Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

This is your franchise QB? Really?

33 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

He is what 10-7 as a a starter?  He is 5-1 this year, and yet you idiots want changes.  Why is it that every time I read your posts I get the impression that this team is 0-6?

Would he be 5-1 with an average Defense?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Seahawks fans are asking themselves the same question after the ugly pick 6 he just threw.  Imagine franchise qb making a bad throw ever.

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Would he be 5-1 with an average Defense?

Do we have an average D? What would Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs be with our D?

11 minutes ago, protocal69 said:

Did you see his numbers in the 2nd half. Only incomplete was on a bomb. By the way got another win

Lol yes we all saw the wide open bomb he missed by 10 yards.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Just now, Herodotus said:

Do we have an average D? What would Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs be with our D?

Unstoppable

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Unstoppable

Where would we be in the standings if we had protected our punter against New England?

I love that our current qb franchise or not plays his best ball when the shit hits the fan.  I continue to say we'd be 6-0 if he finishes the game we lost.  

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Josh Allen is not your typical QB. 

Things may look ugly at times, but if he can manage to minimize mistakes and make timely plays, he is doing his job and giving his team the chance to win.

Improvement is needed, but he's a young guy who's already made huge strides, so you see where it goes.

As of now, I'm satisfied with his play. Put a little more air under those deep balls to give guys a chance and it'll go a long way towards him taking another step.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

It’s called reality. He does very well in the fourth quarter. Consistently. Which is why he has a lot of come from behind win in the fourth quarter. But overall, he does not have command of this offense. He looks confused, often. He looks erratic. Did you see his numbers in the first half today? Terrible accuracy issues.

Yet he led 3 scoring drives and if gasiki is our TE instead of Knox it includes a TD drive

7 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Yet he led 3 scoring drives and if gasiki is our TE instead of Knox it includes a TD drive

It's easy to cherry pick plays, but for every good quarter he's played, there are 2-3 quarters he's looked horrible. Our easy schedule has a lot of influence on our record, too, as does the Defense - which is why the New England game was  so close, not because of Allen

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, aaronthebaron said:

Omg, I really can’t stand coming here anymore with this pessimism and rampant negative confirmational bias. 

For crying out loud Aaron.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit can't help himself.

Imagine what is going to happen when Allen leads Buffalo to the playoffs in his 2nd year?

You spelled Super Bowl victory wrong....

• Thanks 1

Yes our Franchise QB, wins games.  You are too bias by the stats.  Kid is in his 2nd year...played a pretty clean game.  Took some shots down field, we need faster receivers lol!

Allen made the throws we needed.  Managed the game.  He did not have to do anything more

BTW, Allen is 10-7 as a starter. He has lead Buffalo to a 5-1 record this year. It's looking very likely that he will lead Buffalo to the playoffs in his 2nd year as a starter.

Allen is a work in progress and still hasn't hit his high ceiling. Allen is an ascending player.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

23 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

BTW, Allen is 10-7 as a starter. He has lead Buffalo to a 5-1 record this year. It's looking very likely that he will lead Buffalo to the playoffs in his 2nd year as a starter.

Allen is a work in progress and still hasn't hit his high ceiling. Allen is an ascending player.

I hope you're right. I want him to change my mind!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

He threw a deep pass to Andre Roberts as if he was throwing to Foster or Brown.  Of course he overthrew him.  Doesn't anybody get that?

Happens.  I wouldn't worry too much. 

Edited by FanBack
Added the adjective 'deep'

11 minutes ago, FanBack said:

He threw a deep pass to Andre Roberts as if he was throwing to Foster or Brown.  Of course he overthrew him.  Doesn't anybody get that?

Happens.  I wouldn't worry too much. 

He’s overthrown Brown on several deep balls as well.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Franchise QB? Well, I think only time will tell.  The pros is he does just enough to get the job done and he is a winner and has a lot of heart.  The promising stuff? He has greatly improved his completion ratio and he is learning to slide feet first and he has cut way down on interceptions in turnovers in the past two weeks.  The cons? He still makes rookie mistakes when pressured.  He needs to learn that sometimes holding the ball and taking a sack or throwing the ball away is far better than throwing a desperation heave into double or triple coverage.  He also needs to be smart and not be afraid to audible when his OC gives him a dumbass play selection.

To those who don't think Allen is the guy, then please abandon him and the Bills until they have the guy you believe in.

Until then, go pound sand and stop harping on a kid many of us believe in and that he can and will improve.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

To those who don't think Allen is the guy, then please abandon him and the Bills until they have the guy you believe in.

Until then, go pound sand and stop harping on a kid many of us believe in and that he can and will improve.

You sound like a 2016 Dolphins fan talking about Tannehill.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

26 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

So, you think Brown's hurt?  He can't rub under those balls? 🙂

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Heading into the 4th quarter and he has 0 TD’s against the worst team in the NFL (and one of the worst in NFL history)?

They didn't play like one of the worst teams in nfl history. They should run repeated deep balls just for practice in the game. It'll help. Or more post patterns. Less accuracy required.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Allen threw 2 deep balls today, one to Brown one to Roberts and missed on both. 

There were not several deep ball throws today.

Short passes are from behind the line of schrimage to 10 yards.

Intermediate passes are from 10 to 30 yards.

And Deep passes are 30 plus yards.

Allen missed on two passes that were 30 plus yards today.

[IMG/]EHWZRX8W4AALj3K.jpg

https://twitter.com/Cover_1_/status/1186022605750489106

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg