Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

This is your franchise QB? Really?

51 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I hope you're right. I want him to change my mind!

You are entitled to your opinion. But Allen is not a finished product, he is still improving.

Allen has 17 career starts and is 10-7 in games he started.

He has lead this team to a 5-1 record and hopefully will lead Buffalo to the playoffs in his 2nd year. 

Yes he has to improve on the weak areas of his game but there is a lot of positives from this year such as his improved ball placement which is reflected in the completion % statistic. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

You are entitled to your opinion. But Allen is not a finished product, he is still improving.

He has lead this team to a 5-1 record and hopefully will lead Buffalo to the playoffs in his 2nd year. 

Yes he has to improve on the weak areas of his game but there is a lot of positives from this year such as his improved ball placement which is reflected in the completion % statistic. 

How long until this product is “finished”?

Mahomes was “finished” by game 1.

Watson by game 3(ish).

Allen is on game 18 right? So, how much longer?

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

5 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

How long until this product is “finished”?

Mahomes was “finished” by game 1.

Watson by game 3(ish).

Allen is on game 18 right? So, how much longer?

Both Watson and Mahomes were more pro ready QB's coming out of college.

I don't measure a QB solely on stats. It's a team game and different teams run different offenses and have different talent. Not all QB's improve in a linear manner. Some Qb's take longer to develop than others. The important thing with Allen is that he continues to improve and the team continues to win.

I like John Brown but he is not on the level of Tyreek HIll or DeAndre Hopkins. 

Beane needs to add more offensive talent in the offseason.

The book on Allen is not written yet and he can still improve.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

15 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Here's the thing and why I made the thread about jumping off his train; I'm not seeing improving. I'm seeing the same thing every game. Improving is when he plays 60 minutes like he did the 2nd Q today, on a regular basis. not for 1 or 2 quarters. I want to see the Minnesota Game last year every week

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Heading into the 4th quarter and he has 0 TD’s against the worst team in the NFL (and one of the worst in NFL history)?

Hey Lit, I just got off the phone with the Lions, they said NO to us trading for Stafford.

I also called the Chiefs to inquire about that hurt QB Mahomes....we must have had a bad connection....got disconnected.

I wasn't deterred so I rung up Cowboys to see if Dak Prescott might be available.   I heard a lot of laughing and then they hung up on me.

Guess we really screwed up and should have drafted Josh Rosen or maybe we can trade for Mariota.....

• Like 1

Upgrade the OLine

Fun fact, Josh Allen has 139.6 QB rating in the 4th quarter this year

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, Crazy Legs said:

Hey Lit, I just got off the phone with the Lions, they said NO to us trading for Stafford.

I also called the Chiefs to inquire about that hurt QB Mahomes....we must have had a bad connection....got disconnected.

I wasn't deterred so I rung up Cowboys to see if Dak Prescott might be available.   I heard a lot of laughing and then they hung up on me.

Guess we really screwed up and should have drafted Josh Rosen or maybe we can trade for Mariota.....

We can only hope that Buffalo can acquire Mariota or Rosen.

I hate QB's that have a  139.6 QB rating in the 4th quarter this year. Allen is the worst.

• Haha 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Both Watson and Mahomes were more pro ready QB's coming out of college.

I don't measure a QB solely on stats. It's a team game and different teams run different offenses and have different talent. Not all QB's improve in a linear manner. Some Qb's take longer to develop than others. The important thing with Allen is that he continues to improve and the team continues to win.

I like John Brown but he is not on the level of Tyreek HIll or DeAndre Hopkins. 

Beane needs to add more offensive talent in the offseason.

The book on Allen is not written yet and he can still improve.

You didn’t answer the question.

how long until he is a finished product?

are you still going to be saying that he’s developing 10 years from now?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

50 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

You didn’t answer the question.

how long until he is a finished product?

are you still going to be saying that he’s developing 10 years from now?

Every QB progresses at a different rate. I'm not a clairvoyant so I can't tell you when it will happen for Allen.

Allen has showed progress and improved from last year. Are you going to ignore Allen's 9.6 % completion rate increase this year?

It is stupid to compare Allen to Mahomes and Watson, when they play with different skill position players.

Allen doesn't have a Tyreek Hill or DeAndre Hopkins. Does Mahomes benefit from throwing to Tyreek Hill? Does Deshaun Watson benefit from throwing to DeAndre Hopkins? Does Buffalo have a player as good as Tyreek HIll or DeAndre Hopkins?

The book on Allen isn't finished yet? He has only started 17 games. We will have a better picture of who Allen is as a QB after 32 game and then a even clearer picture after 48 games. Trying to judge a QB's success or failure after only 17 starts is beyond stupid.

You have had an anti Allen agenda ever since Beane picked Allen instead of Rosen.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

30 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Every QB progresses at a different rate. I'm not a clairvoyant so I can't tell you when it will happen for Allen.

Allen has showed progress and improved from last year. Are you going to ignore Allen's 9.6 % completion rate increase this year?

It is stupid to compare Allen to Mahomes and Watson, when they play with different skill position players.

Allen doesn't have a Tyreek Hill or DeAndre Hopkins. Does Mahomes benefit from throwing to Tyreek Hill? Does Deshaun Watson benefit from throwing to DeAndre Hopkins? Does Buffalo have a player as good as Tyreek HIll or DeAndre Hopkins?

The book on Allen isn't finished yet? He has only started 17 games. We will have a better picture of who Allen is as a QB after 32 game and then a even clearer picture after 48 games. Trying to judge a QB's success or failure after only 17 starts is beyond stupid.

You have had an anti Allen agenda ever since Beane picked Allen instead of Rosen.

Considering that Tyreek Hill has missed games and Mahomes keeps tossing Td’s in those games, does he even matter?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

22 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Considering that Tyreek Hill has missed games and Mahomes keeps tossing Td’s in those games, does he even matter?

Kansas City also has Sammy Watkins , Mecole Hardman and Travis Kelce.

You always imply that Mahomes is throwing TD's to nobodies.

BTW Waton throws to Will Fuller, DeAndre Hopkins, Kenny Stills and Keke Coutee.

Beane needs to add more offensive weapons for Allen this offseason.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

The Chiefs have never been good at evaluating kneecap stability in their QBs.  It's like they do not think that matters.

8 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Kansas City also has Sammy Watkins , Mecole Hardman and Travis Kelce.

You always imply that Mahomes is throwing TD's to nobodies.

BTW Waton throws to Will Fuller, DeAndre Hopkins, Kenny Stills and Keke Coutee.

Beane needs to add more offensive weapons for Allen this offseason.

Mahomes has played games without Watkins or Hill and still throws 3+ touchdowns.

this is pathetic

Allen’s WR’s are NOT the problem.

The All-22 shows receivers open.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg