Balls:

Hyde
House Money
2nd Half Josh Allen (Josh Elway as usual)
Coaching (they actually made adjustments at the half
My bookie: I won a nice bit of money for laying down 100 bucks that Miami would beat the spread

Goats:
1st half Josh
1st half coaching
Me for turning off this game early in the third

Balls:

Tre White - He was the difference maker in the game.

Brown - He can catch the ball on a consistent basis.

Goats:

Daybz - Get a handle on the playcalling.

:niterider

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

heretic-nametag.jpg

I admit, I deserve to eat crow for this one, but yeah in years past this is exactly the sort of game this team loses and then goes into a nose dive.  All year long we have seen the other team take over in the third and us doing nothing.  Our second half though was quite good.  I still have reservations about this team, especially on O, but all in all I do like the general direction this team is headed.  It does seem that they are not the same team of the recent past.  BTW,  what is the percentages of a 5-1 team making the playoffs?  This team is very much learning to win.  It will win a lot of ugly games like today, but it will win a lot of games.  Give them another year to build the OL and the receiver and TE corps and this team will win pretty

• Thanks 1

Lit for laying 5k on a team he HATES, and LOSING every penny, and then saying 5k is no big deal....bye bye 5k...GONE

17 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I admit, I deserve to eat crow for this one, but yeah in years past this is exactly the sort of game this team loses and then goes into a nose dive.  All year long we have seen the other team take over in the third and us doing nothing.  Our second half though was quite good.  I still have reservations about this team, especially on O, but all in all I do like the general direction this team is headed.  It does seem that they are not the same team of the recent past.  BTW,  what is the percentages of a 5-1 team making the playoffs?  This team is very much learning to win.  It will win a lot of ugly games like today, but it will win a lot of games.  Give them another year to build the OL and the receiver and TE corps and this team will win pretty

Hey, admitting it is the first step so good on you for that. We're at 85% right now. When we get in I don't expect a lot unless the offense turns the corner.

pasted_image_at_2016_10_07_10_33_am.png

These game reeked of bad things to come. If they play like this against:

eagles L

steelers L

Pats L

Ravens L

Broncos L

cowboys L

thats 7 losses. Jets could be a toss up now. 

We’ve seen this fucking movie before. 

• Haha 1

Just now, seandelevan said:

These game reeked of bad things to come. If they play like this against:

eagles L

steelers L

Pats L

Ravens L

Broncos L

cowboys L

thats 7 losses. Jets could be a toss up now. 

We’ve seen this fucking movie before. 

Perhaps they play to the level of their opponents?  Yes, they could shit the bed, but then in years past the Patriots game is a three game skid, in years past they completely collapse against Miami and that is a 28-9 Miami win.  In years past, they just collapse.  We have all seen that movie.  Every week we will know a bit more about this team.  As for Philly, well I had us losing to them and beating the Redskins for a 6-2 start so if they lose to the Eagles so what, if they win its house money.

Balls

2nd half Allen. That's how to do it. Why can't he be more consistent ? Its maddening. 

Tre. Baller. 

Hyde. Quiet but soo good. 

Hauschka. Money as usual

Brown. Such a complete WR. 

Fitz. One of my all time favorite players. Had some Fitzmagic going on early. Good luck the rest of the season my man. 

Goats. 

1st half everybody. Aside from money Hauschka that was pathetic. 

All the people that complain about being 5-1. I get it. You guys want the 07 Pats out there. Beating the hell out of everyone. It won't happen. Believe me I have my reservations too. They've had a lot of things go their way. But they are 5-1. That is a fact. I'm sure they know all the areas that need to improve as to not have to suffer each week. But this team keeps winning one way or the other. How many seasons have we heard the .... "just a couple of bounces here and there and we would be ....." This year for whatever reason those bounces are going our way. Enjoy it. 

Levi Wallace had a bad game, getting beaten by the Fin's rookie undrafted fa wr Preston Williams.

Preston Williams really looked good for the Fins, with 6 catches for 85 yards.  He had a huge fumble but he has really good size and it looked like he has solid hands.

Knox had issues catching the ball again.

I'm trying to be patient with him and he seems to have a knack for getting open but if his hands don't improve they can't continue to throw the ball his way.

• Like 1

I am going to give a game ball to cody ford for the beginning of the game and getting Wilkins ejected.  It may be the only game ball he gets this season...

1 hour ago, Flan said:

I am going to give a game ball to cody ford for the beginning of the game and getting Wilkins ejected.  It may be the only game ball he gets this season...

I'm anxious to hear how Ford did yesterday. 

I didn't notice any complete break downs and I did see him blocking down field on a couple key runs.  Usually it is Morse and Faliciano I see blocking down field.