Normally, I’d be happy to take the ugly win over the pretty loss, but this one seemed to really let me down. And I’m not the type that would think this. Allen doesn’t look better. OLine was subpar. Etc. had higher hopes after this game........

Maybe is the rustiness because of the bye week. But if Allen suck ass again on the next game then I'll be concern.

2 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Maybe is the rustiness because of the bye week. But if Allen suck ass again on the next game then I'll be concern.

I fail to see how Allen throwing for 2 TD's and 0 interceptions is sucking.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

I fail to see how Allen throwing for 2 TD's and 0 interceptions is sucking.

You probably didn't see the entire game until the 4th quarter.

1 minute ago, JoeFerguson said:

You probably didn't see the entire game until the 4th quarter.

The entire offense struggled in the 1st half. Players dropped balls.

The entire defense played badly in the 1st half.

But feel free to criticize Allen. He has only lead Buffalo to a 5-1 record this year.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

The Bills NEEDED more out of this game. This was one where the defense kept it in reach, ST kept them in it, and the offense was still deciding whether to show up or not. The Bills NEEDED their offense to roll in this game, to make a statement, to exert some dominance, and to get some momentum and they looked pretty pathetic. 31 points and ST put up 16 of those. That leaves 15 for the offense against what is probably the worst team in the league. After this game, it feels a lot more like the same old Bills, doing enough to get your hopes up, but still not being the team that's going to deliver paydirt.

I really like Allen. I like his swagger, he seems a good leader, has good confidence, and, so far, gets it done enough for Ws. However, I'm genuinely concerned after this week. There's no consistency -- just look at the Balls and Goats threads for this season: 1st half Allen and 2nd half Allen are like two different people. Granted the OL, where it all starts, right, is not good. But whatever the reason, this offense is not scaring anyone. The Bills have had a fairly easy schedule this year, and they've not shown dominance in a single one. This was the week where that needed to change, but apparently scraping our wins is the only consistency we'll find. It's great right now, I'm enjoying the ride, but come the playoffs, it's not going to be good enough for much but more disappointment.   

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Normally, I’d be happy to take the ugly win over the pretty loss, but this one seemed to really let me down. And I’m not the type that would think this. Allen doesn’t look better. OLine was subpar. Etc. had higher hopes after this game........

I was not aware there were style points for wins and losses.  Was I disappointed in Allen and the O Line? Absolutely, but then again they did what they needed to do to win and really that is all that matters.  This league is all about any given Sunday.  If anything, this game might serve as a wake up call and light some fire in their bellies or under their asses.  The truth is that I don't think this team is going to get a lot of pretty wins this year.  They aren't built for it.  However, they will get a lot of wins and honestly, I don't care how they get a W, I just want the W.

7 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I was not aware there were style points for wins and losses.  Was I disappointed in Allen and the O Line? Absolutely, but then again they did what they needed to do to win and really that is all that matters.  This league is all about any given Sunday.  If anything, this game might serve as a wake up call and light some fire in their bellies or under their asses.  The truth is that I don't think this team is going to get a lot of pretty wins this year.  They aren't built for it.  However, they will get a lot of wins and honestly, I don't care how they get a W, I just want the W.

Right. We don’t have enough explosive players on offense to run up the scores. Just get the win while learning and developing at the same time

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Im with most here....very unsatisfying game to say the least.....its the Miami Dolphins!!  The team everyone beats by 20 or so points.....dont care of who made what mistakes no excuse......we won but pathetic.....should of been up by 20 at the half not losing!

If Allen hit one or 2 of those long passes for TDs would you think differently about it?

3 minutes ago, protocal69 said:

Right. We don’t have enough explosive players on offense to run up the scores. Just get the win while learning and developing at the same time

If you want to say, get the wins until you get better, that’s fine. That’s great. But this performance by this team against a team that is so bad it’s team members are trying to get OFF it, was disappointing. And Allen was disappointing. You have the whole spectrum from very negative to very positive viewpoints on this board, I’m starting to lean negative. Just my opinion

1 minute ago, theAteam said:

If Allen hit one or 2 of those long passes for TDs would you think differently about it?

Maybe! But............he didn’t! And that’s concerning 

10 minutes ago, protocal69 said:

IMO it was a mistake to not play Robert Foster today. Foster has chemistry with Allen from last year and is an explosive player.

Foster should get more playing time ASAP.

I expect Beane to add more offensive talent in the offseason, but I would like to see what Allen can do with Foster and Brown on the field at the same time.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

What concerns me is that I absolutely predicted this. 

Not good.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Not good.

That’s scary, scary bad!

Just now, seandelevan said:

Not good.

You predicted a loss though.  Actually, I think a win like this bodes well for the future.  I think that if they had just walloped the Fishies that they would go into next week way too damn cocky.  Winning like this reminds them that they cannot take winning for granted.  This team cannot afford to overlook anyone and I think they can get to 6-1 this coming week because they will not be in a mood to slouch

They needed to win the game, and they did.

I agree that I thought the offense would do more in this game, but a lot of that is play calling. Up by 10 with 6 minutes to go and your playing not to lose is unacceptable.

16 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

You predicted a loss though.  Actually, I think a win like this bodes well for the future.  I think that if they had just walloped the Fishies that they would go into next week way too damn cocky.  Winning like this reminds them that they cannot take winning for granted.  This team cannot afford to overlook anyone and I think they can get to 6-1 this coming week because they will not be in a mood to slouch

I wonder if the Patriots think that way? I don’t think so. they crush a team, good or bad, then study to crush the next team. Fuck keeping us humble bullshit

The Pegs need to keep their bad luck charm out of the box.

cuomo.thumb.jpg.455c56a39ac159cc228d41f2eba65211.jpg

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

25 minutes ago, Woody said:

And away from upstate

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Woody said:

He looks like a late case aids infected Warren Beatty 

• Haha 1