Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

This is your franchise QB? Really?

Yup.

again the ONLY reason he was drafted was to hand the ball off and make a few throws...defense will do the rest. 

it’s all he needs to do because that’s all McD wants him to do.  I Laugh when I hear homers talking about drafting WR in the first round.

17 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Heading into the 4th quarter and he has 0 TD’s against the worst team in the NFL (and one of the worst in NFL history)?

Oops

I LITERALly came on the board to talk about how good Allen has looked. Of course the board is LITtered with trash threads. The deep ball needs to get there, but he has shown so much command of this offense. Some bad drops by receivers early, but they pulled it together when it mattered.

• Thanks 1

Just now, aaronthebaron said:

I LITERALly came on the board to talk about how good Allen has looked. Of course the board is LITtered with trash threads. The deep ball needs to get there, but he has shown so much command of this offense. Some bad drops by receivers early, but they pulled it together when it mattered.

Are you high?

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, aaronthebaron said:

Omg, I really can’t stand coming here anymore with this pessimism and rampant negative confirmational bias. 

Why?

because we don’t make you feel better about bad QB play?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, aaronthebaron said:

Omg, I really can’t stand coming here anymore with this pessimism and rampant negative confirmational bias. 

It’s called reality. He does very well in the fourth quarter. Consistently. Which is why he has a lot of come from behind win in the fourth quarter. But overall, he does not have command of this offense. He looks confused, often. He looks erratic. Did you see his numbers in the first half today? Terrible accuracy issues.

38 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

My God, please stop with the "I hate Josh Allen" threads.

Lit can't help himself.

Imagine what is going to happen when Allen leads Buffalo to the playoffs in his 2nd year?

• Thanks 2

It's troubling that out of all the QB's out there that Allen is the guy this franchise targeted& invested so much into. 

He is what 10-7 as a a starter?  He is 5-1 this year, and yet you idiots want changes.  Why is it that every time I read your posts I get the impression that this team is 0-6?

• Thanks 1

He played a turnover free mistake free game today.  He missed 2 long throws.  If the last thing he learns and the only thing I have to worry about with Allen is long throws i will be happy.  

1 minute ago, miamibillsnut said:

He played a turnover free mistake free game today.  He missed 2 long throws.  If the last thing he learns and the only thing I have to worry about with Allen is long throws i will be happy.  

True.

Deep throws are a very small part of the game, and he is still attempting them, so it still has to be defended.

I'm sure Allen will work tirelessly to correct it like he's corrected some of his other areas of weakness.

Not concerned at this time

9 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

He is what 10-7 as a a starter?  He is 5-1 this year, and yet you idiots want changes.  Why is it that every time I read your posts I get the impression that this team is 0-6?

Because they could have been easily 0-6. All the games this year could have gone either way.

1 minute ago, JoeFerguson said:

Because they could have been easily 0-6. All the games this year could have gone either way.

and my girl friend could have said yes to 6 other guys and yet she likes me.  It could have gone either way.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

It’s called reality. He does very well in the fourth quarter. Consistently. Which is why he has a lot of come from behind win in the fourth quarter. But overall, he does not have command of this offense. He looks confused, often. He looks erratic. Did you see his numbers in the first half today? Terrible accuracy issues.

Did you see his numbers in the 2nd half. Only incomplete was on a bomb. By the way got another win

2 minutes ago, protocal69 said:

Did you see his numbers in the 2nd half. Only incomplete was on a bomb. By the way got another win

I understand that but like i said, he's really good in the 4th quarter. Today the entire second half but how many games has he shown those numbers from start to finish? Last year vs Miami. This year not at all