Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Allen literally can NOT hit a deep pass (now 0 for 19?)

Recommended Posts

Either overthrowing or underthrowing.

0 deep passes all year.

Zero.

0.

Zip.

Nada.

0.

Allen has completed ZERO deep passes through week 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed.  He is proving to be terrible at it.  He's not even throwing 50/50 balls.  He's just airmailing them all.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

Agreed.  He is proving to be terrible at it.  He's not even throwing 50/50 balls.  He's just airmailing them all.

Literally 0.

zero long passes hit all year.

I wonder if there is ANY other QB in the entire NFL with ZERO deep passes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allen is putting on his best EJ Manuel impersonation this season.  He just needs work on his hard snap count.  :niterider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The last one to Brown was a decent ball...Brown may have slowed down a hair.

Could've had a bit more air under it, but it was a ok throw.

Uh, that ball was 3 yards overthrown...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

If Brown doesn't slow a hair looking back, it's catchable.

Maybe if he dives he would get a fingertip on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Ok...I'll give you that one. I laughed and them facepalmed upon watching that one

It’s been all year my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LiterateStylish said:

It’s been all year my friend.

That's all well and good, but the Bills can win with him when he doesn't turn the ball over, and he seems to make plays when it counts.

Second year QB who had major issues coming out. He's not a finished product by any means, but does alot of good things.

You harp on the negative, but he's doing well all things considered.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

That's all well and good, but the Bills can win with him when he doesn't turn the ball over, and he seems to make plays when it counts.

Second year QB who had major issues coming out. He's not a finished product by any means, but does alot of good things.

You harp on the negative, but he's doing well all things considered.

 

I agree that we can Win with Allen when he doesn’t turn the ball over.

No argument.

But he is never going to be a franchise argument if he can’t connect on a SINGLE deep pass.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I agree that we can Win with Allen when he doesn’t turn the ball over.

No argument.

But he is never going to be a franchise argument if he can’t connect on a SINGLE deep pass.

 

You can't believe that the kid isn't going to be able to improve on his weaknesses, do you?

We'll see how he progresses. It's a concern, but I'm not ready to condemn him for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allen needs to have his favorite deep ball receiver Robert Foster in the game at the same time as John Brown to defenses in conflict.

It's hard to defend 2 WR's with 4.4 40 speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How was Allen with the deep ball last year?


Can someone refresh my memory? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a concern. 

 

He's not even coming close. How on earth can you be so bad at this ?? .... Only other thing comparable I can remember was EJ Manuel trying to throw the fade. It was comical just how bad he missed them.

 

Now unlike Manuel who never hit a single fade in his life Allen was hitting some deep balls lat year .... so what happened ? Needs to work on that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

This is a concern. 

 

He's not even coming close. How on earth can you be so bad at this ?? .... Only other thing comparable I can remember was EJ Manuel trying to throw the fade. It was comical just how bad he missed them.

 

Now unlike Manuel who never hit a single fade in his life Allen was hitting some deep balls lat year .... so what happened ? Needs to work on that. 

Why do people keep putting huge spaces in their posts?
Are you doing this on purpose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Why do people keep putting huge spaces in their posts?
Are you doing this on purpose?

Nah bro. I'm just hitting enter once to paragraph. For some reason my spacing is like a word document with 1.5 or 2.0 interlining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Nah bro. I'm just hitting enter once to paragraph. For some reason my spacing is like a word document with 1.5 or 2.0 interlining. 

Ok, that's good to know. Gotta fix that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Through 8 games, he still has hit ZERO deep passes.

ZERO.

3rd and 3 in the third quarter... Allen has a year to throw and he throws 10 yards over the head of Beasley downfield who is double covered 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...