.

• Thanks 2

well said......instead we got another dozen threads by bozo blaming allen for everything that went wrong....if it rained be his fault too..we got the same JA again...nothing impressive...just he didnt throw int's this time but i feel should of done more against the MIAMI FUCKING DOLPHINS...the defence were complete crap most of the game....that is why we fell behind and couldnt capitalize at all.....McD does what he normally does...I dont understand why this is so shocking to some on here....he could of had Mahomes and he still would of ran the shit of the ball.......he loves to work down the clock no matter what....it hasnt cost us a game yet this season as it did couple of times last season....but it will soon....just fucking watch!

• Thanks 1

Fitz has those hot streaks, and he was rolling there 4 awhile. The TE also made numerous amazing catches.

It was just good QB play. And the RB had 66 yards rushing, so it wasn't like he ran all over the D. He had some good runs.

This is the NFL and Miami showed up today. Josh said postgame they were rusty, so maybe that played a part also.

I'd venture to say the Bills aren't as good as we thought they were.  Who have they played this season?  The Pats and handful of LOSERS.  Next week they'll face a middle of the road team and we'll find out what they're really made of.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Milano.

And the best thing about Milano......

he was a 5th round draft pick. 

Yet, another reason you don’t need to use 90% of your high draft picks on defense. 

But that is fucking crazy that fucking Matt Milano is the difference between a great D and a below average D.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

I'd venture to say the Bills aren't as good as we thought they were.  Who have they played this season?  The Pats and handful of LOSERS.  Next week they'll face a middle of the road team and we'll find out what they're really made of.

Yes....if we see the same consistant negative parts of the game against phili.....I would be worried.....but we shall see.....

2 hours ago, Woody said:

The question is, how good did we think they were?

I said all along that I'd love to see the playoffs. But just getting better and more competitive would have been nice, compared to the football we've seen the last 20 seasons. And in my opinion they are better.

I know you understand this, but I'm going to say it anyway. When going through a rebuild, the aim is to get better with each season. Then in the off season you assess what weaknesses you need to address so that the next season you are even better.  In my opinion, that's what McBeane are trying to do. It's not going to happen overnight.

Get a good system or foundation in place, so that with each passing season all you need to do is plug a few holes. Why is everyone so impatient for the next super bowl? This team is better. Let them play, make mistakes, learn from them and get even better.

• Thanks 1

The Bills may fold like a lawn chair unless they get their shit together.