Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

That Offensive drive shows how little confidence they had in Allen

Instead of letting your supposed “franchise” QB go out and win the game.

You run the ball 3 times and then punt.

That shows you how little they think of Allen’s ability to make a smart play with the game on the line.

• Disagree 2

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Give it up, man.

Nobody likes you or your constant debby downer posts that flood this place.

No wonder it's a graveyard here. You're too foolish to see you are the problem here.

I thought late in a game with a lead you were supposed to run the ball.

• Thanks 1

Well.....he has a point. 

McD ran three straight running  plays like a gutless bitch. 

He got bailed out by a great play by Hyde. 

• Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

When they passed late in the game with the lead you guys went apeshit. There's no winning with lit, Sean and a few other garbage humans

5 minutes ago, Vegasjackson said:

When they passed late in the game with the lead you guys went apeshit. There's no winning with lit, Sean and a few other garbage humans

Sean, Burt, and Lit love to complain about everything. they manufacture new and creative ways to complain about Allen and the Buffalo Bills.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

18 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Well.....he has a point. 

If they had Watson or Mahomes, think were running 3 times in a row Ana’s punting?

NOPE!

Were icing the game with a couple first downs.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

41 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Instead of letting your supposed “franchise” QB go out and win the game.

You run the ball 3 times and then punt.

That shows you how little they think of Allen’s ability to make a smart play with the game on the line.

I’m not on the Allen hate train, but I am concerned, his deep ball is non existent and him forcing the ball kills us. I was happy to see him not force anything today, but I am also concerned about the play calling/coaches trust in josh to not lose the game for us with the play calling with the lead.

Fitzmagic just led em on a td drive, we are only up 3, if Hyde doesn’t seal the game I think we come out and run 3 times and go three and out and Fitzmagic goes down and scores.....but thankfully Hyde did what he did. I was very concerned about that upcoming drive if we just recover though.

Just now, bi-polar billiever said:

I’m not on the Allen hate train, but I am concerned, his deep ball is non existent and him forcing the ball kills us. I was happy to see him not force anything today, but I am also concerned about the play calling/coaches trust in josh to not lose the game for us with the play calling with the lead.

Fitzmagic just led em on a td drive, we are only up 3, if Hyde doesn’t seal the game I think we come out and run 3 times and go three and out and Fitzmagic goes down and scores.....but thankfully Hyde did what he did. I was very concerned about that upcoming drive if we just recover though.

Duke Williams is not a deep ball WR. Duke Williams doesn't consistently get separation from coverage.

Buffalo should start Robert Foster. Having Foster and John Brown on the field at the same time will open up the deep passing game because they are both good route runners and both have 4.4 40 speed.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, bi-polar billiever said:

Miami has 0 timeouts fool. Bills kneel the ball game over

• Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

34 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Well.....he has a point. 

How is recovering a onside kick getting bailed out. What the hell is you talking about

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

37 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Well.....he has a point. 

That doesn't solidify his post though. 

McDermott has always shown a conservative approach. 

I doubt that Allen factored into the decision to run three times. 

Daboll....

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

That doesn't solidify his post though. 

McDermott has always shown a conservative approach. 

I doubt that Allen factored into the decision to run three times. 

If Buffalo had 3 straight passes then people here would bitch about that. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, protocal69 said:

Miami has 0 timeouts fool. Bills kneel the ball game over

I guess I forgot they had no timeouts so I was worried for no reason.....but u know that’s what they do even if they have the timeouts.

That is what is concerning, rather than playing to win and going for the kill, they try to not lose go super conservative and predicable and let teams hang around. I can’t blame the coaches for not trusting josh to just take what the d gives him and to try to move the ball/keep the clock running, and that is what forces us into that situation where teams know we won’t pass so they stack the run.

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

If Buffalo had 3 straight passes then people here would bitch about that. 

I don’t want to see three passes either, I want them to be more unpredictable in those situations and mix it up

12 minutes ago, protocal69 said:

How is recovering a onside kick getting bailed out. What the hell is you talking about

Right after the bills went three and out the fins scored a TD with ease. 

If Fins recovered the onside kick we’re FUCKED. The very definition of getting bailed out.

• Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

1 minute ago, bi-polar billiever said:

I don’t want to see three passes either, I want them to be more unpredictable in those situations and mix it up

jungle has never been very good at understanding that there can be a mix of BOTH.

for example, he thinks you have to pick stats OR winning

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Give it up, man.

Nobody likes you or your constant debby downer posts that flood this place.

No wonder it's a graveyard here. You're too foolish to see you are the problem here.

Graveyard? Lol. It’s the busiest it’s been in half a decade.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

12 minutes ago, bi-polar billiever said:

I agree, and I've always believed McDermott is too conservative. 

That doesn't make it Josh Allen's fault though and doesn't say anything about what McDermott thinks of letting Allen go for it. He's just a conservative bitch.

If anything, Josh has shown he can deliver when it counts, so coach is stupid to not utilize that.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Brady does the same thing 

Is that how they blew out the dolphins and Steelers etc? By going super conservative with a small lead?

im not saying going conservative doesn’t have a time and place, but up 10 with 5 mins left to play especially when that team has been moving the ball on your defense is not the time and place.